• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3422 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 2422292233223372341234183419342034213422342334243425342634323472 ... LastLast
Results 51,316 to 51,330 of 52830
    Mighty Member

Since y'all brought up storm's alt universe kids and powers.. What kind of abilities do you expect Storm's kids to have? I always assumed if she had a kid with Logan, she would have a child with animal telepathy, environmental empathy and low to mid leve metamorphic abilities. Or a who could manipulate the 4 elements with a healing factor.. I could even see the child of Storm and Wolverine having a kid with abiltiies like Elixir. I would hate for her kids to have her same powers.

As far as T'challa, I figure a kid would have high level energy manipulation or a psionic power.. Also the kid would have top level physical abilities due to Black Panthers abilities

And if she had a kid with Forge, mystical energy manipulation all the way. a magical mutant

BANNED

She and Yukio would adopt a flatscan baby. Or three.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Since y'all brought up storm's alt universe kids and powers.. What kind of abilities do you expect Storm's kids to have? I always assumed if she had a kid with Logan, she would have a child with animal telepathy, environmental empathy and low to mid leve metamorphic abilities. Or a who could manipulate the 4 elements with a healing factor.. I could even see the child of Storm and Wolverine having a kid with abiltiies like Elixir. I would hate for her kids to have her same powers.

As far as T'challa, I figure a kid would have high level energy manipulation or a psionic power.. Also the kid would have top level physical abilities due to Black Panthers abilities

And if she had a kid with Forge, mystical energy manipulation all the way. a magical mutant
    When two heroes have kids I always find it boring when it's an obvious mix of the two's powers. I like when it's something different based on the parents.

A child with T'challa - I think they would take from Storm's powers over energy and BP's king of the dead thing I'd have their child have powers over death. Like a natural necromancer they can resurrect things (but only as a zombie-like thrall), communicate with the dead, and tell how long someone's going to live.

With Forge - I like your idea of them being more magical based. I'd have their magic work better on machines, a techno-wizard. I like the contrast of magic and science that they'd have.

With Nightcrawler (because I will forever want this ship!) - Will have physical traits of both parents. White hair with blue fur and yellow cat-like eyes, may or may not have a tail. Powers would be low to mid level reality warping as I think that is how a combo of Storms energy control and Nightcrawlers dimension teleports would go. Would be omega level in the brimstone dimension.

A kid with Wolverine =
    Last edited by Crimz; 06-01-2018 at 02:10 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

A kid with Wolverine =

The litter of six i want from Ororo&Tchalla
    Two should be mutants. .
    I feel if a daughter should have similar abilities like Ororo it should be Cosmic related.
    Two should be godhood inherited from both sides of parents. Would love if one of her Daughter would rock the brainchild look that he turn Storm in to.
    One human.
    One the new Destined Sorcerer Supreme.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 06-01-2018 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Throw an Inhuman in there for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post

Storm herself did say (when she was powerless) her children or perhaps their children might command the winds like she did. And we do know windriders have existed before her So I'm guessing they'd be elemental of some kind but not with the full weather control perhaps an aspect of it I.e one might be able to control winds, the other ice or lightning etc.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Storm in Red #6

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm in Red #6

Yas henny. Get into that FASHION. Naomi Campbell is SHOOK. Ended the Victoria secret girls! She bout to get BOOKEDT. Donatella Versace is SHAKING
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Storm in Red #6

Beautiful!!!! Ugh GO AWAY GABBY!!!!!! Your not funny and your not cute. Your just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Torrent, Storm's other alternate reality daughter seems better from a powerset point of view. Though I suspect y'all will probably hate her too since she is also Logan's daughter lol. She basically has both Storm and Logan abilities but on a smaller scale.

Dang she cute.
    What are you talking about. I loved Torrent

Attachment 66556

She had Storm's powers with Wolverine's healing factor, senses and fighting skill.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 06-02-2018 at 05:24 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member

I prefer her with Mohawk.

In case you missed it, Storm has officially been added to the Red roster page

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Beautiful!!!! Ugh GO AWAY GABBY!!!!!! Your not funny and your not cute. Your just annoying.
    IKR? We finally get the trinity of Jean, Storm and Gambit together again and this little bitch has to come and ruin it

BANNED

In case you missed it, Storm has officially been added to the Red roster page

IKR? We finally get the trinity of Jean, Storm and Gambit together again and this little bitch has to come and ruin it
    EXACTLY. Look at Jeans face she is like “why did I allow this little runt to joint the team. Dude your so right. It’s been AGES since Storm, Jean and Gambit are together. **** almost made me cry I’m all giddy inside.

BANNED

I hope Storm is not too much wallpaper or goes to sleep.

I was already enjoying this book, but them adding storm is a major plus. Just need to get rid of gabby and x23.