Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default Ever been the ONLY PERSON in the theatre watching a movie?

I saw teen Titans Go to the Movies sunday night at 6.40pm. It was a fun film with lotsa Dc references but I was the only person watching it! I guess a lotta parents and kids were done for the day by then.

Ever had this happen to you? Was the film good or awful?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    I saw teen Titans Go to the Movies sunday night at 6.40pm. It was a fun film with lotsa Dc references but I was the only person watching it! I guess a lotta parents and kids were done for the day by then.

Can't recall a time when there wasn't at least a couple dozen in the theater. And I usually go on a weekday, in the afternoon to get the cheaper ticket and when it will hopefully be less crowded.

Astonishing Member

Years ago i went to watch Innocent Blood.A vampires movie of the 90s.
    Donīt remember much of the movie,but i donīt think the movie was awful.It was all right from what i remember.
    Anyways when i went to see it in the Theaters,i was the only person watching the movie.I was lucky that i was used to watch horror movies,otherwise watching a scary movie alone in a theater could had been scary.I remember they were repeating the publicity before waiting for more peole to show up.And it took quite a while to start the trailers.I did not mind that the Theater had nobody else,because that way i kept on changing seats and i watched the movie from many diferent seats.

Phantom Menace, opening weekend (Believe it or not). There was a super-early showing at a brand new theater which had an outrageous amount of showtimes for the movie. I was literally the only person watching. They had armrests you could adjust, I adjusted the armrests back so I could lie down on the chairs and watch as if I was at home lying in bed.

Hmm, never actually. The closest of that i have ever been was Bad Boys, it was late, hellishly hot (even at night) and it was a quite small theater. There were, i don't know, 2 or 3 people. (plus me and a friend)

BANNED

The Adventures of Tin Tin. Saw it on Super Bowl Sunday. Was pretty bad and for once I regretted not watching the Super Bowl.

Yeah, but only happened twice!

depends. When there used to be a discount/second-run theater complex in my metro area, I've been one of less than five folks watching a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post

I saw Disney's "The Jungle Book" when I was a little kid with my parents. I saw it again when I was in college but it was the latest showing on a Sunday night so nobody was taking little kids to see it at that hour and I was the only one there but it was still a fun movie.
    Power with Girl is better.