• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3466 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 2466296633663416345634623463346434653466346734683469347034763516 ... LastLast
Results 51,976 to 51,990 of 52830
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Storm's animated evolution!

AH! always refreshing to See Storm in Cartoons. That Anime Storm EW so annoying lol, but good to see. :-)
    PERSONALLY I always thought Storm X-Men Evolution Version was just OP for some reason.

If I HAD to rank the MOST powerful Animated Version of Storm it would be:

X-Men Evolution Storm
    X-Men The Animated Series Storm
    Wolverine And The X-Men Storm
    Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers Storm
    Marvel Anime: X-Men Storm
    Super Hero Squad Storm
    X-Men: Pryde of the X-Men Storm

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

You're welcome!

I admit, TAS will always be how I hear Storm but I did like her look in Wolverine and The X-Men (not the hair though)and wish that they had used her more. She had very little to do on the show and very few speaking lines, she hardly ever spoke which was super weird.
    watx was absolute trash for storm. I liked her episode where she was introduced somewhat but that even had lots of flaws. and I loved her powerful commanding voice in tas.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Unpipular Opinion, i actually like Storm with the short hair, is the most beautifull for me .
    storm can rock most looka even short. I love the hairstyle of bloodstorm in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    AH! always refreshing to See Storm in Cartoons. That Anime Storm EW so annoying lol, but good to see. :-)
    PERSONALLY I always thought Storm X-Men Evolution Version was just OP for some reason.

If I HAD to rank the MOST powerful Animated Version of Storm it would be:

X-Men Evolution Storm
    X-Men The Animated Series Storm
    Wolverine And The X-Men Storm
    Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers Storm
    Marvel Anime: X-Men Storm
    Super Hero Squad Storm
    X-Men: Pryde of the X-Men Storm
    what did u based this ranking upon? I would argue pryde od xmen storm was way powerful than anime storm. in fact anime would be weakest. and evolution storm didnt seem overpowered at all to me. she didnt really give me the storm I was hoping to see and when she did apocalypse had amped her power.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it may make sense but its conjecture at this point it was never explained to be that way. people can like who ever they want but I dont think it's fair for peoplec to say "I don't like BP with ororo because it was rushed" but then say I love her with forge. it's a double standard, and forge/storm fell in love a heck of a lot faster than she did with BP
    I wouldn't easily dismiss it as conjecture when she tells him that exactly right before they kiss. I agree their relationship was rushed and I much prefer Storm/BP but there's falling in love fast vs getting married within a few issues of seeing each other for the first time in years. They're both rushed but those who think the marriage was moreso are pretty justified.

Speaking of the animated series I finished rewatching the whole thing for the first time in years and damn is it still good. Storm was a leader, developed, had moments to shine and most importantly a central character. If only they could combine the effort they put into her, add the voice stress for Evo Storm and the outfit from WaTX then they'd have the perfect cartoon Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I wouldn't easily dismiss it as conjecture when she tells him that exactly right before they kiss. I agree their relationship was rushed and I much prefer Storm/BP but there's falling in love fast vs getting married within a few issues of seeing each other for the first time in years. They're both rushed but those who think the marriage was moreso are pretty justified.
    what kiss are you referring to?
    and I prefer tchalla and ororo relationship too.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

watx was absolute trash for storm. I liked her episode where she was introduced somewhat but that even had lots of flaws. and I loved her powerful commanding voice in tas.
    what did u based this ranking upon? I would argue pryde od xmen storm was way powerful than anime storm. in fact anime would be weakest. and evolution storm didnt seem overpowered at all to me. she didnt really give me the storm I was hoping to see and when she did apocalypse had amped her power.
    I based this off of how powerful the Storm was, how effective it was and the Enemy she was fighting.

I don't think Pryde of the X-Men Storm was powerful at all. Evolution Storm was powerful to for the simple fact her powers every time they were active she always took out her enemy. I don't think Apocalypse boosted their powers I think he just took over their minds and used their powers to their limits.

Anime Storm wasn't all great I put her 5th

watx was absolute trash for storm. I liked her episode where she was introduced somewhat but that even had lots of flaws.
    You'll get no argument from me on that! She was terrible. I can't remember the episode but I liked the scene she had with Warren when they were both flying, that was nice and I think it was the most she ever said on the show.

Speaking of the animated series I finished rewatching the whole thing for the first time in years and damn is it still good. Storm was a leader, developed, had moments to shine and most importantly a central character. If only they could combine the effort they put into her, add the voice stress for Evo Storm and the outfit from WaTX then they'd have the perfect cartoon Storm.
    I still watch TAS from time to time and I still enjoy it. I could also get behind a melding of the three animated Storms, that could work.

what kiss are you referring to?
    and I prefer tchalla and ororo relationship too.
    It occurred just a few pages after the scans you posted a page ago, right before she overhears him on the phone.
    BP and Storm for life .

I based this off of how powerful the Storm was, how effective it was and the Enemy she was fighting.

