Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Batman Beyond and Wolverine and the X-men.

Fantastic Member

X-Men Evolution
    Dungeons & Dragons - especially with the surge of 5th edition. Just set it in the Forgotten Realms, cast Chris Perkins (or Matthew Mercer) as the Dungeon Master.
    a merging of the Diniverse and Teen Titans.

All-New Member

Bionic 6
    The Mighty Orbots
    TigerSharks
    G-Force
    SilverHawks
    Galixy Rangers

You can tell what generation I belong to

Symbionic Titan, I mean they brought Samurai Jack back.

That 2000s era Thundercats reboot, as opposed to what we'll actually be getting.

The Critic

Gargoyles

Teen Titans (might be happening)

Megas XLR
    Last edited by Kusanagi; 09-18-2018 at 11:23 AM.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Astonishing Member

Green Lantern series.

"The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers" was my first thought, but my top choice would be:
    Green Lantern: The Animated Series
    But also:
    Gatchaman (G-Force)
    Gundam Wing
    Legion of Super-Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Whether it's animated shows that were cancelled and you want to see a new season or an old property you'd like to see rebooted for modern audiences, post animated shows you'd like to see brought back.

WITCH - Airing on Jetix and starring five teenage girls who become guardians of numerous magical worlds. Lasted only two seasons. Sounds generic but it was executed very well. I'd like to see at least two more seasons of it.
    I actually liked that show too. I'll only want it if they bring back the same animators.

Also...

Megas XLR
    Spawn
    The Tick
    Big Guy & Rusty The Boy Robot
    Ugly Americans
    Ren & Stimpy
    Aeon Flux
    Metalocalypse
    GI Joe
    EXO Squad
    Last edited by Dr. Skeleton; 09-29-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Incredible Member

Godzilla:The Animated Series-the animated follow up to the '98 flick. Had a few hints of dangling threads in the course of its run. Another invasion, Monster War. A new arms race starting utilizing mutations like Godzilla. And those who wanted to profit, benefit from it.
    Last edited by The One and Only; 09-28-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Mighty Mouse. The last series was so good and got cancelled for the most idiotic reason. Would also like to see some more Baby Huey cartoons. The last series was almost surreal, sort of in the same vein
    as some of the more ridiculous stuff on Spongebob. A kid's cartoon where only the adults will get some of the jokes.

Dungeons & Dragons - produced by the team behind Netflix's Voltron

Pirates of Blackwater
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    I'd like to see the Spectacular Spider-Man continued in some form.
    Quote Originally Posted by CFB View Post
    It'll never happen, but I want ''AVENGERS:EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES'' back...
    I'd love to see the planned continuation of these two shows, with as much high quality and care for continuity. And I would love to hear Spider-Man lines dubbed over by Josh Keaton for Avengers instead of Drake Bell, or his current replacement.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Gravity Falls, loved that stuff.

Thor (solo); Captain America (solo); Sub-Mariner (solo);
    Fantastic Four; X-Men;

Mighty Member

Spectacular Spider-Man: I’m still bitter about this one being dragged off of the air… it’s so bad that I’ll settle for the plans of what that team was going to do had the show continued. With the way the Green Goblin mystery went…the Hobgoblin mystery was going to be BRILLIANT! This show had the knack for introducing things extra early so you are waiting for the other shoe to drop… Also, this show had to be the only time I cared about Peter’s supporting cast, to the point I was getting wrapped up in their high school drama…which I haven’t done since high school.

Green Lantern the Animated Series: This one set up a lot of things as well that I would like to be explored and continued…

Symbionic Titan

He-Man 2002: I really liked this show, it kept the original’s kid friendly approach, but made it more serious and “adult” in a way that it wasn’t “grimdark” to be edgy.

Thundercats 2011: While this one wasn’t a MUST see to me, I am genuinely curious to where the team was going with this show.

Beware the Batman: I’ve warmed up to this show quite a bit, and they definitely get points for finding a way to salvage something like Magpie. I’ve gotten over my “nothing is better than Batman the Animated Series” phase (even though it’s still kind of true) and am able to see more Bat centered shows on their own merits. Both The Batman and Batman the Brave and the bold got to finish their runs, so I feel this one was indeed robbed.

Wolverine and the X-Men and X-Men Evolution: Yeah they both got cut short before they were getting to the same arc, but I am curious to know how they would have done things.

Avengers Earth’s Mightiest Heroes: Marvel was on FIRE when it had the animated trifecta of this show, Spec Spidey, and Wolverine and the X-Men. And all were cancelled… This one was also leading to arcs that would have been fun to see play out…

SilverHawks… hey if He-Man and Thundercats can get decent reboots, maybe this one can too…

Superman…he needs something… ANYTHING.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I cannot think of an animated series that had ended in the past that I sincerely wish to return.

Sure it can stink when something gets cut short, but many of the series mentioned so far have had multi-season runs that ended on their own terms. Could they have lasted longer? Sure, but there's no guarantee that if they came back into production you'd feel feel the same love or appreciation in regards to what comes from it. It's better to appreciate what was.

While I would have loved it if shows like CyberSix or Clone High has lasted longer than single season, I doubt I would have remembered them as fondly if they had the fortune of becoming long runners.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.