Default Stores with free international shipping?

Hi
    Do you know of any US comic books stores that ship internationally without charging for shipping?
    Thanks

none... Amazon is your best bet, or maybe Chapters/Indigo.

Bookdepository is an option.

I once bought from Bookdepository, but never got my order and my money was refunded.

Amazon used to be a great option for us mexican buyers until some months ago, but now that there's a mexican branch, free shipping is unavailable from Amazon US, regardless of how many books you order. I understand the reason behind this, but it's a shame, since the item availability is usually worse in Amazon MX.

Stores like IST and CGN have great prices, but once I get to checkout, the shipping costs make ordering from them pointless, since there are no savings at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ87 View Post
    I once bought from Bookdepository, but never got my order and my money was refunded.

Amazon used to be a great option for us mexican buyers until some months ago, but now that there's a mexican branch, free shipping is unavailable from Amazon US, regardless of how many books you order. I understand the reason behind this writing dissertation service, but it's a shame, since the item availability is usually worse in Amazon MX. Stores like IST and CGN have great prices, but once I get to checkout, the shipping costs make ordering from them pointless, since there are no savings at all.
    At times, shipping from Bookdepository may take too long, yet I received all of the books I ordered. All of them were in a perfect condition. The only remark is that on the off chance that you happen to order several items at once, they will send everything separately which implies the books will be delivered in some intervals (once I had to wait for 3 weeks till I received the second book).

Spectacular Member

The best option by some distance is Alibris. Even heavy Omnibus books can be shipped for under £3 (under $5), and they always have codes to take money off. Its a marketplace, so there's a fair few options to get a good price.