• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3474 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 247429743374342434643470347134723473347434753476347734783484 ... LastLast
Results 52,096 to 52,110 of 52830
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Here's why-

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2017b.htm

On Amazon Black Panther trades are top sellers-especially Coates. Meaning there are more folks reading about her in his book than any X-Men trade.

In other words under Panther-Storm has benefited way more now than as an X-Men. This is the best she has been showcased in the 2000s.

Unless you put her with Logan or Deadpool-who have proven sales. Unlike Gambit.

Um....that’s not what we are talking about Sir. LOL

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    1. Uh no that is not what you said in your post#51930 you said:
    "T'challa has been the only person that truly loves O'roro and puts her first. " Why is T'Challa the ONLY guy that Loved Storm Kyss? Are you saying Logan didn't Love Storm, Forge did Love Storm, but to you T'Challa is the ONLY man that truly loved Storm. How do you figure? Your position as King should not change the way you treat your wife no matter how much duty you have. Did Storm play a part yeah.

2. Gambit: You and I both now Storm/Gambit have history. Did you forget it was Storm that Kissed Gambit to see if she had any feelings for him or you forgot?
    Namor: So you KNOW definitely Namor doesn't like Black Women? Where did this conclusion come from? Where is the Evidence?
    NightCrawler: Welcome
    Thor: Marvel hasn't even given them the chance to be romantically involved, but in a different Universe they are Lovers. Also their connection being Gods and weather powers is not superficial, they are both warriors at heart among other attributes.

3. Ok, so you just changed up in the earlier post you said "Now T'challa for all his faults has put O'roro first and done so time and time again." Post #51930 now you admit that he put Wakanda first. YOU said Forge is trash because he talked down to Storm. How is T'Challa any better when you admitted he has put Wakanda above Storm and treated her badly??? THAT is what I meant about being Biased Kyss. That is NOT fair for you to point out another characters flaws and play up a different character because you think they are better than and you favor that character.

Let Me ask you this: Yes Or No? Do you Believe during T'Challa's marriage and relationship to Storm he was a good and loving husband despite all the negative things Storm said about him?

4. So? T'Challa has done the same thing so why do you give him a pass and not them??? You can't use the title King as an Excuse NOPE not here not today NO MA'AM. Same goes for Forge he has already told Storm how wrong he was in his treatment to Storm that shouldn't disqualify him from them two being together.

So I ask you again WHY does T'Challa a man who has mistreated Storm get a pass and the others don't? That Kyss is being Bias and that's fine. I just want you know what you said is absolutely not fair and wrong.
    Wolverine: Your Welcome.

1.) Yes and I stand by the statement that T'challa is the only person who has loved her AND put her first. The same is not true for any of the other characters people in here have suggested she should be with. And his position as is what complicated things. As I said, when you have O'roro sneaking into Wakanda (without the Royal Family's knowledge) with it resulting in her physically assaulting him, followed by Wakanda being destroyed by Namor, he had no choice but to annul the marriage. The optics just wouldn't allow for it and unfortunately when it comes to things relating to heads of state optics is important to ensure national security and stability. He also acknowledged in BP (2016) issue 15 that he was wrong for what and how he handled things and apologized. He is still fighting for her.

2. I know that she and Gambit have feelings but his feelings for Rogue supercede those feelings he has for Ororo. He told her it was just a kiss and that his heart belongs to Rogue. He even married the woman. I mean why would you root for a character who has expressed she will always be first in his eyes?

3.) I never said Namor wasn't into Black women lol. Where did i say that? I said he has a thing for blond bombshells (Sue Storm and Emma Frost). There have been others he has fallen for obviously but O'roro isn't anywhere near the top of that list.

4.) Marvel shouldn't give Thor and Ororo the time to romantically link as they have zero things in common aside from the superficial things you mentioned relating to weather control and them both being gods. If people think Tchalla and Ororo was forced they would definitely conclude the same with these two.

