• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 54 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041545541054 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Stormultt View Post

I love how her eyes aren't just regularly glowing, they're bursting with energy here and I love her nails.
    With the nails she's a real weather witch And she looks fierce, raw power in her eyes.

Anything interesting for Storm in the Mo More Humans OGN? Spoilers are OK for me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    Anything interesting for Storm in the Mo More Humans OGN? Spoilers are OK for me.
    Same for me. I want spoilers. Did Storm do anything impressive with her powers in this story? If so, what? Scans?

I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    Yes the Cameron Diaz look is exactly what I mean. Maybe just a tad bit longer.

Yes I always loved her eyes in this image as well. And bring back long witch nails for Storm!!!!!
    Yes, certainly longer, more dramatic.

on the nails...Very on trend (recently at least) and Rihanna-esque...I dear say. (on the topic of nails Cameron's metallic silver varnish were WICKED-SEXY in that movie as well.)
    Last edited by Imraith Nimphais; 05-07-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Same for me. I want spoilers. Did Storm do anything impressive with her powers in this story? If so, what? Scans?
    I'll check it out when I get to my LCS this evening and will follow-up with the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Yes, certainly longer, more dramatic.

on the nails...Very on trend (recently at least) and Rihanna-esque...I dear say. (on the topic of nails Cameron's metallic silver varnish were WICKED-SEXY in that movie as well.)
    I was thinking along the lines of this...

Attachment 1321

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akktim View Post
    Storm had a bob in the 90s. (Well, with added hair... things)

This is easily on my top 3 list of Storm looks, I really loved the hair and reading her during this period. It sealed the deal with me being a Storm fanatic, yes im a fanatic I adore Storm.

BANNED

Attachment 1321
    I just need to say this and this has nothing to do with Storm. Those lips are freaking perfect. YUMMMM

o

BANNED

BANNED

Yes it is. But Storm should cover the girls up, they're about to break out and roam the neighborhood.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Yes it is. But Storm should cover the girls up, they're about to break out and roam the neighborhood.
    she's going to take someone's eyes out with those things

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The High Priestess View Post
    Love this
    I actually love the outfit even more with her hair grown out

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Ooo, that is VERY pretty! I like it a lot.

Randomly found this -- I'm guessing it's an alt universe Storm...?

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

I'M BACK!!! I couldn't figure out why my password wouldn't work! I emailed CBR but didn't hear back. Was really bummed I was missing out on all the Storm goodness!!

Then I saw that you have to reregister (face palm). I don't know how I missed that LOL But I'm back and I've missed reading about Storm everyday!! I see I'm 55 pages behind :/ Anyone care to give me some highlights? Anyways, Storm is still winning in the poll on our site!! Feel free to vote if you haven't - www.marvel616politics.com or look us up on Facebook too!

Vice High Priest ~ CTT

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    I always preferred Ororo with the long hair or long thick Mohawk look, but I think you're right. After seeing Jim Lee's take on the look (totally forgot about that cover) I can see how the bald look could work.

Ibanez pleasantly surprised me, even though the 'hawk is fairly short, but Coipel's mohawk is my favorite look so far.

Attachment 1234
    Agreed, Coipel aside from making Storm a bit too thin draws her very pleasantly, especially with the mohawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy010 View Post
    Lol baldy locks. Also on your earlier post yes Antartica has temperatures as low as -187 degrees. Imagine the impact that would have on humans and army tanks.
    LOL, I add my vote to the no on baldy locks Ororo, and didn't realize Antarctica got that cold... Thanks for the info, Roddy.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I actually love that she killed them. If you recall the issue those kids were out to kill her. Just as a storm is primal and unpredictable in nature so was her response to this threat. Storm I know doesn't like to kill but she will do so when she deems it necessary. In this case her life was on the line, she was weakened and holding back could have resulted in the end of her life. Her response seems totally warranted imo.
    While I do agree about Storm killing when necessary, especially in a situation like that one, she didn't kill them with her lightning attack. They survived it and thought she was too weak to finish them. However, she proved them wrong yet again and followed up with a tornado. That however, could have possibly killed them, but I think it's unlikely considering she was holding back.

Attachment 1335

Quote Originally Posted by The High Priestess View Post
    this?

I like it
    This would really be a good matured look for Storm right about now. I also approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Stormultt View Post

I love how her eyes aren't just regularly glowing, they're bursting with energy here and I love her nails.
    Definitely still one of my favorite Storm moments. She looks dreadfully powerful and witchlike. The nails are a really nice touch and should be brought back for sure. Thanks for reminding us.
    Last edited by The Weather God; 05-07-2014 at 09:31 PM.