• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3444 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 2444294433443394343434403441344234433444344534463447344834543494 ... LastLast
Results 51,646 to 51,660 of 52830
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    And he adapted to space.... Man I can't stand Hulk.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    *SIGH* let me COUNTER and DEBUNK that.

What happened here? The Hulk DIED. The Hulk persona DIED. OR Excuse me retreated back into the mind of Banner however you wanna see it. The ONLY reason the Hulk wasn't fully ko'ed is because Bruce Banner was FORCED to come out and SAVE them BOTH. Hulk Fans like to use this scan to disprove Storm Brain Shut Down when it doesn't it just shows that it will work.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    It's not. The coldest area in space is 1 degree above absolute zero
    I
    ok thanks lovely. I didnt think so.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

And he adapted to space.... Man I can't stand Hulk.
    Ain't that the truth!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    space isnt absolute zero though is it?
    I'm talking about breathing in a vacuum. Which is stupid.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Think of it as a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde OR like a Warewolf transformation. The Human apart of the Monster is still dormant and alive. Your right Banner didn't have to save him HOWEVER to insure BOTH the monster and humans survival. Banner was forced to resurface and stand in as a replacement for the Hulk persona.

Either way the Hulk persona got KO'ed. There is NO way around that you can argue that TILL you are PURPLE and ORANGE, BLUE AND RED in the face it doesn't matter. This proves Storm's attack can work.
    gotcha fair point.

I'm talking about breathing in a vacuum. Which is stupid.
    lolol though I agree it's a comic. so wait... can he or can he not breathe in space? I thought sue was able to ko him once by enclosing his head inside of her shields.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

gotcha fair point.

lolol though I agree it's a comic. so wait... can he or can he not breathe in space? I thought sue was able to ko him once by enclosing his head inside of her shields.
    Yep she was, but during World War Hulk this happened

So I guess he doesn't need to breathe now...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Not exactly, he wasn't able to withstand Abs(Absolute Zero) . And Freezing him from the Inside it believe WILL work, just because your organs were burnt from the Inside doesn't mean they can withstand getting shut down by high cold temps. Also, Taking Oxygen apparently doesn't work because he can hold his breathe for a LONG time and can breathe underwater so that's out.
    I can't find the issue where extreme cold temps work on him; I thought it was one of his U Foes issues.

Also "The Hulk is able to breathe due to his body developing a gland which creates an oxygenated perfluorocarbon emulsion which fills his lungs and equalizes the pressure"

Yep she was, but during World War Hulk this happened

So I guess he doesn't need to breathe now...
    well if he can adapt to living in the vacuum of space without air and near absolute temps storm would have to attack his internal organs to win of bfr.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I can't find the issue where extreme cold temps work on him; I thought it was one of his U Foes issues.

Also "The Hulk is able to breathe due to his body developing a gland which creates an oxygenated perfluorocarbon emulsion which fills his lungs and equalizes the pressure"
    wow... that is pretty detailed lol.

now if this is how he breathes, storm theoretically could still forcefully remove all traces of oxygen in his lungs including that created from that gland. but that is still impressive lol

well if he can adapt to living in the vacuum of space without air and near absolute temps storm would have to attack his internal organs to win of bfr.
    I think BFR may be the only thing as he regenerates pretty fast. Internal attacks can work if they are constant so that he doesn't have the option to regenerate, she'd have to continuously disrupt his brain without letting up.

I think BFR may be the only thing as he regenerates pretty fast. Internal attacks can work if they are constant so that he doesn't have the option to regenerate, she'd have to continuously disrupt his brain without letting up.
    I would go with bfr and be done lol aint nobody got time for constant attacks lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

This right here is SO RANDOM it's annoying. That's what I call HOT STEAMY BULL SH&%!!!!

This right here is SO RANDOM it's annoying. That's what I call HOT STEAMY BULL SH&%!!!!
    its canon my friend. it's something I think ororo should still be able to overcome.

BANNED

its canon my friend. it's something I think ororo should still be able to overcome.
    OH, I know it's cannon. I know every random BS Excuse the Hulk has. But yeah your right, it's nothing Storm can't handle.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Easy way is to just pick him up in a tornado, and expel him from earth's atmosphere while chastising him, "Your master, Cytrorrak's presence offends the earth mother!" Additionally she can blast him into, or away from, the sun. Either way she can take him out of harms' way easily.
    This is of course assuming he isn't moving. Isn't he unstoppable only when he is in motion?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    This is of course assuming he isn't moving. Isn't he unstoppable only when he is in motion?
    She wouldn't be stopping him, she'd simply be redirecting his motion. Besides, Storm has broken the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak before.

Therefore Storm>Cyttorak>Juggernaut.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!