• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3497 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 249729973397344734873493349434953496349734983499350035013507 ... LastLast
Results 52,441 to 52,455 of 52830
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Look at what else is coming out in October:

https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cDo...8xNTMyNDQ1NzQ0
    EXTERMINATION #4 (OF 5)
    ED BRISSON (W) • PEPE LARRAZ (A)
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY MIKE HAWTHORNE (4 OF 5)
    Variant by JOHN CASSADAY
    • The X-Men are at the end of their rope.
    • If even one of the original five X-Men dies, our future is lost.
    • Jean Grey and the X-Men only have one option left…and it may cost them everything.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

"Jean Grey and the X-Men."

So, yeah, it's all about Jean while Storm is getting nothing. Heck, if Coates doesn't do a Storm solo title, that whole "goddess" aspect he added to her character is going to be forgotten in the dustpan of history to try and prop up Jean.
    I'm telling you Jean is the new "Kitty". And the goddess stuff I dont believe the xoffices want to explore for the reasons you mentioned. we have to be reminded of just how powerful jean is and that cant hapoen if ororo is runniglng around playing goddess lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Yep! I'm enjoying Red and I dont feel bad about it. Jean is one of my fave characters. I do wish Storm had more to do but I'm not complaining too much.
    What you are doing is what they are hoping for, though. They know that readers would prefer reading about a well-written Ororo over a well-written Jean, however, they are hoping that if they write Jean well while scaling back Ororo, that fans would just cave in and support Jean's character. You can do what you will, of course, but as for me, I am not going to buy their crap.

What you are doing is what they are hoping for, though. They know that readers would prefer reading about a well-written Ororo over a well-written Jean, however, they are hoping that if they write Jean well while scaling back Ororo, that fans would just cave in and support Jean's character. You can do what you will, of course, but as for me, I am not going to buy their crap.
    are u reading wakanda forever? ororo will be featured there tomorrow
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'll read any Black Panther issue where Storm is featured.

That's fine. I like multiple characters not just Storm and Jean's been dead for years and I cant stand ten Jean. Tbf, I want even expecting Storm to be in Red until the issue came out.

Niffleheim

isn't she just on the second issue as T'Challa bait? lol!

right now her role in Black Panther is to be a hazy dream in space
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-24-2018 at 12:29 PM.

oh ok. well hopefully we get some nice showings for our girl tomorrow.

That's fine. I like multiple characters not just Storm and Jean's been dead for years and I cant stand ten Jean. Tbf, I want even expecting Storm to be in Red until the issue came out.
    she practically isnt in red so your expectations are not off the mark.

I for one, am tired of seeing Jean all over this thread. Let's celebrate Ororo, not be mad at that other one.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    isn't she just on the second issue as T'Challa bait? lol!
    yes wakanda forever is a 3 part mini with the second featuring the xmen, with Ororo being tchalla bait lololol. I feel so bad for nakia.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I for one, am tired of seeing Jean all over this thread. Let's celebrate Ororo, not be mad at that other one.

What new stuff about Ororo is Marvel giving us to talk about? The only thing we see coming out of Marvel is Storm being scaled back for Jean.

What new stuff about Ororo is Marvel giving us to talk about? The only thing we see coming out of Marvel is Storm being scaled back for Jean.
    very good question. outside of the black panther franchise there is not much. we have the FF issue 3 and then, there is the upcoming issue of ororo going back to kenya in gold. I'm really nervous about the gold issues honestly.

BANNED

I like other characters besides Ororo as well (Emma, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Selene), but in order for me to care about Marvel, they have to give me my Storm fix first.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Haha. One of my favorite artists for Ororo for sure.

BANNED

very good question. outside of the black panther franchise there is not much. we have the FF issue 3 and then, there is the upcoming issue of ororo going back to kenya in gold. I'm really nervous about the gold issues honestly.
    And even in the BP book, she only makes guest-appearances, so it's not like we can count on that book every month for Storm since it is not her title. Then, in FF, there are likely concerns that you and I have already pointed out with the oversized team and Crystal being on there. Not to mention, with Hulk being in the book, it may prove to be too much of a temptation for the writer to have him steal the show from everybody. Finally, in the Gold story, it's going to be about that hammer, which I don't care about as all it does is diminish Ororo's true power.

Niffleheim

yes wakanda forever is a 3 part mini with the second featuring the xmen, with Ororo being tchalla bait lololol. I feel so bad for nakia.
    poor Nakia indeed, the girl is aging fast lol! she is probably walking all over NY singing Mario's "Braid my hair C'mon and braid my hair"