Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default “Oh... So thats what it does...” Phil Coulson: Agent of SHIELD Appreciation

I’m Dumbfounded that Phil doesnt have his own thread, Man was Director of Shield and is considered an Avenger by Nick Fury, He deserves some love on here.
    1ABA8848-8AB2-4FD6-A48A-C365BA08F13E.jpg
    To get us started:
    Phil’s Death
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RF2BjlRwc8E
    Phil’s Return
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=94mqwWOrX-c
    He knows what it does:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q1eEAhLob4
    A Funny Thing happened on the way to Thor’s Hammer:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=65s&v=oAE0gbp0c5E

Yeah, I love this character. Agent's of SHIELD is an amazing show and I look forward to having him back in Captain Marvel. The Agents of SHIELD should have been in Infinity War though!

Quote Originally Posted by FreshGuy View Post
    Yeah, I love this character. Agent's of SHIELD is an amazing show and I look forward to having him back in Captain Marvel. The Agents of SHIELD should have been in Infinity War though!
    Who is to say Coulson wont have a cameo, there have been less than subtle hints that they’re going to solve his status with the Avengers soon

Last I remember 616 Phil Coulson was murdered by Deadpool. Did they ever follow upon that is Coulson still dead???

I really liked him. then they did that really awful introduction of Marcus Johnson and "Cheese" in the comics. it hurt his stock with me.

I don’t think so, and i heard that they killed off erik selvig over in captain america. It’s like marvel’s trying to remove the cinematic characters from their books.

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Last I remember 616 Phil Coulson was murdered by Deadpool. Did they ever follow upon that is Coulson still dead???
    Yes, he's still dead.

it would suck to be killed by a character who is popular enough that they will never see any real consequences for the murder (and one who is rarely serious about anything). my money is on them eventually revealing "Phil" to have been an LMD or skrull.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it would suck to be killed by a character who is popular enough that they will never see any real consequences for the murder (and one who is rarely serious about anything). my money is on them eventually revealing "Phil" to have been an LMD or skrull.
    Deadpool did kinda face consequences, because of Phil he also had to kill Preston and has systematically burnt down his entire life so EVERYONE in the Marvel Universe hates him.

And as for making Phil an LMD or Skrull, theres no need to do that, I hear that Tahiti is a Magical Place
    Last edited by Denirac; 03-27-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Who is to say Coulson wont have a cameo, there have been less than subtle hints that they’re going to solve his status with the Avengers soon
    Well I hope he is in it as I have seen articles saying it is unlikely he will be in it but I will be happy if he is

Quote Originally Posted by FreshGuy View Post
    Well I hope he is in it as I have seen articles saying it is unlikely he will be in it but I will be happy if he is
    I’m thinking he’ll be in a Post Credits Scene in IW part 1, then we have Ant Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel (which might explain to the Movie Goers who dont watch SHIELD about the Tahiti Project and Kree DNA reviving the dead, since its Fury and Phil meeting them for the first time.) Hence he could show up in Part 2 of IW or whatever it’s gonna be called

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I LOVE Phil so much. I really hope that's true and we'll finally get to plug that hole that could have been resolved with just a line in AoU a few years ago. No matter, I'm glad we'll see him again in the MCU despite it being in the past. He's too good a character to leave hanging in limbo, so to speak but then again, Feige hasn't really used SHIELD/Fury and everyone else connected to that world to the fullest potential and that's disappointing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I really liked him. then they did that really awful introduction of Marcus Johnson and "Cheese" in the comics. it hurt his stock with me.
    I hated that Cheese nonsense. Waid did his "intro" and particular skill surrounding his love for heroes a lot better that's a lot closer to the MCU version (it's roughly the same character Deadpool killed) than that crappy bit from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yes, he's still dead.
    Ugh, I hated that but hopefully, he's in T.A.H.I.T.I.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Ugh, I hated that but hopefully, he's in T.A.H.I.T.I.
    Its a Magical Place

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BCujX3pw8

Our Favourite Agent is back on the Big Screen, we see him briefly in the Trailer but here’s a still:
    8DC918D6-CBB4-4E54-A58B-8272800AA183.jpg