• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3431 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 2431293133313381342134273428342934303431343234333434343534413481 ... LastLast
Results 51,451 to 51,465 of 52830
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I saw this in the BP thread and had to share yaaassssss!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Let's be real, Ororo has channeled the raw power of entire continental storms, not to mention galaxies of stars etc, through her body. A normal thunderstorm has more power in it than a nuclear bomb. The fact that Ororo can handle that much power on a regular basis shows she is practically invulnerable to elemental energies. Even when someone blasts her with a laser or bioelectric blast or whatever, she might cry out and maybe even pass out, but she's never really hurt. The worst wound she took was when she was powerless(that Human Torch burn that Doom healed for her).
    I still dont understand how fire can burn her but she channels lightning through her which is much hotter than fire. but whatever it's a comic.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I still dont understand how fire can burn her but she channels lightning through her which is much hotter than fire. but whatever it's a comic.
    Human Torch only burned her because she was powerless. I've never seen her burned otherwise.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ok just reread the issue when Storm lent Rouge her abilities. And Rouge has Storm preception abilities and when she created a mini thunder cloud she was Struck by a small bolt of lighting and notes how it hurt and struck the nerve.

Lol! I heart you so much. I was thinking about the same thing. Doesn’t make sense to me, but as you say, it’s a comic.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Human Torch only burned her because she was powerless. I've never seen her burned otherwise.
    well it's that time when magneto burned her with her own lightning, also the time where she cauterized her own wound. and then that other stupid time when dark Phoenix burned her but that was cosmic fire so that would not count.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Lol! I heart you so much. I was thinking about the same thing. Doesn’t make sense to me, but as you say, it’s a comic.
    lol as do I you beloved!!!! (^_^)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Ok just reread the issue when Storm lent Rouge her abilities. And Rouge has Storm preception abilities and when she created a mini thunder cloud she was Struck by a small bolt of lighting and notes how it hurt and struck the nerve.
    That doesn’t exactly mean they have the same resistance though. Storm has full mastery of her powers where Rogue does not.

well it's that time when magneto burned her with her own lightning, also the time where she cauterized her own wound. and then that other stupid time when dark Phoenix burned her but that was cosmic fire so that would not count.
    I maintain that Magneto turning her lightning back on her(and her fighting back to retake control) in 150 just caught her clothes on fire, not her actual flesh. Nightcrawler was just freaking out. Ororo is lounging in a bikini later that night around the campfire, so she obviously couldn't have been burned. As for that annual before her wedding, I mean, she chose to cauterize her wound from the wreckage, so she allowed it to burn her.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I maintain that Magneto turning her lightning back on her(and her fighting back to retake control) in 150 just caught her clothes on fire, not her actual flesh. Nightcrawler was just freaking out. Ororo is lounging in a bikini later that night around the campfire, so she obviously couldn't have been burned. As for that annual before her wedding, I mean, she chose to cauterize her wound from the wreckage, so she allowed it to burn her.
    lolol you are absolutely right her clothes were only burning lol:

to the allowing the burning part I guess is why it worked this is the rationale Taylor used in issue 4 with that lightning strike being able to kill her.

Good in gold was not such a bad day for Storm, it does not end knocked out, otherwise inconceivable, but Rogue and Sasquatch end up knocked out lol, and both are stronger than Colossus, now I understand more his desperation with Guggen, I hope not to be made habital knock out Rogue, until now I had liked his interpretation of Rogue.

I guess today it was time for Rogue XD to take a nap.

And Rachel, well, Rachel, her native state in GOLD is being defeated or knocked out XD.

This number was too inconsistent even for Guggen.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Good in gold was not such a bad day for Storm, it does not end knocked out, otherwise inconceivable, but Rogue and Sasquatch end up knocked out lol, and both are stronger than Colossus, now I understand more his desperation with Guggen, I hope not to be made habital knock out Rogue, until now I had liked his interpretation of Rogue.

And Rachel, well, Rachel, her native state in GOLD is being defeated or knocked out XD.

how did they get knocked out I didnt actually read the issue.

BANNED

how did they get knocked out I didnt actually read the issue.
    Debris fell on Sasquatch and Rogue and Rachel. Kitty told Gambit and Kurt to go wake them up. When they got in the Jet Somehow Rachel was awake, but not Rogue and Sasquatch.

LOL So, much for Rogue's great durability. Twice now Rogue has gotten One-shotted by something dumb.

Let's be real, Ororo has channeled the raw power of entire continental storms, not to mention galaxies of stars etc, through her body. A normal thunderstorm has more power in it than a nuclear bomb. The fact that Ororo can handle that much power on a regular basis shows she is practically invulnerable to elemental energies. Even when someone blasts her with a laser or bioelectric blast or whatever, she might cry out and maybe even pass out, but she's never really hurt. The worst wound she took was when she was powerless(that Human Torch burn that Doom healed for her).
    I can't express how much I respect this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post

Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true. WE have no idea what strength level Colossus is at right now.

Everything else, I agree with.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true. WE have no idea what strength level Colossus is at right now.

Everything else, I agree with.
    Now you know everyone who isn't named Anna gets thrown under the bus by this poster ..
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