Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Animated Series You'd Like To See Return

Whether it's animated shows that were cancelled and you want to see a new season or an old property you'd like to see rebooted for modern audiences, post animated shows you'd like to see brought back.

WITCH - Airing on Jetix and starring five teenage girls who become guardians of numerous magical worlds. Lasted only two seasons. Sounds generic but it was executed very well. I'd like to see at least two more seasons of it.

X-Men: Evolution.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I honestly don't want to see a old property rebooted. Seeing how awful the reboot of Powerpuff Girls ended up and seeing stuff like Thundercats Roar and Rise of the TNMT makes me not want to see nostalgic properties come back. They will turned into low attention span ridden comedies filled with random humor and internet memes.

What I do want to see is a new Superman animated series. Supes is long overdue for a new show. Legion of Superheroes cartoon was the last cartoon he had to himself (sort of) and that was over ten years ago.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lauraP View Post
    Sailormoon of course!
    It already got one with Sailor Moon Crystal.

The original planned Season 3 of Sunbows GI Joe a Real American Hero where Duke is dead and Falcon is dealing with his guilt also Xamot and Tomax have taken Cobra Commander's secret group Coil and turned it into a criminal syndicate with the surviving Cobras.

X-Men TAS

X-Men Evolution

Young Justice

A new Wonder Woman series featuring The Amazons, Donna Troy, Hippolyta and other notable characters

A new Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family series (DC characters)

A new Avengers series starting different Avengers: Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Mantis, Wonder Man, Beast, Wasp, Yellowjacket and guest-starring other unseen Avengers/Avengers guests like Hercules, the Whizzer and Swordsman.

Legion of super heroes. The last series with SuperBoy wasn't all that bad but definitely wasn't all that great either.

It's a very cool concept, it deserves a new chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    X-Men TAS

X-Men Evolution

Young Justice

A new Wonder Woman series featuring The Amazons, Donna Troy, Hippolyta and other notable characters

A new Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family series (DC characters)

A new Avengers series starting different Avengers: Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Mantis, Wonder Man, Beast, Wasp, Yellowjacket and guest-starring other unseen Avengers/Avengers guests like Hercules, the Whizzer and Swordsman.
    Young Justice is already getting a season 3.

Empty is thy hand!

I would say Batman The Animated Series, but I'm afraid they'll give us more "Harley Quinn and Batman."

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Young Justice is already getting a season 3.
    I know. But I was answering the question. Plus, it is not out yet, so we can only Hope at this point...

Spectacular Member

Blackstar reboot. Without the shackles of Saturday morning TV and its premise and mythology already well thought out it could be excellent. And, hey maybe have John Blackstar actually be African-American instead of a really tan He-man clone

Thundarr the Barbarian reboot. As above. With its post-apocalyptic setting and existence of magic you could tell some very good stories

Star Trek: TOS got its shot at a animated series, I've occasionally wondered what could be done with another Star Trek setting, especially the TNG crew. If you can get the original cast to voice the characters it could be very good--and easy money for the cast

Its not animated but the premise of ARK II was very good--animated or with CGI it could be really good as a reboot

I'd like to see the Spectacular Spider-Man continued in some form.

And Ralph Bakshi's Mighty Mouse.

Spectacular Member

It'll never happen, but I want ''AVENGERS:EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES'' back...

X-Men Evolution should return for a season 5. It was meant to be about the dark phoenix Saga.

The new animated Batman series

Justice League Unlimited.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Gargoyles and Spectacular Spider-Man are the big ones for me.