Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Post-crisis Batman vs MCU Comic Book Peak Humans

Batman in his street clothes
    no gear for Batman

vs

MCU Captain America, Black Panther, and Winter Soldier

who will win?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

He can't hurt Panther.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

He can’t hurt T’Challa with strikes, certainly, but what about submission grappling? If Bruce can put down the geriatrics he could possibly win by being faster, having ridiculous stamina and twisting T’Challa into a pretzel.

I mean, he certainly doesn’t want to get hit by the nanosuit’s AOEs, but I thought that was the obvious solution in BP to defeat Killmonger.***

***You know, aside from vibration frequencies.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    He can’t hurt T’Challa with strikes, certainly, but what about submission grappling? If Bruce can put down the geriatrics he could possibly win by being faster, having ridiculous stamina and twisting T’Challa into a pretzel.

I mean, he certainly doesn’t want to get hit by the nanosuit’s AOEs, but I thought that was the obvious solution in BP to defeat Killmonger.***

***You know, aside from vibration frequencies.
    If he tries, Cap will peel him off or club him with the shield.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    If he tries, Cap will peel him off or club him with the shield.
    He noted Bats doing this to Panther after taking out the other two, presuming he does.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    He noted Bats doing this to Panther after taking out the other two, presuming he does.
    What exactly is Bats going to do against MCU Cap, even without the other two?

Because this seems to be set up as three-on-one rather than three sequential one-on-one duels.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    What exactly is Bats going to do against MCU Cap, even without the other two?

Because this seems to be set up as three-on-one rather than three sequential one-on-one duels.
    I realize it's the internet and that a post made with the words "presuming he does" and largely to note someone was ignoring the details of the post they were responding to (which is again classic internet) is being taken for an argument for you to jump all over, but where in that did I say he would?

Still, since I guess I am making that argument now, I'll roll with it, why not.

Let's see...

Bats is significantly faster than MCU Cap and more skilled. MCU Cap has eyeballs to gouge and I'm sketchy on him being immune to nerve strikes.

I hate that this exact same Rumble is taking place in two separate threads concurrently due to the OP accidentally double-posting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Bats is significantly faster than MCU Cap and more skilled. MCU Cap has eyeballs to gouge and I'm sketchy on him being immune to nerve strikes.
    Not exactly a speed move... Also not sure how Bats is significantly faster than Cap when Cap is blatantly superhumanly fast.

And nerve strikes don't typically do very well versus body armour.

Not exactly a speed move... Also not sure how Bats is significantly faster than Cap when Cap is blatantly superhumanly fast.

Blatant superhuman speed feats for Cap other than the outrunning some cars that can have only been going so fast bit?

Also, if someone has better reaction time, eye gouging is a move just fine.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Comic Bats is superhumanly fast by real world standards and has way better consistent reflex speed feats than MCU Cap.

That being said, I'm not sure that grappling is going to work against a suit that can ignore explosions and let's someone catch and wrestle down a charging rhinoceros.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 09-16-2018 at 05:11 PM.

And I will say this stuff again, non of thevtrio are Peak human but more and Bats gets destroyed, need to fight MCU Defenders, Hawkeye, Black Widow, those people.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Comic Bats is superhumanly fast by real world standards and has way better consistent reflex speed feats than MCU Cap.
    That doesn't really matter when Cap needs one hit to kill Bats while Bats doesn't really have the ability to seriously impede Cap.

Reflexes aren't everything when you're outclassed on basically every other level, including physical speed.

Reflexes aren't everything when you're outclassed on basically every other level, including physical speed.
    How well does Cap fight when blind?

While I'm there.

That doesn't really matter when Cap needs one hit to kill Bats while Bats doesn't really have the ability to seriously impede Cap.
    It sure does matter if Cap has to actually land said one hit.

Reflex performances to suggest he's pulling that off on the guy who does no look arrow catches on an arrow shot from behind him by the likes of Green Arrow?
    (Or on another occasion with Ollie directly shooting at his back, turning around, looking to the shot, and proceeding to split it in mid air with a batarang, for instance)
    Last edited by Pendaran; 09-16-2018 at 05:31 PM.