• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3472 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 247229723372342234623468346934703471347234733474347534763482 ... LastLast
Results 52,066 to 52,080 of 52830

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Storm X Kurt >>>>>>>

They balance each other really well.
    Have nothing but respect for each other
    Would be really fun together
    Would have the whole Goddess and demon" thing going on.

The only reason Marvel wouldn't do it is because they'd be too good together that there would be no natural drama.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
    I agree that Kurt is awesome but I've never gotten the romantic vibe from them. To be honest, I felt more romantic chemistry between Ororo and Piotr (especially when they first joined the team) then I have between Storm and Nightcrawler. And if you want soap opera like drama, imagine the sands going through the X-Shaped hour glass on the Days of Our X-Men Lives if Ororo went to comfort Piotr on his recent break up and one thing led to another and they ended up having a one night stand. Kitty would phase out of existence.

But enough of my petty desire to see Kitty in pain. I always felt Storm should be with someone who brings out her more playful side. While Nightcrawler can fit that bill, I imagine he smells like wet dog when that fur gets wet so that's a no for me. Nobody plays off Ororo better than Remy, but he just married Rogue so he's off the table too.

I was partial to the Storm /Cable flirting back in the day, but that ship has long sailed.

Knowing that Storm likes her bad boys and that they are on the same team, I wouldn't mind a Storm/Namor relationship. It'd be interesting and there'd certainly be built in conflict.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I agree that Kurt is awesome but I've never gotten the romantic vibe from them. To be honest, I felt more romantic chemistry between Ororo and Piotr (especially when they first joined the team) then I have between Storm and Nightcrawler. And if you want soap opera like drama, imagine the sands going through the X-Shaped hour glass on the Days of Our X-Men Lives if Ororo went to comfort Piotr on his recent break up and one thing led to another and they ended up having a one night stand. Kitty would phase out of existence.

But enough of my petty desire to see Kitty in pain. I always felt Storm should be with someone who brings out her more playful side. While Nightcrawler can fit that bill, I imagine he smells like wet dog when that fur gets wet so that's a no for me. Nobody plays off Ororo better than Remy, but he just married Rogue so he's off the table too.

I was partial to the Storm /Cable flirting back in the day, but that ship has long sailed.

Knowing that Storm likes her bad boys and that they are on the same team, I wouldn't mind a Storm/Namor relationship. It'd be interesting and there'd certainly be built in conflict.
    I agree. I'm all up for a Storm and Namor pairing or a Storm and Thor pairing in fact I would prefer Storm/Thor both gods interesting powers not sure why they have not romantically tried anything.

But a Storm/Gambit? YES PLEASE!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I agree. I'm all up for a Storm and Namor pairing or a Storm and Thor pairing in fact I would prefer Storm/Thor both gods interesting powers not sure why they have not romantically tried anything.

But a Storm/Gambit? YES PLEASE!!!
    So...you want Storm to be a home-wrecking, sidepiece? Or do you think she and Gambit can sneak around on Rogue undetected (they are professional thieves after all).
    Tsk!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Pretty sure Storm x Gambit was your Lord Claremont's end-game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    So...you want Storm to be a home-wrecking, sidepiece? Or do you think she and Gambit can sneak around on Rogue undetected (they are professional thieves after all).
    Tsk!
    Well, obviously it's too late, but if this marriage never happen then YES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Pretty sure Storm x Gambit was your Lord Claremont's end-game.

Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-06-2018 at 08:54 AM.