5.) I stated that his duties as king didn't allow him to put her first in every regard, but that in Coates last BP issue explained that he would no longer do this. I then went on to say, that in this regards Tchalla never put a woman before Ororo and that the same was not true for the other characters you guys mentioned she should date. I don't see where the confusion is here. So to repeat, his job as king didn't allow him to full put her first; however, he has now vowed to no longer allow his role as king dedicate the matters of his heart. So again you have to take all of the story not just certain parts.

6.) Yes I believed him to a good husband for a certain time period. He helped her find her family and they were also initially very loving, affectionate towards each other, and enjoyed each others company. It wasn't until Doomwar when Hudlin stopped writing them that this loving interaction changed. Also, during the time they were married it was the X-offices that wrote her talking ish about her marriage and sexlife with him being boring, even when at that point he didn't move towards isolating himself from her. So in short yes, i believe he was a good husband but he allowed his duties and insecurities in other areas distract from his duties as a husband. He has since apologized and worked to repair the wrong he did by putting his duties to his country first.

7.) Forge left Storm for Mystique, and he was very abusive to her in how he talked to her when he first met her when he took her powers and when he dumped her after leaving her for Mystique. There is no comparison to what Tchalla had to do being the king of wakanda after Storm physically assaulted him and then Namor destroyed his country (which I am sure killed hundreds as well).

8.) T'challa gets a pass because the story didn't end with him annulling the marriage. I explained it in my first post. Since then he has fought to right the wrongs he did during the marriage and continues to fight for her. He encouraged her to embrace the goddess within her, bowed down to her and worshiped her alongside his people, and defied what his country and even Queen mother thought to follow his heart. Those are indications of a person who sees the error of their way and wants to make things right. His only issue is that he is king and that affected his relationship tremendously towards the end of their marriage. However, he has grown as a man and looks and has made corrections to things done in the past. That is why he is different and how he gets a pass in my book. Now why do you ship her with Gambit when he told her to buzz off because all he was to her was a kiss, with his heart being with Rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Here's why-

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2017b.htm

On Amazon Black Panther trades are top sellers-especially Coates. Meaning there are more folks reading about her in his book than any X-Men trade.

In other words under Panther-Storm has benefited way more now than as an X-Men. This is the best she has been showcased in the 2000s.

Unless you put her with Logan or Deadpool-who have proven sales. Unlike Gambit.
    BB told me send you a kiss for this post lol!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    1.) Yes and I stand by the statement that T'challa is the only person who has loved her AND put her first. The same is not true for any of the other characters people in here have suggested she should be with. And his position as is what complicated things. As I said, when you have O'roro sneaking into Wakanda (without the Royal Family's knowledge) with it resulting in her physically assaulting him, followed by Wakanda being destroyed by Namor, he had no choice but to annul the marriage. The optics just wouldn't allow for it and unfortunately when it comes to things relating to heads of state optics is important to ensure national security and stability. He also acknowledged in BP (2016) issue 15 that he was wrong for what and how he handled things and apologized. He is still fighting for her.

2. I know that she and Gambit have feelings but his feelings for Rogue supercede those feelings he has for Ororo. He told her it was just a kiss and that his heart belongs to Rogue. He even married the woman. I mean why would you root for a character who has expressed she will always be first in his eyes?

3.) I never said Namor wasn't into Black women lol. Where did i say that? I said he has a thing for blond bombshells (Sue Storm and Emma Frost). There have been others he has fallen for obviously but O'roro isn't anywhere near the top of that list.

4.) Marvel shouldn't give Thor and Ororo the time to romantically link as they have zero things in common aside from the superficial things you mentioned relating to weather control and them both being gods. If people think Tchalla and Ororo was forced they would definitely conclude the same with these two.

5.) I stated that his duties as king didn't allow him to put her first in every regard, but that in Coates last BP issue explained that he would no longer do this. I then went on to say, that in this regards Tchalla never put a woman before Ororo and that the same was not true for the other characters you guys mentioned she should date. I don't see where the confusion is here. So to repeat, his job as king didn't allow him to full put her first; however, he has now vowed to no longer allow his role as king dedicate the matters of his heart. So again you have to take all of the story not just certain parts.

