• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3473 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 247329733373342334633469347034713472347334743475347634773483 ... LastLast
Results 52,081 to 52,095 of 52830

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I acknowledged I'm a T'choro/ O'challa shipper but I have the receipts to back all my claims up. People calling for her to be with this guy and that guy will not be able to say that they did not put any other woman before O'roro and I will wait patiently to see anyone try to challenge that claim. :*
    But T'Challa did put another woman before Storm.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

I acknowledged I'm a T'choro/ O'challa shipper but I have the receipts to back all my claims up. People calling for her to be with this guy and that guy will not be able to say that they did not put any other woman before O'roro and I will wait patiently to see anyone try to challenge that claim. :*
    No your acknowleding that your Biased when it comes to T'Challa and Storm EVERYTHING you said in that Post is Biased at it's FINEST.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    But T'Challa did put another woman before Storm.
    what woman did he put before O'roro? And please don't tell me you are talking about Monica.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    No your acknowleding that your Biased when it comes to T'Challa and Storm EVERYTHING you said in that Post is Biased at it's FINEST.
    That's fine. But i can back up my biases with fact from 616 canon. Now can you do the same for Ororo and Gambit? How about I help:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

And yall don't act like Storm was innocent. I get she was frustrated with T'challa but do you think optics wise it looked good to the people of Wakanda to see O'roro sneak into Wakanda then attack their king only for it to be followed by Namor destroying Wakanda? T'challa would have been a fool not to annul the marriage because anything short of that would have resulted in civil unrest. That wasn't cool and she shouldn't have acted in the way she did. There was enough fault to go around for everyone. The point is they both have moved beyond that and T'challa is showing that he loves her and she is first in his heart.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ugh! So much T'Challa hate in here

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ugh! So much T'Challa hate in here

LMFAO I love you!!!!

what woman did he put before O'roro? And please don't tell me you are talking about Monica.
    This beautiful lady who will always be his number 1 priority:

BANNED

That's fine. But i can back up my biases with fact from 616 canon. Now can you do the same for Ororo and Gambit? How about I help:
    OH, I can, but as long as YOU KNOW your being Biased is good enough for me.

Yeah, the lady he cuddles at night with. LOL
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-06-2018 at 01:13 PM.

BANNED

WOOOOOOO CHILE!!! Lord what a mess did I come upon today in this thread.

It is time for me to set the record straight about T'challa and how he and O'roro came to reconcile post their botched marriage.

First, T'challa has been the only person that truly loves O'roro and puts her first. I see people shipping for Namor, for Gambit, for Nightcrawler, for Thor, for Wolverine??? I mean really guys? Are you being serious? Why do you want O'roro to be with men who either have flat out told her they don't want her, never looked at her in that manner, or prefer other women to her.

Gambit: Told her his heart is with Rogue and is married to her.
    Namor: Has always had a thing for blonds (Sue and Emma) and the occasional fish creature women. O'roro he only identified with due to her being royal blood and it never went deeper than that.
    Nightcrawler: He has always been her friend and was quite the ladies man. His heart first tugged the most with Amanda and it went to other women from there. O'roro was never one of those.
    Thor: When on earth has he ever shown the slightest indication that he was attracted to her? Are you shipping them because he is attractive and can shoot lightning? Are we being this superficial?
    Wolverine: He has never put O'roro first. EVER. They were friends and then when Jean died and after enough time went by he noticed O'roro but even then it was still just a rump in the sheets until he was about to die. and let's not forget right before his death he saw all his true lives flash before his eyes and Ro was nowhere in sight. No thank you.

Now T'challa for all his faults has put O'roro first and done so time and time again. He reluctantly annulled the marriage because he understood the visuals of him being with mutant after another mutant destroyed Wakanda. Was that the right thing for him to do? Of course not but T'challa chose his people and the interest of Wakanda over his own. Time would pass and the universe was about to end. T'challa could have been with anyone but he wanted to be where his heart was, which was O'roro.

During the latest Coates run, T'challa would learn from the mistakes of his pass and finally decided not to allow Wakanda to dictate what his heart deserved and wanted.

