• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 601 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159759859960060160260360460561165170111011601 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 52830

I read New Avengers #23 and thankfully Tchalla and Storm did not have sex. He was fully dressed and though she was in bed naked the whole scene started with Storm asking him what he was doing there and it ended with her asking him to leave. I find it funny that just because Storm sleeps naked people assume her and BP slept together when there was absolutely no implication of that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    i'm not sure... i just went and read a bit of the spoiler thread and it was confirmed the two smashed!!!! YAH!

I know he got that good d!!!!

LOL.

Why it doesn't have to be that way.. He is not king anymore so now all he has to worry about is storm.
    Ugh....I literally just threw up in my mouth at the thought . I know Hickman had it mind for them to see each other on the DL, so it looks like maybe he is moving forward with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Kyss-dear heart, *puts on my VOICE OF GOD* I forgive you, for you knew not wot you were doing.

Just had a visit to the "sell-out" thread, and I have to say, my Mantra is in full effect, currently.
    I was doing my "nam myoho renge kyo" mantra reading through some of the comments in that thread.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Though in fairness she does say "This was a mistake." But it is never said if them having sex was a mistake or him going to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I read New Avengers #23 and thankfully Tchalla and Storm did not have sex. He was fully dressed and though she was in bed naked the whole scene started with Storm asking him what he was doing there and it ended with her asking him to leave. I find it funny that just because Storm sleeps naked people assume her and BP slept together when there was absolutely no implication of that happening.
    OH THANK THE GODDESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Thank you! I was like HELL TO THE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Kyss-dear heart, *puts on my VOICE OF GOD* I forgive you, for you knew not wot you were doing.

Just had a visit to the "sell-out" thread, and I have to say, my Mantra is in full effect, currently.
    Oh no... I haven't really been reading the comments since I created the thread. ARe the trolls out in full force? I will give a read in a bit..

ARe you sure? Most readers seem to think that they did.

However, based on what you are saying if she is asking him what he is doing there that would imply he just got there. I will need to read the issue myself to see who is right.

Quote Originally Posted by windrider View Post
    ugh....i literally just threw up in my mouth at the thought . I know hickman had it mind for them to see each other on the dl, so it looks like maybe he is moving forward with that.

I was doing my "nam myoho renge kyo" mantra reading through some of the comments in that thread.
    blahahah! I'm gonna go see what its all about xd
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    Ugh....I literally just threw up in my mouth at the thought . I know Hickman had it mind for them to see each other on the DL, so it looks like maybe he is moving forward with that.

And you know it, W.

smh
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

Though in fairness she does say "This was a mistake." But it is never said if them having sex was a mistake or him going to see her.
    So its fair to say that people who are intepreting this a sexual encounter are not pulling it out of the air. That "this was a mistake" does insinuate something of a sexual nature, especially considering she is in bed naked. I don't believe Hickman did that just by chance.

So its fair to say that people who are intepreting this a sexual encounter are not pulling it out of the air. That "this was a mistake" does insinuate something of a sexual nature, especially considering she is in bed naked. I don't believe Hickman did that just by chance.
    Quick question .. did he ever write her because he seems to have her classed as a sleezebag.. :/ there is ultimately no way in hell she'd give into him that easy..
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Yes I think we should see it for ourselves, even if it is the one of the least things I'd like to see on panel. At least right now. Like if shows up at the school to see her and she was in bed and they needed to talk then that's fine. I think they should still remain good friends. He is her oldest friend really. But if they did in fact hook up (not the end of the world for me) I'd be....displeased. I don't hate T'Challa or anything but I do NOT want to see them back together again. At leats not while Storm is working on herself. The ONLY benefit for me if they do secretly see each other like Hickman had initially planned would be for Storm to get some exposure and focus outside of the X-Verse.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    Quick question .. did he ever write her because he seems to have her classed as a sleezebag.. :/ there is ultimately no way in hell she'd give into him that easy..
    im not sure. but they were married and they are on amicable terms. I don't see what the big deal would be if they wanted to get their rocks off why they wouldn't necessarily do it. They are both adults. I mean she is sleeping with Logan with whom she was never married to, so I don't think it's a big deal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    Exes do have sex and I don't judge people for having sex but this just sounds bad for a multitude of reasons. One Storm should be sick of him. Two why would she allow it after him divorcing her? Three what would be the point.

o

BANNED

Pak came with his A-game this issue. Storm is now officially immune to lightning! While there were no huge displays of power in this story, it was a rock solid issue. It just told an interesting tale and the pacing of the story telling was right on time. Kudos to Pak.
    Last edited by rutog98; 08-20-2014 at 11:55 AM.

Vice High Priest ~ CTT

Oh no... I haven't really been reading the comments since I created the thread. ARe the trolls out in full force? I will give a read in a bit..

ARe you sure? Most readers seem to think that they did.

However, based on what you are saying if she is asking him what he is doing there that would imply he just got there. I will need to read the issue myself to see who is right.
    That's it, I'm going back to pick up that damned issue myself

Vice High Priest ~ CTT

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Pak came with his A-game this issue. Storm I'd now officially immune to lightning! While there were no huge displays of power in this story, it was a rock solid issue. It just told an interesting tale and the pacing of the story telling was right on time. Kudos to Pak.
    Agreed, it's so good to finally put that whole mess behind us. I already have the scan saved in my feat folder for future debates.