• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3520 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 252030203420347035103516351735183519352035213522 LastLast
Results 52,786 to 52,800 of 52830
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    What's the difference between Storm the goddess and the powerful mutant she's always been? I guess what I meant by confusing is that I don't understand what some of you want her to be. I mean other than giving her a good writer, how does she change from how she's always been portrayed? I don't think the goddess stuff adds anything more interesting to her character than what's already there. Just like I don't think the Phoenix Force added anything interesting to Jean's character after the Phoenix saga. I feel that was partially part of the reason they killed her off years ago(and why she returned without it)... because it was getting harder to write her. I won't comment on Magik or Selene because I just never cared for them... no offense to all 8 of their fans lol.
    her becoming a goddess gives her a potential new rogues she wouldnt have under her current powerset. if done right she could be one of the heavyweights that are called on when threats to the eart occur from villains such as Galactus or what we saw in BP book actual gods. So it's a reminder, for those who like to exclude her, she is a powerhouse. Also, this is as I said before something that Claremont hinted at himself years ago. I think the goddess power can be something she taps into on when the threats warrant it. So when she is fighting your typical xmen threat she can hold back and do the typically lightning strike stuff she always does. But with threats such as the one in gold she could tap into that ability to defeat them or at least give them a good fight as opposed to seeing this hammer crap guggs gave us.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I like how haughty she is in this one. I also love how he was getting tangled in the cape at first!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I like how haughty she is in this one. I also love how he was getting tangled in the cape at first!
    I liked that too especially her saying she is goddess and you should kneel before me. I also liked how powerful she is. I looked at a few of the other characters moves and hers appeared to be up there in terms of range and the number of people she could hit.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    That's the dream right there, damn I wish I knew someone with a VR system lol. Good to see her and the X-Men in a good looking game again though (but fu marvel for making it only vr), love her voice lines too. Damn I might play MUA again soon, I miss that satisfaction of mowing through my enemies with lightning spam.

Storm turns to Thor and says "When did you get here?"
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Double Post...
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-02-2018 at 08:10 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

It's hilarious that they kept playing with the cape in the beginning.

It looks like she's awesome in the game and really fun. Too bad there's no FF in the game and that I haven't got VR.
    Last edited by Crimz; 08-02-2018 at 08:41 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

I LOVE it. She seems VERY OP. I like how they made her do a Cold Beam at the Beginning. Her long range is RIDICULOUS OP to me.

Her vocals are odd to me, but her speeches make me laugh, especially the one with Thor in it. "Who hits harder, Thor or I!" calm down woman lol.

Her color is beautiful and her cape is awesome. I was telling a friend this its funny how Marvel does not want to do anything with Storm in the Comics, but OH GOD NO WE CAN'T LEAVE STORM OUT OF A VIDEO GAME no sir. -_-

OH and I just read Captain America #2 very good I still love it. Steve is so sexy to me.

spoilers:
    It seems like Coates just CAN'T help, but implement his own stories into this book. Black Panther shows up at the End offering assistance with Shuri in the same outfit as Storm's Goddess Arc lol *Cross my Fingers* I hope Storm shows up in Captain America :-)
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-02-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    That's the dream right there, damn I wish I knew someone with a VR system lol. Good to see her and the X-Men in a good looking game again though (but fu marvel for making it only vr), love her voice lines too. Damn I might play MUA again soon, I miss that satisfaction of mowing through my enemies with lightning spam.
    I love the look but the voice I'm not too keen on.. something seems off. lol

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I LOVE it. She seems VERY OP. I like how they made her do a Cold Beam at the Beginning. Her long range is RIDICULOUS OP to me.

Her vocals are odd to me, but her speeches make me laugh, especially the one with Thor in it. "Who hits harder, Thor or I!" calm down woman lol.

Her color is beautiful and her cape is awesome. I was telling a friend this its funny how Marvel does not want to do anything with Storm in the Comics, but OH GOD NO WE CAN'T LEAVE STORM OUT OF A VIDEO GAME no sir. -_-

OH and I just read Captain America #2 very good I still love it. Steve is so sexy to me.

spoilers:
    It seems like Coates just CAN'T help, but implement his own stories into this book. Black Panther shows up at the End offering assistance with Shuri in the same outfit as Storm's Goddess Arc lol *Cross my Fingers* I hope Storm shows up in Captain America :-)
    end of spoilers
    she did a cold beam?? I thought it was a electrical based attack. I don't think she has any ice attacks.

and I hope she appears in cap too. that would be awesome to see her face off against selene.

I agree, the voice is not quite there. More like Khaleesi from GOT(which is not a bad comparison completely, but still a little off).

Double post

I agree. Her voice does not seem like it has enough conviction or presence to me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I agree, the voice is not quite there. More like Khaleesi from GOT(which is not a bad comparison completely, but still a little off).
    I will have to look her up on YouTube to get a feel for what you mentioned. I just know that they could have gotten a better voice actress.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I agree. Her voice does not seem like it has enough conviction or presence to me.
    exactly. canonically speaker her voice should be deeper than this womans squeaky sounding voice.

please dont want to turn this into a jean versus ororo thing; however, I wanted to share this hear. have you guys seen this before? did you guys realize that when Jean became Phoenix Claremont did this originally to put her on the power level of Ororo? I'm not sure if some of the storm fans have seen this but its definitely one of the things I think fans should be aware of.