This resulted in him reaching out to O'roro and apologizing for all the wrong he had done in the past and she being the understanding woman she is, accepted him for his flaws.

https://i.imgur.com/mng3q7v.png

Lastly, T'challa lost all of his memory and somehow found himself in 2000 years in the future. The one thing that he clings to and fights for has been his memory and love for one person: O'roro. Not wakanda, not jean, not rogue, not whoever.

This man is flawed and not perfect. But that is what makes him human. And a lot of those issues that he has is due to the weight of being a king. However, a lot of you are stuck in the past and not looking at the man for who he is intrinsically and what he has done and continues to do to show O'roro how much she means to him. There has been no other character to do this, love her the way that he has and it started from when they were kids and even endures now while he fights in some foreign alien future. So to conclude, you guys are most definitely entitled to think what you want; however, your choices for her is not based in things that have happened post the marriage and the people some of you would want to put her with are men who have never shown her interest or have put other women before her. T'challa is the only man who has put her first and the only thing that has gotten in the way of that has been his kingdom, which he has made an effort to not allow that to happen again. I leave you with this, has tchalla ever put any woman in front of her? Now ask yourself has the man/woman you ship for put another person before her?
    I wasn't going to respond to this but I will:

Everything you said is not true. That is not true T'Challa is not the ONLY man Storm loved. Ignore it as much as you want she LOVED Forge and Logan. Your actually trying to convince US that T'Challa is a man with flaws and is willing to accept them. But COMPLETELY disregard Forge and Logan even though they admitting their faults in the way they treated Storm. That's favoritism Kyss.

Gambit: Let's not forget it was Storm who kissed Gambit to see if there was something there. And we all know they did have a thing going.
    Namor: Namor never actually TRIED to do anything with Storm so you can't say he only likes Blondes because he just messed with Two. On top of the Writers haven't even tried to do anything with it.
    NightCrawler: Nightcrawler being friend zoned is fine I agree on that.
    Thor: Thor and Storm have just as much in common as we care to admit. Not only do they command the weather, but they ARE Gods *Cough* Coates Run *Cough* *Cough*
    Wolverine: Logan yes your right I agree on that, but he has not once shown that he didn't really care for her. Logan(as MUCH as I HATE HIM) has been by her side for a LONG TIME and helped her through some really tough patches.

You said, T'Challa has put Storm first. No he hasn't he has always put Wakanda first, not Storm. He Even said he tried to make Storm something she is not. T'Challa didn't understand anything during the Destruction of Wakand lol he was MAD. He was MAD Wakanda was destroyed and blamed Storm for it. THEN he realized his mistake. We all know this to be true.

Logan and Forge are Flawed and Human WHY DO YOU give T'Challa a pass and not them??? If your going to say we are stuck in the past Kyss look at what you posted earlier you posted an Old Scan of Forge talking Storm down your living in the past as well. That is NOT fair that is being biased. To Conclude that is Totally fine you think T'Challa is great for Storm, but clearly as you can see there are some here that think otherwise.

What makes you think T'Challa is better than all of them when he is just as guilty as the other 3?

oh gurl. he already dismissed that in the previous Coates run. lol

OH, I can, but as long as YOU KNOW your being Biased is good enough for me.
    but you are too love. we all have biases. now do your biases hold up when pinned against 616? that's another question and in the case of GAMBIT it most certainly does not.

I wasn't going to respond to this but I will:

Everything you said is not true. That is not true T'Challa is not the ONLY man Storm loved. Ignore it as much as you want she LOVED Forge and Logan. Your actually trying to convince US that T'Challa is a man with flaws and is willing to accept them. But COMPLETELY disregard Forge and Logan even though they admitting their faults in the way they treated Storm. That's favoritism Kyss.

Gambit: Let's not forget it was Storm who kissed Gambit to see if there was something there. And we all know they did have a thing going.
    Namor: Namor never actually TRIED to do anything with Storm so you can't say he only likes Blondes because he just messed with Two. On top of the Writers haven't even tried to do anything with it.
    NightCrawler: Nightcrawler being friend zoned is fine I agree on that.
    Thor: Thor and Storm have just as much in common as we care to admit. Not only do they command the weather, but they ARE Gods *Cough* Coates Run *Cough* *Cough*
    Wolverine: Logan yes your right I agree on that, but he has not once shown that he didn't really care for her. Logan(as MUCH as I HATE HIM) has been by her side for a LONG TIME and helped her through some really tough patches.

