• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3483 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 248329833383343334733479348034813482348334843485348634873493 ... LastLast
Results 52,231 to 52,245 of 52830

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    X-Women re-designs. I Love this person's depiction of Storm.
    I love this! Looks even better without Rogue in it. Only one missing for me is Jubesters.....My Ororo front and center, I love it!
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Who is Vanguard?

Quote Originally Posted by The Librarian is Open View Post
    Who is Vanguard?
    You talking about Darkstar's brother?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Who is Vanguard?
    Jean Grey 10ch

BANNED

Storm is a powerful Black woman and should only be with a powerful black man like Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksonic View Post
    Storm is a powerful Black woman and should only be with a powerful black man like Black Panther.
    She should be with a powerful person that’s worthy of her. Black Panther has made more than his fair share of mistakes as far as the marriage has gone, but so has Storm. The place they’re in right now is more desirable than ever before. Just because he happens to be powerful and black is a plus. It’s the most fruitful romantic relationship she’s had to date.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

http://community.comicbookresources....finals)/page10

dont forget to vote for storm loves
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

agreed!!

She should be with a powerful person that’s worthy of her. Black Panther has made more than his fair share of mistakes as far as the marriage has gone, but so has Storm. The place they’re in right now is more desirable than ever before. Just because he happens to be powerful and black is a plus. It’s the most fruitful romantic relationship she’s had to date.

I see no lies in this post!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    agreed!!

I disagree. She is a powerful Black woman, but that doesn't limit her to only being with a powerful Black man. She should be with someone who loves her and will treat her right - an equal and partner. If he happens to be Black, great; black love is beautiful. If he happens to be another race - great, interracial love is beautiful.

Why do you only want Storm with a Black man. Do you feel dating someone from another race really makes someone less black? Less down? Less woke?

There’s something incredibly reductive and heteronormative about linking a black woman’s worth on what kind of man she chooses to sleep with, as if a woman’s blackness or her dedication to black issues can only be validated by a “black king” (or vice versa).

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    X-Women re-designs. I Love this person's depiction of Storm.
    Looks good but Emma showing the most skin would make more sense with her character.

> Revenant
    > Vanguard

No thanks.

Yes!! I couldn't agree more with this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I disagree. She is a powerful Black woman, but that doesn't limit her to only being with a powerful Black man. She should be with someone who loves her and will treat her right - an equal and partner. If he happens to be Black, great; black love is beautiful. If he happens to be another race - great, interracial love is beautiful.

Why do you only want Storm with a Black man. Do you feel dating someone from another race really makes someone less black? Less down? Less woke?

There’s something incredibly reductive and heteronormative about linking a black woman’s worth on what kind of man she chooses to sleep with, as if a woman’s blackness or her dedication to black issues can only be validated by a “black king” (or vice versa).
    Don't agree, Black love is best for Storm.

All this talk about Storm needing to only be with a black man reminds me of how my grandma use to tell me not to bring home no white women lol.

I get the importance of black love and why some want that representation. It's not something that is seen often and when it is, it's usually negative. But I also don't think it should be a defining factor. And I wouldn't say it's "best" for the characters. Any relationship can be best. It just depends on the writer. BP and Storms first time as a couple definitely wasn't the best.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I get the importance of black love and why some want that representation. It's not something that is seen often and when it is, it's usually negative. But I also don't think it should be a defining factor. And I wouldn't say it's "best" for the characters. Any relationship can be best. It just depends on the writer. BP and Storms first time as a couple definitely wasn't the best.
    On the flip, it seems that's why some are partial to the Swirl love. Usually you don't often see white men with black women. And some love when that's shown because it's rarely depicted. And sometimes, it may be teased, but not followed up on.

Then There was Misty & Iron Fist, who got broken up years ago and not seen together since. The recent writer for them in Secret Love says he loved the pairing because you don't see it that often, and he empathizes being a white man who's married to a black woman. Creed & Monet was a pairing Bunn was feeling, but it didn't go anywhere or receive any closure. And Monet is off in Limbo again.

But for Storm some fans, I can see the desire for a black love interest, because she's had MANY and ALL but ONE of them has been white. Least far as I know, I don't think there's been other black men with her besides BP.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-16-2018 at 10:30 AM.