10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Exactly. That's why this is GREAT another durability feat which I actually was looking for. :0) Although, I would like to see Goddess Storm survive space as well...
    That is not a feat of durability, all Thor avatars, can be in space, by their condition of " asgard gods thanks to the transformation.

But if Storm was very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    This is so crappy. Storm just beat Adversary in BP, and Guggenheim is playing up this?
    Well Adversary being honest is not a big deal.

And you complain, Storm was very good here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    That is not a feat of durability, all Thor avatars, can be in space, by their condition of " asgard gods thanks to the transformation.

But if Storm was very cool.
    I'm well aware that ALL Thors can, but it has not been confirmed for Storm while holding StormCaster. SO, Yes this feat is a durability feat for Storm. By herself she can't survive in Space without a Suit or Device.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Okay but can we talk about Storm jobbing to a nobody telepath in Mystery in Madripoor? That was so bogus.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Well Adversary being honest is not a big deal.

And you complain, Storm was very good here.
    Adversary is a very big deal. He's more powerful than Roma and everything.

Storm was not very good here. The writer was trying to say that Ororo could not get rid of all of those missiles with her own power, but the hammer boosted her so she could dispatch them. That is just junk. Storm is powerful on a cosmic scale without the hammer. She doesn't need any props.

I'm well aware that ALL Thors can, but it has not been confirmed for Storm while holding StormCaster. SO, Yes this feat is a durability feat for Storm. By herself she can't survive in Space without a Suit or Device.
    In the past has not been shown why now should ?.

And as I said if I did this we were durability, but a kind of shield / or resistance to the space gap, because as we all know Oror, has no abilities of resistance or invulnerability.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Okay but can we talk about Storm jobbing to a nobody telepath in Mystery in Madripoor? That was so bogus.
    Lately they are causing Ororo to have zero resistance with all the telepaths.

BANNED

Well, obviously. Marvel wants to prop up Jean and Kitty as the two premier X-females, so naturally, they have to write Storm down since neither of them can compete with a well-written Ororo.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Well, obviously. Marvel wants to prop up Jean and Kitty as the two premier X-females, so naturally, they have to write Storm down since neither of them can compete with a well-written Ororo.
    Jean can compete just fine with a well written Ororo, and she had nothing to do with this issue, so you need to stop right now.

Zub's a very competent writer. I'm surprised he did this.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Adversary in its greatest arc so far, listing what they did to him, practically everyone mocked him.

Lonshoot wounded him with his knives.

Colossus with his metal skin hurt him.

Wolverine the same.

Rogue that his absorption was weaker because he was not in control (I say weak because even without control his absorption is extremely powerful) was weakening him and draining his powers and life force, which then Wolverine said to leave him the rest, and he did not Nothing xD.

After Rogue had absorbed enough magic and sorcery to make Adversary ridiculous, and that this was being attracted by that magical portal, which Rogue created, and then the X-Men released powers to finish pushing him.

Is it someone powerful? AND IT IS.

Someone who really gave serious problems? the truth is not, I think he was one of the enemies that gave the Australia team fewer problems.

Nimrod gave them more problems.

And Mastermold Nimrod many more.

BANNED

In the past has not been shown why now should ?.

And as I said if I did this we were durability, but a kind of shield / or resistance to the space gap, because as we all know Oror, has no abilities of resistance or invulnerability.
    Simply put In the PAST Storm needs Oxygen to survive Space. In this Scan shows that Storm can survive Space with StormCaster. The Last time Storm was in space she lasted a few seconds then died.

Storm was not very good here. The writer was trying to say that Ororo could not get rid of all of those missiles with her own power, but the hammer boosted her so she could dispatch them. That is just junk. Storm is powerful on a cosmic scale without the hammer. She doesn't need any props.
    Storm does not have a cosmic level, it's an elementary level, because you want to group Storm on all possible scales, you're really a bit absurd.

Cosmic level is Thor, that is why he defeated Oror without any effort, Storm loses against high level super strong (see Juggy) and against Asgardians.

Now imagine if she faced a SilverSurfer or a Geniss Vell or Sentry, the cosmic level is too much overpower.

Storm is very powerful, in extreme, but do not give scales that you do not have.

Simply put In the PAST Storm needs Oxygen to survive Space. In this Scan shows that Storm can survive Space with StormCaster. The Last time Storm was in space she lasted a few seconds then died.
    OK, but the resistance to space comes from the hammer. So far that is clear.

BANNED

Yeah, no that was terrible.

I read the spoiler thread for mystery in madripoor. Did storm really give Wolverine a panther trinket of all things? I wonder where she got it from?