6.) Yes I believed him to a good husband for a certain time period. He helped her find her family and they were also initially very loving, affectionate towards each other, and enjoyed each others company. It wasn't until Doomwar when Hudlin stopped writing them that this loving interaction changed. Also, during the time they were married it was the X-offices that wrote her talking ish about her marriage and sexlife with him being boring, even when at that point he didn't move towards isolating himself from her. So in short yes, i believe he was a good husband but he allowed his duties and insecurities in other areas distract from his duties as a husband. He has since apologized and worked to repair the wrong he did by putting his duties to his country first.

7.) Forge left Storm for Mystique, and he was very abusive to her in how he talked to her when he first met her when he took her powers and when he dumped her after leaving her for Mystique. There is no comparison to what Tchalla had to do being the king of wakanda after Storm physically assaulted him and then Namor destroyed his country (which I am sure killed hundreds as well).

8.) T'challa gets a pass because the story didn't end with him annulling the marriage. I explained it in my first post. Since then he has fought to right the wrongs he did during the marriage and continues to fight for her. He encouraged her to embrace the goddess within her, bowed down to her and worshiped her alongside his people, and defied what his country and even Queen mother thought to follow his heart. Those are indications of a person who sees the error of their way and wants to make things right. His only issue is that he is king and that affected his relationship tremendously towards the end of their marriage. However, he has grown as a man and looks and has made corrections to things done in the past. That is why he is different and how he gets a pass in my book. Now why do you ship her with Gambit when he told her to buzz off because all he was to her was a kiss, with his heart being with Rogue?

BB told me send you a kiss for this post lol!
    1. No he has not put Storm first. And your contradicting yourself. BP has admitted to the fact himself. The Reasons Storm snucked into Wakanda was BECAUSE the X-Men got word Hope summers was their. Storm had nothing to do Namor destroying Wakanda. You can’t say BP had no choice but Annual the marriage how would you know? Do you know the rules and Laws of Wakanda. Black Panther was MAD and took it out on Storm. You can’t say Logan and Forge didn’t love Storm because they did saying they did not is Biased opinion in favor of Black Panther. So what if BP acknowledged he was wrong Forge acknowledged it too. So why treat Forge any different.

2. You came in late in the conversation. Gambit was mentioned due to people rather seeing Storm with him. Instead of Trash Black Panther.

3. You didn’t have to say you implied it Kyss. How do you know he’s not? Because he’s gone for Emma and Sue Namor hasn’t even had a chance to even try to make a move on Storm.

4. I highly doubt that. It’s really not superficial. . They do actually have things in common. I should say BP and Storm being together is Superficial what do they have in common Exactly.

5. No, there is no confusion. Your making Black Panther to be this outstanding guy when he’s not. Doesn’t matter if he didn’t put a woman before Storm. His Duty to Wakanda has always came before Storm. And he said he tried to make Storm something she’s not. And he is NOW realizing that?? Lol to little too late bro. Again you came late into the discussion. The men that a few of us users mentioned are people we RATHER see Storm with than those 3 Men Storm has been mistreated by.

6. WOW.....

7. Oh Please, T’Challa fought his own wife and created plans to Stop her if she ever turned against him or his precious Wakanda. Black Panther pulled a Forge card. And recently used her and lied to her in Coates run then told her he was sorry and he has issues. B*% please. BP is just as much trash as Forge and Logan is. And you give that type of person a pass? That’s Very disappointing.

8. And if I’m not mistaken Forge tried to do the same thing and Storm turned him down. Forge tried to write his wrongs and Storm forgave him but told him straight out she doesn’t love him anymore. What T’Challa did is NO DIFFERENT than what Forge did. T’Challa is no Knight and shinning armor. I know what you said I read ever bit, but does not help you for that is a biased opinion.

