BANNED

Default Bullseye/Black sky theory

I never understood what a blacksky is.But elektra had a taste for killing.And so does bullseye.Can bullseye be a blacksky too?

in the comics, there's a little bit more to him (something to do with his dad and a govt program). I don't know if that's the route they are taking in the Netflix series, though. i'd say that he has the appropriate bloodlust and skill. but he also just might be your garden variety psychopath. guess we'll find out. it's a little weird that they'd put so much effort into repairing his spine. who were those guys anyways?

I always thought that the black sky was some kind of demonic host. I thought that's what the little child was going to be in season 1.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    in the comics, there's a little bit more to him (something to do with his dad and a govt program). I don't know if that's the route they are taking in the Netflix series, though. i'd say that he has the appropriate bloodlust and skill. but he also just might be your garden variety psychopath. guess we'll find out. it's a little weird that they'd put so much effort into repairing his spine. who were those guys anyways?
    Not too weird.

As a prisoner, the state is responsible for his care. Him being disabled would cost more than if he could walk and care for himself.

So failure costs nothing except a drain on society, and success means they're closer to perfecting a new medical procedure