• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 61 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465711111615611061 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy010 View Post
    I would love to see a young actress with the dominnering presence of Angela Bassett along with the sex appeal and grace of Vanessa Williams.
    yessss or just use Angela and that CGI thingie to make her look young(er), they won't need much anyway

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    As much as I would love for Lupita to play Storm, it seems like they are going for younger people so there is a higher chance of getting someone unknown
    Tiffany would be a great Storm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    So he wasn't a real person at all?
    No he was, Charles killed the original in their psychic dual and that's when he became a psychic being/vampire.

o

BANNED

Tiffany would be a great Storm.
    you suffer from a little bit of colorism my friend.

o

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy010 View Post
    I would love to see a young actress with the dominnering presence of Angela Bassett along with the sex appeal and grace of Vanessa Williams.
    That is the ideal package right there. And I want her to be tough (not the frail and fearful version that Halle gave us in X-Men 1), intelligent and street-smart, confident and skillful (since she grew up in Cairo on the streets and was already naturally talented at so many things at such a young age).
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 05-09-2014 at 12:44 PM.

BANNED

just someone who can act, not a wallpaper thing like Berry

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The High Priestess View Post
    just someone who can act, not a wallpaper thing like Berry
    I cannot blame Halle for the wallpaper thing but I blame her for being Halle and not Storm especially the short hair.

BANNED

I cannot blame Halle for the wallpaper thing but I blame her for being Halle and not Storm especially the short hair.
    A commanding actress can be seen even without lines, Berry lacked the majesty and presence of the All-Goddess.

I have just finished No More Humans and again I have the feeling that Storm had no story there. There were like two moments she made herself heard but I feel she made no difference to the story (okay, there's the spy thing with Tempus...). She also had few good art moments but I liked this one, it's kind of dark
    Last edited by jdtennesse; 05-09-2014 at 01:14 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jdtennesse View Post
    I have just finished No More Humans and again I have the feeling that Storm had no story there. There were like two moments she made herself heard but I feel she madde no difference to the story (okay, there's the spy thing with Tempus...). She also few good art moments but I liked this one, it's kind of dark
    I see. That's ok. At least she's there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jdtennesse View Post
    I have just finished No More Humans and again I have the feeling that Storm had no story there. There were like two moments she made herself heard but I feel she madde no difference to the story (okay, there's the spy thing with Tempus...). She also few good art moments but I liked this one, it's kind of dark
    I liked that she fought Magneto, then Wanda (alternate) and then was the only one that dared attack the Phoenix (alternate)

BANNED

A commanding actress can be seen even without lines, Berry lacked the majesty and presence of the All-Goddess.
    The blame Singer. He should tell her what she should do and not just let her do what she wants to do.

I liked that she fought Magneto, then Wanda (alternate) and then was the only one that dared attack the Phoenix (alternate)
    True but I always want her actions and words to have some more meaning. Well, since the story didn't have that much meaning (I enjoyed it but it won't affect the X-Books) maybe I should be glad she wasn't handled worse

I thought Storm was great in No More Humans. She was one of the key voices in the book (along with Wolvie, Mags and Cyke). She was as big as characters got in a book with a cast that large, and with that many A listers.

Also her quick moment with Jean was one of the strongest in the book imo. As I mentioned somewhere else, she was emotional, yet decisive and jumped right in the action trying to do the right thing. She payed a price, but that just made it all the more touching considering the circumstances..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    I thought Storm was great in No More Humans. She was one of the key voices in the book (along with Wolvie, Mags and Cyke). She was as big as characters got in a book with a cast that large, and with that many A listers.

Also her quick moment with Jean was one of the strongest in the book imo. As I mentioned somewhere else, she was emotional, yet decisive and jumped right in the action trying to do the right thing. She payed a price, but that just made it all the more touching considering the circumstances..
    She was the only one that kept Xavier's voice over the madness