The point is don’t call Forge Trash when Black Panther ain’t no saint either. That’s all I’m saying.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-06-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Niffleheim

I see the awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ugh! So much T'Challa hate in here

lmao! Truth Hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Pretty sure Storm x Gambit was your Lord Claremont's end-game.
    Indeed it was. Remy became smitten when Ororo returned to her adult form and seemed to be jealous of Forge. Imagine if Lord Claremont would have remained on the x books......maybe Remy and Ro wouldn’t have ended up together, but I’m sure there was a great story brewing.......but thanks to Harras and Lee, we were deprived of that.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I feel the same way about Storm going to back to a man that annulled their MARRIAGE , (a much more serious commitment and relationship), unilaterally with no discussion and abruptly announced it to her as he kicked her out of his country. My momma taught me you should only break up with a person once, so when you do it, make sure you mean it.

Annulments aren't divorced. An annulment of marriage is a legal decree that a marriage is null and void. While a divorce ends a legally valid marriage, an annulment treats the marriage as if it never existed.

To me, that's more offensive and hurtful than anything Forge ever did.

Basically this. Both men dumped her. What makes one better than the other? They both made her cry. Was it because Coates decided to slap on a band aid on one couple because he's a huge Storm fanboy, and he is currently writing Black Panther? To be fair, I see he's trying to make them better, but in the end, what's the point?

1. No he has not put Storm first. And your contradicting yourself. BP has admitted to the fact himself. The Reasons Storm snucked into Wakanda was BECAUSE the X-Men got word Hope summers was their. Storm had nothing to do Namor destroying Wakanda. You can’t say BP had no choice but Annual the marriage how would you know? Do you know the rules and Laws of Wakanda. Black Panther was MAD and took it out on Storm. You can’t say Logan and Forge didn’t love Storm because they did saying they did not is Biased opinion in favor of Black Panther. So what if BP acknowledged he was wrong Forge acknowledged it too. So why treat Forge any different.

2. You came in late in the conversation. Gambit was mentioned due to people rather seeing Storm with him. Instead of Trash Black Panther.

3. You didn’t have to say you implied it Kyss. How do you know he’s not? Because he’s gone for Emma and Sue Namor hasn’t even had a chance to even try to make a move on Storm.

4. I highly doubt that. It’s really not superficial. . They do actually have things in common. I should say BP and Storm being together is Superficial what do they have in common Exactly.

5. No, there is no confusion. Your making Black Panther to be this outstanding guy when he’s not. Doesn’t matter if he didn’t put a woman before Storm. His Duty to Wakanda has always came before Storm. And he said he tried to make Storm something she’s not. And he is NOW realizing that?? Lol to little too late bro. Again you came late into the discussion. The men that a few of us users mentioned are people we RATHER see Storm with than those 3 Men Storm has been mistreated by.

6. WOW.....

7. Oh Please, T’Challa fought his own wife and created plans to Stop her if she ever turned against him or his precious Wakanda. Black Panther pulled a Forge card. And recently used her and lied to her in Coates run then told her he was sorry and he has issues. B*% please. BP is just as much trash as Forge and Logan is. And you give that type of person a pass? That’s Very disappointing.

8. And if I’m not mistaken Forge tried to do the same thing and Storm turned him down. Forge tried to write his wrongs and Storm forgave him but told him straight out she doesn’t love him anymore. What T’Challa did is NO DIFFERENT than what Forge did. T’Challa is no Knight and shinning armor. I know what you said I read ever bit, but does not help you for that is a biased opinion.

The point is don’t call Forge Trash when Black Panther ain’t no saint either. That’s all I’m saying.
    This is how I know:

1.) I showed the scans and referenced the Coates story that talks to this very point. When I say he put her first I'm talking about throughout the duration of them knowing each other. Prior to the trash that led to the end of their marriage he put her first when he found her family, her real family, nothing no man or woman had done prior.