I don't think Pryde of the X-Men Storm was powerful at all. Evolution Storm was powerful to for the simple fact her powers every time they were active she always took out her enemy. I don't think Apocalypse boosted their powers I think he just took over their minds and used their powers to their limits.

Didn't Pryde Storm make an atmosphere in space? Anime Storm doesn't deserve a place, I tried watching it but got bored and sure won't try again now that I've heard how horrible she was treated.
    I still watch TAS from time to time and I still enjoy it. I could also get behind a melding of the three animated Storms, that could work.
    I'd occasionally watch the Storm-centric episodes because I loved them so much and finally deiced to watch the whole thing, I'm surprised it held up after all this time but I liked it a lot (except the fifth season and just orgasm Jean, what a letdown).

BANNED

Didn't Pryde Storm make an atmosphere in space? Anime Storm doesn't deserve a place, I tried watching it but got bored and sure won't try again now that I've heard how horrible she was treated.

I'd occasionally watch the Storm-centric episodes because I loved them so much and finally deiced to watch the whole thing, I'm surprised it held up after all this time but I liked it a lot (except the fifth season and just orgasm Jean, what a letdown).
    Scott told her to keep the Atmosphere inside the Space Station once he blows a Hole in it.

Is there anywhere you can get the videos or downloads of the X-Men the Animated Series with the original Storm voice? I like that better than the second voice they had for her. I bought the DVD's back in the day, but they didn't have the original Storm voice actress on them.

Scott told her to keep the Atmosphere inside the Space Station once he blows a Hole in it.
    And when it was time to leave Storm created an atmospheric bubble to transport Colossus, Kitty and the dragon from the space station back to the Blackbird. (Peter shouldn't have needed it since he doesn't breath in armored form, but eh, she did it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Is there anywhere you can get the videos or downloads of the X-Men the Animated Series with the original Storm voice? I like that better than the second voice they had for her. I bought the DVD's back in the day, but they didn't have the original Storm voice actress on them.
    Iona Morris was the voice of Storm only in Season One, she was replaced by voice actress Alison Sealy-Smith for the remainder of the series. Sealy-Smith lived in Canada where production on the show was and Morris was in the states and it was more cost effective to replace her because Canadian voice actors are not paid for reruns but American actors are paid each time an episode airs. So there is no show with just Morris because she only recorded Season One and all episodes of Spider-Man because production on that show took place in the U.S.

EDIT: Okay, I just found out that Sealy-Smith did in fact re-record all of Morris' dialogue from the first season, so there are copies without Morris as Storm. There was also an unnamed third voice actress who recorded dialogue for the first season but because she was white, producers feared backlash if anyone found out and so hired Morris to re-record the lines before airing, then after they had Sealy-Smith re-re-record so they wouldn't have to pay Morris any residuals. So that was why Sealy-Smith re-recorded the lines making her "the only" Storm voice on those DVD's.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-animated-series-storm/
    Last edited by Peanutsinspace; 06-30-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Iona Morris was the voice of Storm only in Season One, she was replaced by voice actress Alison Sealy-Smith for the remainder of the series. Sealy-Smith lived in Canada where production on the show was and Morris was in the states and it was more cost effective to replace her because Canadian voice actors are not paid for reruns but American actors are paid each time an episode airs. So there is no show with just Morris because she only recorded Season One and all episodes of Spider-Man because production on that show took place in the U.S.

EDIT: Okay, I just found out that Sealy-Smith did in fact re-record all of Morris' dialogue from the first season, so there are copies without Morris as Storm. There was also an unnamed third voice actress who recorded dialogue for the first season but because she was white, producers feared backlash if anyone found out and so hired Morris to re-record the lines before airing, then after they had Sealy-Smith re-re-record so they wouldn't have to pay Morris any residuals. So that was why Sealy-Smith re-recorded the lines making her "the only" Storm voice on those DVD's.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-animated-series-storm/
    So can you get the episodes with Iona Morris's voice as Storm? I am fine with Sealy-Smith's voice on the episodes she originally recorded, but I found her voice to be weak on the re-recordings - particularly on the episodes Whatever it Takes and Red Dawn.

You'll get no argument from me on that! She was terrible. I can't remember the episode but I liked the scene she had with Warren when they were both flying, that was nice and I think it was the most she ever said on the show.

I think that scene was actually a nod to one of their interactions in the comics where they talked about loving to fly:

yea I loved all the voices. the third was ok but I loved first two.

she was able to create an atmosphere that her team ci7od breathe in while in space. even 616 storm hasnt done that.

It occurred just a few pages after the scans you posted a page ago, right before she overhears him on the phone.
    BP and Storm for life .
    oh yes I see what you mentioned thank you:

she did mentioned that she had been living with this abandon months before she even lost her powers so I still would argue her power wouldnt cause her falling for forge in the manner she did.

yup you are absolutely correct about the atmospheric fear.

storm in 616 has never done anything like that I think that demonstrates a huge amount of power one anime storm would never be able to do