You said, T'Challa has put Storm first. No he hasn't he has always put Wakanda first, not Storm. He Even said he tried to make Storm something she is not. T'Challa didn't understand anything during the Destruction of Wakand lol he was MAD. He was MAD Wakanda was destroyed and blamed Storm for it. THEN he realized his mistake. We all know this to be true.

Logan and Forge are Flawed and Human WHY DO YOU give T'Challa a pass and not them??? If your going to say we are stuck in the past Kyss look at what you posted earlier you posted an Old Scan of Forge talking Storm down your living in the past as well. That is NOT fair that is being biased. To Conclude that is Totally fine you think T'Challa is great for Storm, but clearly as you can see there are some here that think otherwise.

What makes you think T'Challa is better than all of them when he is just as guilty as the other 3?

I never said that T'challa was the ONLY man that Storm loved. I said T'challa was the only man who NEVER put another WOMAN before her of those you guys are shipping for. Where is the lie in that statement?
    And I understand all of these characters have flaws but the only difference between them and T'challa is that his position as King is what allowed the marriage to sour. It was not because he was lusting after another woman like Forge, Logan, Gambit, etc. have done that you want to see her with over T'challa.

Gambit: Again he flat out told her Rogue has his heart. I'm not sure why this is even a debate at this point.
    Namor: Of course Namor hasn't really tried because he isn't interested in O'roro like that. His thing has been those blond bombshells (ask Sue and Emma about this).
    Nightcrawler: Thank you.
    Thor: If the only linking thing we can say is their ability to control weather and them being gods to me that is beyond superficial. T'challa and O'roro has history that stem to when they were kids; they considered each other family long, long before they even decidedt o date (see MoM Issue 1).
    Wolverine: Thank you.

T'challa most certainly did put Wakanda first but the BP book Coates where it chronicled the idea of "No One Man", T'challa actually talks to how he has allowed his position as king to get in the way of following his heart and the would no longer do that. Hence, why he reached out O'roro in issue 13. People have to look at ALL of the story and not the parts that fit their narrative that he is this horrible man.

Logan and Forge again don't get a pass in my book because they have always put others before O'roro. T'challa couldn't help that weight that came with being King. As much as I love 'Ro I never expected him to throw away his kingdom for her. The thing is T'challa has to learn a balance between being a king and being a lover to her. That admittedly has been hard but most certainly shouldn't disqualify these two to be together.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-06-2018 at 01:32 PM.

oh gurl. he already dismissed that in the previous Coates run. lol

He's a king, no matter what he says his first priority will always be his nation and people. Whoever he is with will always be second to that, it's the price you pay to be with a ruler of a country.

I doubt that the relationship with Black Panther will last beyond Coates run. As soon as he's gone the next writer is likely to pair him with someone else, maybe Carol to boost her profile.

He's a king, no matter what he says his first priority will always be his nation and people. Whoever he is with will always be second to that, it's the price you pay to be with a ruler of a country.

I doubt that the relationship with Black Panther will last beyond Coates run. As soon as he's gone the next writer is likely to pair him with someone else, maybe Carol to boost her profile.
    Maybe it will, maybe it won't but the narrative has already been set that they are both each other's true love. Furthermore, people are pushing that Ororo be in his next movie so after this merger I imagine we will start to see more stories that lend itself to these two exploring their love. In fact, before the merger was announced as happening to the public, I mentioned Coates may be putting them together because of things we were not aware of. So i wouldn't be so quick to say what is going to happen in the future, especially since Coates is really hot right now and seems to have a lot of pull (BP and Captain America book).

And Carol will never be with BP. That would never happen and that would just start types of unnecessary drama on the forum. Sue would likely marry Namor before something like that would happen.

BANNED

I never said that T'challa was the ONLY man that Storm loved. I said T'challa was the only man who NEVER put another WOMAN before her of those you guys are shipping for. Where is the lie in that statement?
    And I understand all of these characters have flaws but the only difference between them and T'challa is that his position as King is what allowed the marriage to sour. It was not because he was lusting after another woman like Forge, Logan, Gambit, etc. have done that you want to see her with over T'challa.