After the annulment as I mentioned Coates "No One Man" and "Where are the Gods" stories talk specifically to him no longer putting Wakanda first and him actually putting what he loves and values first, which was Ororo. I keep saying this and you keep ignoring this point. And aside from the scan i posted, I also know he had no choice because I know how politics work. It's not anything that has to be written into law. Some Wakandans already didn't like the idea of him marrying an outsider. Him staying with her after Namor destroyed their country would just not work optics wise and it would lead to civil unrest.

2.) Doesn't matter why he was brought up. The fact it's being entertained at all when he told her she would never have his heart is what absurd.

3.) No that is what you assumed. I never mentioned anything about him not liking black women that is just what you assumed. When I stated he had a thing for blond bombshells that is a fact just as it is a fact Scott has a thing for redheads.

4.) Well like I said. Tchalla considers Ororo family. They traveled together as children where it was noted it was her happiest time on her trek from Cairo. They used to race each other to Kilimanjaro together, and T'challa actually considered her his family when he gave he the panther trinket long ago before she became an Xman. Their connection and things they have in common talks to the the moments that they shared together over their entire life and that is something none of the other people you have shipped for can say.

5.) I never said he was an outstanding guy and if that is what you have concluded based upon my statements you haven't been reading any of it. I clearly said he has flaws and that is what makes him human, but the difference is he owns that and has tried to make things right with Ororo by fighting for her.

6.) You asked a question and I answered.

7.) Tchalla was doing what he always does having contingency plans. And he was smart too considering how many times the xmen have been attacked by beings who can possess them and use them to hurt their loved ones: See shadow king and the most recent red issue for examples of this. And that is your opinion that you can't support and if he is such trash why is Ororo loving him now and saying he is the only man she needs worship from?

8.) Forge attempts were after he left her for another woman and Mystique of all people. They are not the same and it is completely a stretch to say the same. Forge doesn't have the relationship that she had with Tchalla. Their bond stretches a lifetime!

And coolbeans!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-06-2018 at 10:12 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    This is how I know:

1.) I showed the scans and referenced the Coates story that talks to this very point. When I say he put her first I'm talking about throughout the duration of them knowing each other. Prior to the trash that led to the end of their marriage he put her first when he found her family, her real family, nothing no man or woman had done prior.

After the annulment as I mentioned Coates "No One Man" and "Where are the Gods" stories talk specifically to him no longer putting Wakanda first and him actually putting what he loves and values first, which was Ororo. I keep saying this and you keep ignoring this point. And aside from the scan i posted, I also know he had no choice because I know how politics work. It's not anything that has to be written into law. Some Wakandans already didn't like the idea of him marrying an outsider. Him staying with her after Namor destroyed their country would just not work optics wise and it would lead to civil unrest.

2.) Doesn't matter why he was brought up. The fact it's being entertained at all when he told her she would never have his heart is what absurd.

3.) No that is what you assumed. I never mentioned anything about him not liking black women that is just what you assumed. When I stated he had a thing for blond bombshells that is a fact just as it is a fact Scott has a thing for redheads.

4.) Well like I said. Tchalla considers Ororo family. They traveled together as children where it was noted it was her happiest time on her trek from Cairo. They used to race each other to Kilimanjaro together, and T'challa actually considered her his family when he gave he the panther trinket long ago before she became an Xman. Their connection and things they have in common talks to the the moments that they shared together over their entire life and that is something none of the other people you have shipped for can say.

5.) I never said he was an outstanding guy and if that is what you have concluded based upon my statements you haven't been reading any of it. I clearly said he has flaws and that is what makes him human, but the difference is he owns that and has tried to make things right with Ororo by fighting for her.

6.) You asked a question and I answered.

7.) Tchalla was doing what he always does having contingency plans. And he was smart too considering how many times the xmen have been attacked by beings who can possess them and use them to hurt their loved ones: See shadow king and the most recent red issue for examples of this. And that is your opinion that you can't support and if he is such trash why is Ororo loving him now and saying he is the only man she needs worship from?