I swear if some of y'all could get over your irrational hatred for Logan, you'd see he and Storm are perfect for each other. Give any other character Logan's past interaction and with Storm and I bet folks would be all over the pairing. Seeing how they started out(he didn't think much of her and she thought he was nothing but a brute) and seeing where they are now and how close they grew, no other 2 characters in X-Men lore has as much character growth as these 2 did with each other, not even Cyclops and Jean. Since it's Logan though, folks choose to be blind to the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I swear if some of y'all could get over your irrational hatred for Logan, you'd see he and Storm are perfect for each other. Give any other character Logan's past interaction and with Storm and I bet folks would be all over the pairing. Seeing how they started out(he didn't think much of her and she thought he was nothing but a brute) and seeing where they are now and how close they grew, no other 2 characters in X-Men lore has as much character growth as these 2 did with each other, not even Cyclops and Jean. Since it's Logan though, folks choose to be blind to the obvious.
    Nah. Even when I did like Wolverine, I still didn't think they were a great pair.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I feel the same way about Storm going to back to a man that annulled their MARRIAGE , (a much more serious commitment and relationship), unilaterally with no discussion and abruptly announced it to her as he kicked her out of his country. My momma taught me you should only break up with a person once, so when you do it, make sure you mean it.

Annulments aren't divorced. An annulment of marriage is a legal decree that a marriage is null and void. While a divorce ends a legally valid marriage, an annulment treats the marriage as if it never existed.

To me, that's more offensive and hurtful than anything Forge ever did.
    You make this situation a lot more simple than it actually was, and you are ignoring the explanations given as to why he did what he did and how he was sorry for doing that. You most certainly are entitled to your opinion; however, from 616 canon Tchalla has done more than any man at this point in her life to show her that he truly values her and places her number 1 in his life and heart. The same cannot be said of Forge.

[QUOTE=Ch3rrytop;3771353]
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    how anyone could think this jerk was the one for ororo I still never understand. forge went back to his original form.. treating her like ish just as he did when she lost her powers:

Wow, That was harsh what Forge said, How dare he make our Ororo cry.

Forge is TRASH and I will politely point anyone who ships these two together to this image lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Which issue is that image from?

WOOOOOOO CHILE!!! Lord what a mess did I come upon today in this thread.

It is time for me to set the record straight about T'challa and how he and O'roro came to reconcile post their botched marriage.

First, T'challa has been the only person that truly loves O'roro and puts her first. I see people shipping for Namor, for Gambit, for Nightcrawler, for Thor, for Wolverine??? I mean really guys? Are you being serious? Why do you want O'roro to be with men who either have flat out told her they don't want her, never looked at her in that manner, or prefer other women to her.

Gambit: Told her his heart is with Rogue and is married to her.
    Namor: Has always had a thing for blonds (Sue and Emma) and the occasional fish creature women. O'roro he only identified with due to her being royal blood and it never went deeper than that.
    Nightcrawler: He has always been her friend and was quite the ladies man. His heart first tugged the most with Amanda and it went to other women from there. O'roro was never one of those.
    Thor: When on earth has he ever shown the slightest indication that he was attracted to her? Are you shipping them because he is attractive and can shoot lightning? Are we being this superficial?
    Wolverine: He has never put O'roro first. EVER. They were friends and then when Jean died and after enough time went by he noticed O'roro but even then it was still just a rump in the sheets until he was about to die. and let's not forget right before his death he saw all his true lives flash before his eyes and Ro was nowhere in sight. No thank you.

Now T'challa for all his faults has put O'roro first and done so time and time again. He reluctantly annulled the marriage because he understood the visuals of him being with mutant after another mutant destroyed Wakanda. Was that the right thing for him to do? Of course not but T'challa chose his people and the interest of Wakanda over his own. Time would pass and the universe was about to end. T'challa could have been with anyone but he wanted to be where his heart was, which was O'roro.

During the latest Coates run, T'challa would learn from the mistakes of his pass and finally decided not to allow Wakanda to dictate what his heart deserved and wanted.

This resulted in him reaching out to O'roro and apologizing for all the wrong he had done in the past and she being the understanding woman she is, accepted him for his flaws.

https://i.imgur.com/mng3q7v.png

Lastly, T'challa lost all of his memory and somehow found himself in 2000 years in the future. The one thing that he clings to and fights for has been his memory and love for one person: O'roro. Not wakanda, not jean, not rogue, not whoever.