Gambit: Again he flat out told her Rogue has his heart. I'm not sure why this is even a debate at this point.
    Namor: Of course Namor hasn't really tried because he isn't interested in O'roro like that. His thing has been those blond bombshells (ask Sue and Emma about this).
    Nightcrawler: Thank you.
    Thor: If the only linking thing we can say is their ability to control weather and them being gods to me that is beyond superficial. T'challa and O'roro has history that stem to when they were kids; they considered each other family long, long before they even decidedt o date (see MoM Issue 1).
    Wolverine: Thank you.

T'challa most certainly did put Wakanda first but the BP book Coates where it chronicled the idea of "No One Man", T'challa actually talks to how he has allowed his position as king to get in the way of following his heart and the would no longer do that. Hence, why he reached out O'roro in issue 13. People have to look at ALL of the story and not the parts that fit their narrative that he is this horrible man.

Logan and Forge again don't get a pass in my book because they have always put others before O'roro. T'challa couldn't help that weight that came with being King. As much as I love 'Ro I never expected him to throw away his kingdom for her. The thing is T'challa has to learn a balance between being a king and being a lover to her. That admittedly has been hard but most certainly shouldn't disqualify these two to be together.
    1. Uh no that is not what you said in your post#51930 you said:
    "T'challa has been the only person that truly loves O'roro and puts her first. " Why is T'Challa the ONLY guy that Loved Storm Kyss? Are you saying Logan didn't Love Storm, Forge did Love Storm, but to you T'Challa is the ONLY man that truly loved Storm. How do you figure? Your position as King should not change the way you treat your wife no matter how much duty you have. Did Storm play a part yeah.

2. Gambit: You and I both now Storm/Gambit have history. Did you forget it was Storm that Kissed Gambit to see if she had any feelings for him or you forgot?
    Namor: So you KNOW definitely Namor doesn't like Black Women? Where did this conclusion come from? Where is the Evidence?
    NightCrawler: Welcome
    Thor: Marvel hasn't even given them the chance to be romantically involved, but in a different Universe they are Lovers. Also their connection being Gods and weather powers is not superficial, they are both warriors at heart among other attributes.

3. Ok, so you just changed up in the earlier post you said "Now T'challa for all his faults has put O'roro first and done so time and time again." Post #51930 now you admit that he put Wakanda first. YOU said Forge is trash because he talked down to Storm. How is T'Challa any better when you admitted he has put Wakanda above Storm and treated her badly??? THAT is what I meant about being Biased Kyss. That is NOT fair for you to point out another characters flaws and play up a different character because you think they are better than and you favor that character.

Let Me ask you this: Yes Or No? Do you Believe during T'Challa's marriage and relationship to Storm he was a good and loving husband despite all the negative things Storm said about him?

4. So? T'Challa has done the same thing so why do you give him a pass and not them??? You can't use the title King as an Excuse NOPE not here not today NO MA'AM. Same goes for Forge he has already told Storm how wrong he was in his treatment to Storm that shouldn't disqualify him from them two being together.

So I ask you again WHY does T'Challa a man who has mistreated Storm get a pass and the others don't? That Kyss is being Bias and that's fine. I just want you know what you said is absolutely not fair and wrong.
    Wolverine: Your Welcome.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-06-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Ultimate Member

So I ask you again WHY does T'Challa a man who has mistreated Storm get a pass and the others don't? That Kyss is being Bias and that's fine. I just want you know what you said is absolutely not fair and wrong.
    Wolverine: Your Welcome.
    Here's why-

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2017b.htm

Total Lifetime Grosses
    Domestic: $699,844,707 52.0%
    + Foreign: $646,641,873 48.0%
    = Worldwide: $1,346,486,580
    On Amazon Black Panther trades are top sellers-especially Coates. Meaning there are more folks reading about her in his book than any X-Men trade.

In other words under Panther-Storm has benefited way more now than as an X-Men. This is the best she has been showcased in the 2000s.

Unless you put her with Logan or Deadpool-who have proven sales. Unlike Gambit.