8.) Forge attempts were after he left her for another woman and Mystique of all people. They are not the same and it is completely a stretch to say the same. Forge doesn't have the relationship that she had with Tchalla. Their bond stretches a lifetime!

And coolbeans!
    1. And you know what that’s fantastic that he did that for her however that doesn’t take away the times he treated her like shit. I’m not ignoring it I’m quoting you contradicting yourself. Because earlier you said he never put anything before Storm then you changed your tune. Irregardless the point still stands.

2. It does matter why he was brought up because these are opinions of other users that do not favor the BP/Storm pairing.

3. Yes it is it exactly what YOU implied. Kyss you have no proof other than just him liking blondes. You completely dismissed Storm/Namor pairing because as you say he only likes blondes. How do you know he doesn’t like Storm too??? Again You don’t know.

4. What?? No racing each other and traveling, giving away trinkets and considering someone family has nothing to do with what they have in common. That’s what the like to do together. Lol So basically they don’t have anything in common then.

5. Nope. You are making him out to be an outstanding guy. Your ENTIRE post about him and her relationship is Biased. How I know? Because you said Forge is trash and you admitting deny ALL the crap T’Challa has done to Storm. AND you just said you give him a pass for that. So yes you are making him out to be an outstanding guy.

6. I know. It’s your opinion.

7. EXCUSES EXCUSES. T’Chall USED Storm and Lied to Storm. No it’s not MY opinion thats FACTS. Everything T’Challa did to Storm WE ALL know about. I don’t need to post scans we’ve ALL seen them. Why do you think so many of us do not like the BP/Storm pairing lol. Why is Storm saying he is the only man she loved maybe because the writer likes them together and due to plot? Wait till Logan comes back she’ll be singing a different tune. It’s funny you mentioned that trinket because it’s the same trinket she gave to Wolverine in Mystery if Mnadripoor.

8. It’s not a stretch at all. They are both Trash they both used her they both lied to her they both stripped her of her powers they both put something else above her. They both asked for forgiveness they both loved her. Are you serious???

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Basically this. Both men dumped her. What makes one better than the other? They both made her cry. Was it because Coates decided to slap on a band aid on one couple because he's a huge Storm fanboy, and he is currently writing Black Panther? To be fair, I see he's trying to make them better, but in the end, what's the point?
    Exactly. I agree.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-06-2018 at 11:07 PM.

@Kyss

A couple week ago you told me there was no Tchalla hate on this thread. I'm seeing a lot of hate today. Lol.

1. And you know what that’s fantastic that he did that for her however that doesn’t take away the times he treated her like shit. I’m not ignoring it I’m quoting you contradicting yourself. Because earlier you said he never put anything before Storm then you changed your tune. Irregardless the point still stands he took to long to realize his mistakes and now he expects things to be good between them.

2. It does matter why he was brought up because these are opinions of other users that do not favor the BP/Storm pairing.

3. Yes it is it exactly what YOU implied. Kyss you have no proof other than just him liking blondes. You completely dismissed Storm/Namor pairing because as you say he only likes blondes. How do you know??? You don’t.

4. LOL racing each other and traveling, giving away trinkets and considering someone family isn’t exactly what two people have in common. So basically they don’t have anything in common then.

5. Nope. You are making him out to be an outstanding guy. Your ENTIRE post about him and her relationship is Biased. How I know? Because you said Forge is trash and you admitting deny ALL the crap T’Challa has done to Storm. AND you just said you give him a pass for that. So yes you are making him out to be an outstanding guy.

6. I know. It’s your opinion.

7. EXCUSES EXCUSES. T’Chall USED Storm and Lied to Storm. No it’s not MY opinion thats FACTS. Everything T’Challa did to Storm WE ALL know about. I don’t need to post scans we’ve ALL seen them. But you are actively covering that up. Why is Storm saying he is the only man she loved maybe because that’s Plot wise Coates likes this pairing. Wait till Logan comes back she’ll be singing a different tune. It’s funny you mentioned that trinket because it’s the same trinket she gave to Wolverine in Mystery if Mnadripoor. LOL

8. It’s not a stretch at all. They are both Trash they both used her they both lied to her they both stripped her of her powers they both put something else above. Are you serious???

