• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3471 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 2471297133713421346134673468346934703471347234733474347534813521 ... LastLast
Results 52,051 to 52,065 of 52830
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I would love for her to move Black Panther...for a year or so.
    goddess me too. the xmen have been a joke for her every since she returned after the marriage was annulled.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

and how dare jean to accentuate to forge ororo wasnt in love with him. that was totally out of line.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-05-2018 at 11:25 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I think there was some push for a Storm/Bishop pairing and poor Jean was used as a catalyst to break Storm/Forge up
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    how anyone could think this jerk was the one for ororo I still never understand. forge went back to his original form.. treating her like ish just as he did when she lost her powers:

he is absolute trash!!!! thank the goddess she left that dud for this sexy chocolate milk dud:

I feel the same way about Storm going to back to a man that annulled their MARRIAGE , (a much more serious commitment and relationship), unilaterally with no discussion and abruptly announced it to her as he kicked her out of his country. My momma taught me you should only break up with a person once, so when you do it, make sure you mean it.

Annulments aren't divorced. An annulment of marriage is a legal decree that a marriage is null and void. While a divorce ends a legally valid marriage, an annulment treats the marriage as if it never existed.

To me, that's more offensive and hurtful than anything Forge ever did.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I feel the same way about Storm going to back to a man that annulled their MARRIAGE , (a much more serious commitment and relationship), unilaterally with no discussion and abruptly announced it to her as he kicked her out of his country. My momma taught me you should only break up with a person once, so when you do it, make sure you mean it.

Annulments aren't divorced. An annulment of marriage is a legal decree that a marriage is null and void. While a divorce ends a legally valid marriage, an annulment treats the marriage as if it never existed.

Exactly. I agree yes how Forge treated Storm and what he did was bad, but that's NOTHING compared to what T'Challa did. He is a Monster, he lied, used her, treated her like crap and humiliated her and then Dookied on their Marriage because T'Challa wasn't a Man enough to have a sit down with the Woman he loved. Then had an attitude(no called himself worried) because he saw Storm going back to freaking Logan of ALL people. T'Challa is the worst any woman to withstand that type of Emotional abuse is a Grade A Fool. That's why I HATE Storm coming back to Black Panther occasional flirting is fine, but them together is a NO. If I could go back in time an influenced Marvel writers I would tell them to not pair Storm with these 3 Idiots and excuse of Men: T'Challa, Logan or Forge. Storm needs a New Love Interest.

Stormrocks I'd Say you hit the nail on the head.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-06-2018 at 05:13 AM.

BANNED

He was upset that his wife sided with the opposing them and basically beat him down in front of everyone. It turns out in realizing how corrupt the Phoenix 5 had become, Storm had to switch sides. The only thing was a disaster. At any rate, the Black Panther is the King and Storm is a goddess so if they say their marriage is back, it's back and that's that. I'm glad that she had her first solid, real relationship with the Black Panther. Claremont never seriously gave her a boyfriend and nothing much happened between her and Forge. For the most part Claremont liked his female characters desexualized and defeminized. By mid 80s all almost all of his female characters even had butch hair cuts. And I am not saying this out of homophobia. I'm gay. But there was definitely a lot of misogyny in comics, blatantly misogyny as comic book companies hired only male writers (white male writers at that) and only seriously pushed male characters (white male characters at that) A woman can be powerful and intelligence and still have sexual feelings and/or be feminine.

I noticed Coates developed Storm in ways that Claremont never would have. Claremont never did anything with the Storm is descended from a long line of African priestesses. Coates did something spectacular with it. When Claremont had her return to Africa, he never mentioned the country or even wrote the people as people. They were more or less nameless background characters. Today someone writing a black character the way Claremont wrote Storm, as the ultimate token who is never seen talking to her Black family or any other Blacks would be extremely offensive. I'm glad Storm was given a home in Wakanda.

Yep. Absolutely agree.

[QUOTE=butterflykyss;3771041]how anyone could think this jerk was the one for ororo I still never understand. forge went back to his original form.. treating her like ish just as he did when she lost her powers:

Wow, That was harsh what Forge said, How dare he make our Ororo cry.

Same. Both T'challa and Forge are trash to me now when it comes to Storm. I was fine with both characters till they tossed her aside in the cruelest manner possible. They are both unworthy. And I am a bitch that doesn't forget so any amends either character tries to make I don't care about. They can both get the steppin'.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Same. Both T'challa and Forge are trash to me now when it comes to Storm. I was fine with both characters till they tossed her aside in the cruelest manner possible. They are both unworthy. And I am a bitch that doesn't forget so any amends either character tries to make I don't care about. They can both get the steppin'.
    Exactly. Deuces to them BOTH.

I 100% agree. Neither T'Challa nor Forge should get a second chance with Ororo. (Nor Logan, but that's whole other bag of wtf.)

In the entirety of the Marvel Universe, I am sure there is other options for Storm - men who haven't treated her like crap.

Storm X Kurt >>>>>>>

They balance each other really well.
    Have nothing but respect for each other
    Would be really fun together
    Would have the whole Goddess and demon" thing going on.

The only reason Marvel wouldn't do it is because they'd be too good together that there would be no natural drama.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

No..

Kurt is great, he's a nice guy, but I don't like him for Ororo romantically. He's more like her little brother.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Exactly. Deuces to them BOTH.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It's been blessed by Yogaflame! Now let it happen!