• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 504 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 440445449450050150250350450550650750851455460410041504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 52830
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    darn .. thanks rlaam!
    Doable.

uncanny xmen vol 2 # 8 I think

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Doable.

uncanny xmen vol 2 # 8 I think
    thanks dude .. now to find the scan ..
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

thanks dude .. now to find the scan ..
    its difficult to search on my end cos im using a cellphone.

when you search through google, you add: tabula rasa

its difficult to search on my end cos im using a cellphone.

when you search through google, you add: tabula rasa
    aww what time is it there? its morning right?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    (Which, in my somewot youthful naivete, at the time...I took to mean a "desire to live on the edge, wild, free and without care and responsibility as to wot may happen", much like Yukio does).

And still...writers (including Claremont) have linked her romantically with Arkon, Forge, Khan, Namor, T'Challa and Logan.

At the very least, we can all agree that she is sexually liberal/adventurous and at the most, bi-sexual.

Subtext, text, speculation, blatant censorship, call it wotever...personally, there really is no further need for "definitive clarification". Who she sleeps with is the very least of my interest in the character.
    ...add to that list Slipstream and Cable. Dr. Doom also had an interest in her, so she told him that the next move for good or ill is his.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

but you mentioned on one of your previous posts of writers making sexual undertones which means you are indirectly referring to scans which are your bases of her not being straight. the "someone kissing someone of the opposite sex or even getting married does makes one person straight" statement is applied to Storm, not in general, not to everyone.

but if you dont like that statement then I can just say she's straight becatuse she never kissed, never had a same/sex relationship nor get married to the same sex.
    But you said with scans i provided in which i did im just basing it off of comics that I have read,so you are still wrong. If you can get it through your head im not saying shes only straight or even saying she is only gay. If you go back and read my post you should understand what im saying if you dont then oh well. The someone kissing someone of opposite sex and marriage thing does not just apply to Storm because she is not the sole person in the universe you mentioned it with your statement and i knocked it down with mine so that point still indeed does stand, your backpeddling because you got caught up. It refers to everyone because it does indeed happen. Regardless i really dont care what you have to say about it, my original message still stands and i stand behind it, Storm dosent limit herself to one type of person and she is beyond ordinary sexuality she is free to love whoever.

I think Storm prefers men but has experimented with Yukio and maybe one other woman in her past. I think most people are bisexual but have preferences. So what, who cares.

BANNED

aww what time is it there? its morning right?
    its 8:46 in the morning Malachi. but im going back to cebu city in the afternoon and start my training on monday. im planning to study cooking cos I want to work in a ship cos thats the only way for me to go to other countries. when that happens, ill really try to meet all the Storm fans here and on other sites and take pictures.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    But you said with scans i provided in which i did im just basing it off of comics that I have read,so you are still wrong. If you can get it through your head im not saying shes only straight or even saying she is only gay. If you go back and read my post you should understand what im saying if you dont then oh well. The someone kissing someone of opposite sex and marriage thing does not just apply to Storm because she is not the sole person in the universe you mentioned it with your statement and i knocked it down with mine so that point still indeed does stand, your backpeddling because you got caught up. It refers to everyone because it does indeed happen. Regardless i really dont care what you have to say about it, my original message still stands and i stand behind it, Storm dosent limit herself to one type of person and she is beyond ordinary sexuality she is free to love whoever.
    ill get back to you either later or tomorrow bcos my ybro needs his phone now and I still need to prepare to travel back to where im working.

ill get back to you either later or tomorrow bcos my ybro needs his phone now and I still need to prepare to travel back to where im working.
    Dont bother

Dont bother
    well damn .. O_o talk about direct!
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

okay SD, rutog, WR and Yoga ... remember when i said storm could gain sound manipulation?

BOOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.iflscience.com/space/what-does-space-sound
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 08-02-2014 at 06:47 PM.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

well damn .. O_o talk about direct!
    I didnt mean for it to come out that way, because i actually do like Rlammjr its just sometimes the comments are delusional or misunderstood.

I didnt mean for it to come out that way, because i actually do like Rlammjr its just sometimes the comments are delusional or misunderstood.
    i know he means well .. but i agree sometimes they just come off .. a little too "harsh"
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

i know he means well .. but i agree sometimes they just come off .. a little too "harsh"
    , I just tire of explaining myself to him when I thought i was clear, it just gets me angry and i try to keep it cordial. I do think he means well