Exactly. I agree.
    1. I never changed my tune you never read all of what I wrote. read everything I wrote instead of the first line. I even said in my initial post that he chose wakanda and it's people over his own heart/desires and that is why he annulled the marriage. I can repost but I would rather not.

2. I acknowledge they were opinions but it's odd to me people are trashing tchalla yet recommending men who flat out told storm they are not interested in her and have married other women such as gambit.

3. I didnt imply anything. your assumptions and how you interpreted my statements are not my problem. I never said he wasnt into black women I pointed out the women he has canonically fawned over. nothing more nothing less.

4. the thing they have in common is the love they share for each, which cannot be said of thor.

5. ok. again if you gathered from my initial post he is an outstanding guy you didnt read it all.

6. an opinion backed up by canon. you cant do the same with gambit.

7. tchalla having contingencies is his thing just like controlling the weather is ororo thing. you dont know why the cell was there and yet you assume the worst. he knows ororo better than anyone. this is a woman whose biggest rogue is shadow king who in fact attempted to possess her and him during world apart. he wouldnt be smart if he didnt have something like that in place if something outside of her control happened where she was possessed and was forcibly made to harm wakanda and its people. call it excuses but I'm calling all this hating on him bull. there were things that he did that was bad and not fair but he taking necessary precautions and thinking of all types of scenarios that can happen that can result in harm to his nation and family isnt being a bad husband, its being a good king. and all this hating certainly isnt reflective of the things he has done since the annulled marriage to show ororo he does care and was regretful of how he handled things when they were married.

8. that's your opinion not supported by current canon because she is with him. he cant be that much of trash as she requires his love and no one else's. not thor, not gambit, not Logan not kurt, not forge or yukio. she requires the love from only one man and this love is from tchalla.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-06-2018 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    @Kyss

A couple week ago you told me there was no Tchalla hate on this thread. I'm seeing a lot of hate today. Lol.
    I didnt think it was because there wasnt much if any. they came out in full force today lol but I also told you when there is hate its checked. and that is what I'm doing fact checking and providing evidence from canon to counter a lot of this romanticizing of men who ain't checking for her. if you havent noticed all these posters hating on tchalla are calling her to be with characters who canonically have never shown her the type of love he has and I even asked for them to show instances where these character didnt put other women before her. it has yet to happen. all in all its unfortunate but apparently there are some that cant get beyond the events of the marriage and avx on both sides. they need to get over it because none of their hate or their inability to let it go dictate the love the have for each other now.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-06-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    @Kyss

It's not hate the past cannot be erased. It happened. We are just conducting The trials of Ororo's Exes and current bf and they have all been found wanting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    It's not hate the past cannot be erased. It happened. We are just conducting The trials of Ororo's Exes and current bf and they have all been found wanting.
    well I think its hating when all that is considered is what happened when they were married. so much has happened since then and I'm not seeing anyone who is calling him trash consider any of that. all in all, it doesnt matter because she is with him now and the other characters mentioned are doing their own thing not thinking of ororo. but there is one guy who is thinking of her and fighting a whole alien space army to get back to her:

now please show me one of her exes or any of the other characters mentioned doing this for her?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-06-2018 at 11:50 PM.

BANNED

LOL @ T’Challa hate. No some fans just don’t like that pairing. And believe he doesn’t deserve her Simple.

LOL @ T’Challa hate. No some fans just don’t like that pairing. And believe he doesn’t deserve her Simple.
    well thank the hadari yao those who think that currently dont work at marvel and we instead have coates working to repair this relationship, as well as showing her being more than just jean and kittys step stool.

I'm very grateful and appreciative of this.