This man is flawed and not perfect. But that is what makes him human. And a lot of those issues that he has is due to the weight of being a king. However, a lot of you are stuck in the past and not looking at the man for who he is intrinsically and what he has done and continues to do to show O'roro how much she means to him. There has been no other character to do this, love her the way that he has and it started from when they were kids and even endures now while he fights in some foreign alien future. So to conclude, you guys are most definitely entitled to think what you want; however, your choices for her is not based in things that have happened post the marriage and the people some of you would want to put her with are men who have never shown her interest or have put other women before her. T'challa is the only man who has put her first and the only thing that has gotten in the way of that has been his kingdom, which he has made an effort to not allow that to happen again. I leave you with this, has tchalla ever put any woman in front of her? Now ask yourself has the man/woman you ship for put another person before her?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-06-2018 at 12:29 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Huh, must be a slow patch on the Storm mill.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Which issue is that image from?
    uncanny 290 beloved.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    WOOOOOOO CHILE!!! Lord what a mess did I come upon today in this thread.

It is time for me to set the record straight about T'challa and how he and O'roro came to reconcile post their botched marriage.

First, T'challa has been the only person that truly loves O'roro and puts her first. I see people shipping for Namor, for Gambit, for Nightcrawler, for Thor, for Wolverine??? I mean really guys? Are you being serious? Why do you want O'roro to be with men who either have flat out told her they don't want her, never looked at her in that manner, or prefer other women to her.

Gambit: Told her his heart is with Rogue and is married to her.
    Namor; Has always had a thing for blonds (Sue and Emma) and the occasional fish creature women. O'roro he only identified with due to her being royal blood and it never went deeper than that.
    Nightcrawler: He has always been her friend and was quite the ladies man. His heart first tugged the most with Amanda and it went to other women from there. O'roro was never one of those.
    Thor: When on earth has he ever shown the slightest indication that he was attracted to her? Are you shipping them because he is attractive and can shoot lightning? Are we being this superficial?
    Wolverine: He has never put O'roro first. EVER. They were friends and then when Jean died and after enough time went by he noticed O'roro but even then it was still just a rump in the sheets until he was about to die. No thank you.

Now T'challa for all his faults has put O'roro first and done so time and time again. He reluctantly annulled the marriage because he understood the visuals of him being with mutant after another mutant destroyed Wakanda. Was that the right thing for him to do? Of course not but T'challa chose his people and the interest of Wakanda over his own. Time would pass and the universe was about to end. T'challa could have been with anyone but he wanted to be where his heart was, which was O'roro.

During the latest Coates run, T'challa would learn from the mistakes of his pass and finally decided not to allow Wakanda to dictate what his heart deserved and wanted.

This resulted in him reaching out to O'roro and apologizing for all the wrong he had done in the past and she being the understanding woman she is, accepted him for his flaws.

https://i.imgur.com/mng3q7v.png

Lastly, T'challa lost all of his memory and somehow found himself in 2000 years in the future. The one thing that he clings to and fights for has been his memory and love for one person: O'roro. Not wakanda, not jean, not rogue, not whoever.

This man is flawed and not perfect. But that is what makes him human. And a lot of those issues that he has is due to the weight of being a king. However, a lot of you are stuck in the past and not looking at the man for who he is intrinsically and what he has done and continues to do to show O'roro how much she means to him. There has been no other character to do this, love her the way that he has and it started from when they were kids and even endures now while he fights in some foreign alien future. So to conclude, you guys are most definitely entitled to think what you want your choices for her is not based in things that have happened post the marriage and the people some of you would want to put her with are men who have never shown her interest or have put other women before her. T'challa is the only man who has put her first and the only thing that has gotten in the way of that has been his kingdom, which he has made an effort to not allow that to happen again.
    LOL Kyss You do know this WHOLE post makes you Extremely Biased right?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL Kyss You do know this WHOLE post makes you Extremely Biased right?
    I acknowledged I'm a T'choro/ O'challa shipper but I have the receipts to back all my claims up. People calling for her to be with this guy and that guy will not be able to say that they did not put any other woman before O'roro and I will wait patiently to see anyone try to challenge that claim. :*