View Poll Results: Storm is...

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beautiful

    0 0%
  • Powerful

    10 31.25%
  • Gentle

    7 21.88%
  • Loving

    1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

    14 43.75%
Page 3481 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 248129813381343134713477347834793480348134823483348434853491 ... LastLast
Results 52,201 to 52,215 of 52830
  1. #52201
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Wolverine and Storm

    An organic pairing, decades in the making. Bleh at the coming Jean and Logan. Logan deserves better and Storm deserves better than BP

  2. #52202
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7,511

    Default

    Black panther but i really like most of her other relationships too

  3. #52203
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,562

    Default

    Forge of course...

  4. #52204
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    No CYclops option? C'mon!

  5. #52205
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And other characters don't deal with that mess?

    Seriously.

    "Namor needs to go back to Wakanda and wipe out the rest of those (insert racial slur) Wankandans?"

    "I can't read a Batman book with that (insert slur) Duke Thomas."

    "I read Batman for 45 years and I draw the line on that BLACK BOY being in it."

    "We need to take our guns and shoot Fantastic Four in protest to that black (insert) Storm."

    We almost got a black Dr Who-who declined after he got DEATH threats.

    Black Panther made a billion dollars yet according to Marvel the face of the next phase of movie is Carol Danvers.


    All characters of color deal with that too. It's not Storm exclusive.

    Storm compared to a crayon? That is worthy of throwing a fit? I would have bigger rage that her own franchise doesn't care for her.
    I'm not saying others don't experience various forms of unfair treatment but you reduced to conversation about storm to just her power and that is simply inaccurate.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  6. #52206
    Fantastic Member Ser Pounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Why do this? This thread is a mess now. Plus that poll is permanently embedded now? Another thing from that user as a constant reminder of his ignorance.

  7. #52207
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Why do this? This thread is a mess now. Plus that poll is permanently embedded now? Another thing from that user as a constant reminder of his ignorance.
    I noticed that poll. Didn't think it was the best Poll idea for an Appreciation Thread. lol I think for stuff like this, Polls work better for things relating to the character personally, rather than their friends or love interests.

  8. #52208
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,033

    Default

    ugh! i can't BELIEVE there is a poll in an appreciation thread about what man we prefer Ororo to be with now smh wow! Is THIS all she is now? Is this the only aspect we are presently appreciating of the character? How the mighty have fallen where the only RELEVANT thing about 'Ro Is being a love interest.

  9. #52209
    Extraordinary Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    7,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    ugh! i can't BELIEVE there is a poll in an appreciation thread about what man we prefer Ororo to be with now smh wow! Is THIS all she is now? Is this the only aspect we are presently appreciating of the character? How the mighty have fallen where the only RELEVANT thing about 'Ro Is being a love interest.
    To be fair, there is more conversation in this thread that doesn't have to do with who is she boning at the moment, in the great scheme of things is irrelevant.

  10. #52210
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    To be fair, there is more conversation in this thread that doesn't have to do with who is she boning at the moment, in the great scheme of things is irrelevant.
    Is there any other character with appreciation threads have this kind of romantic polls?

  11. #52211
    Extraordinary Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    7,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Is there any other character with appreciation threads have this kind of romantic polls?
    Not to my knowledge, but at the end of day, the thing is just wallpaper and mostly ignored, except for the ocassional disscusion of her love life, but i'm sure than that is like 5% of the thread, maybe less.

  12. #52212
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Not to my knowledge, but at the end of day, the thing is just wallpaper and mostly ignored, except for the ocassional disscusion of her love life, but i'm sure than that is like 5% of the thread, maybe less.
    I'm just thinking of optics here, at the end of the day any new poster/fan that comes across this thread will see the poll first and want to participate then conclude the number of love interests Ororo has/had and view her as promiscuous. Who even asked for this nonsense poll anyway?

  13. #52213
    Extraordinary Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    7,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    I'm just thinking of optics here, at the end of the day any new poster/fan that comes across this thread will see the poll first and want to participate then conclude the number of love interests Ororo and view her as promiscuous. Who even asked for this nonsense poll anyway?
    Lol, i think that they would believe that her fans are obssesed with shipping that anything related to her personality, it was certanly what i thougth when i first saw it, then again i don't know those people, maybe you are right or maybe you aren't ''shrug''. As for the poll, it seems to be here because the poster that started the thread was curious about it, can't comfirm it thougth the guy/gal was banned some time ago.
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-14-2018 at 06:42 AM.

  14. #52214
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,394

    Default

    No need for a poll in this thread.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  15. #52215
    Vice High Priest ~ CTT
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    484

    Default

    I'm in favor of getting rid of the poll.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •