• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3475 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 247529753375342534653471347234733474347534763477347834793485 ... LastLast
Results 52,111 to 52,125 of 52830

No man deserves Ororo! Yukio forever!

Seriously all of the men have treated her poorly. Forge was an abusive piece of ****. He stalked her and emotionally manipulated her. Is was extremely dysfunctional. She was depressed and scared. She widened up rather quickly though.

BP was a forced marriage. The groundwork was never there no matter how far people stretch it. It was written poorly and he was just as bad as Forge. I will never forget him choosing a metal over Ororo.

Wolverine was just what it was. Adults broken at the time looking for something. Their friendship will be everlasting and they obviously have feelings for each other and are mature enough to enjoy each other’s company.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    No man deserves Ororo! Yukio forever!

Seriously all of the men have treated her poorly. Forge was an abusive piece of ****. He stalked her and emotionally manipulated her. Is was extremely dysfunctional. She was depressed and scared. She widened up rather quickly though.

BP was a forced marriage. The groundwork was never there no matter how far people stretch it. It was written poorly and he was just as bad as Forge. I will never forget him choosing a metal over Ororo.

Wolverine was just what it was. Adults broken at the time looking for something. Their friendship will be everlasting and they obviously have feelings for each other and are mature enough to enjoy each other’s company.
    yah finally a yukio shipper lol where u been.

and the fact he hesitated over the metal and her was bad but he ultimately chose ororo not the metal.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    well thank the hadari yao those who think that currently dont work at marvel and we instead have coates working to repair this relationship, as well as showing her being more than just jean and kittys step stool.

I'm very grateful and appreciative of this.
    I’m seriously happy that you enjoy this relationship. I can’t though. It was too toxic. You shouldn’t think that those that oppose it hate BP. Just that the way he treated her was poor and badly written. It would take a lot longer to forget and maybe they could try again but as it is it is way too soon.

yah finally a yukio shipper lol where u been.

and the fact he hesitated over the metal and her was bad but he ultimately chose ororo not the metal.
    I’m always lurking

When it comes to Storm I only want the best!

I’m seriously happy that you enjoy this relationship. I can’t though. It was too toxic. You shouldn’t think that those that oppose it hate BP. Just that the way he treated her was poor and badly written. It would take a lot longer to forget and maybe they could try again but as it is it is way too soon.
    I understand why you feel the way you do. like I really really do and I hear the arguments from BP fans and storm fans alike on why the shouldnt be together. and that's fair I wont call it BP hating because everyone have their reasons. I just like to look at how things have been handled this far as opposed to looking at the past. but I agree I have made the same arguments about his treatment of her. it wasnt right or fair, but for me at least how coates has chosen to handle their reconciliation I'm ok with them as it stands. but as I said I understand yours and others sentiment I just dont agree with all the points as to why he was bad to her. he did some amazing things as a husband and I don't think he gets the credit he deserves. .

I’m always lurking

When it comes to Storm I only want the best!
    lolol I wont argue you that. I know we all have these heated exchanges because we want the best for her.

and stop lurking and post more
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-07-2018 at 12:19 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Alexandra Shipp on criticism on her too light skinned to play Storm. I personally found her attitude to the source material annoying with calling the characters cartoon characters in a dismissive way and saying they were drawn with crayons. I was trying really hard to like her as Storm(not the storm I want) but this right here annoys me to no end.

They were also talking about this on the news this morning

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am...asting-1125379
    Last edited by areuyellingatmee; 07-07-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    Alexandra Shipp on criticism on her too light skinned to play Storm. I personally found her attitude to the source material annoying with calling the characters cartoon characters in a dismissive way and saying they were drawn with crayons. I was trying really hard to like her as Storm(not the storm I want) but this right here annoys me to no end.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2018...lor-criticism/

thanks for posting I posted this few pages back but think it was lost in discussion. I agree with you though that her response is annoying and also very ignorant. she doesn't realize just how much she benefits from colorism and her response is even more reason why I hope they recast the xmen with a dark skin woman.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am...asting-1125379
    I wish she would just shut up. Good thing she won't be Storm for much longer.

BANNED

thanks for posting I posted this few pages back but think it was lost in discussion. I agree with you though that her response is annoying and also very ignorant. she doesn't realize just how much she benefits from colorism and her response is even more reason why I hope they recast the xmen with a dark skin woman.
    So, Who'd you cast as a young and adult storm?

You're agreeing with me because everything up to crayons was my post from the Dark Phoenix Thread.

Spectacular Member

I agree with you, unfortanelty im not as strong as you are and I’ll see this movie in the theatre still, but I just wish she would just stop already

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    So, Who'd you cast as a young and adult storm?
    u know i'm not sure. ideally i would want a dark skinned actress who was at least 5'9'' or 5'10". many of the women i have seen recommended don't fit all of those criteria. how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    You're agreeing with me because everything up to crayons was my post from the Dark Phoenix Thread.
    oh wow. i didn't know your post was hijacked.

I agree with you, unfortanelty im not as strong as you are and I’ll see this movie in the theatre still, but I just wish she would just stop already
    well she won't. i thought this topic was dead until she brought it back.. it just shows how ignorant she really is.

u know i'm not sure. ideally i would want a dark skinned actress who was at least 5'9'' or 5'10". many of the women i have seen recommended don't fit all of those criteria. how about you?

oh wow. i didn't know your post was hijacked.

well she won't. i thought this topic was dead until she brought it back.. it just shows how ignorant she really is.
    I had to check that date on the article because I thought we were done having this conversation with her. I remember her talking about it a few months back.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I had to check that date on the article because I thought we were done having this conversation with her. I remember her talking about it a few months back.
    she brought it up again chile like wth lol. I think she is doing this in the effort to.say mcu discriminated against her if they recast and get a dark skinned woman. she should let it go.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-07-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Spectacular Member

-Delete this blank post -
    Last edited by areuyellingatmee; 07-07-2018 at 03:42 PM.