Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,253

    Default Sales figures for August

    Here they are:
    https://www.cbr.com/sales-chart-augu...tastic-four/2/

    Infinity Wars did better than Infinity Countdown, and did place higher than regular Batman issues. It is also a better read.
    Two issues of Justice League sold over 75,000 copies, and Avengers only did 58,925. Avengers did beat Extermination 1 and every other mutant title. Avengers also was ahead of Star Wars.
    Extermination and Deadpool were the only mutant titles to sell more than 40,000 copies.
    Fantastic Four sold great. Let us see how it holds up in future issues.

  2. #2
    Mighty Member mugiwara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Immortal Hulk sales are not decreasing.
    That's new for an Ewing comics
    I'm really happy for him, but personnaly, I feel it like a monkey paw wish.
    "Ewing's talent will be rewarded.
    But
    It will be on a Old Hulk book."

  3. #3
    Mighty Member L.R Johansson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Posts
    1,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Immortal Hulk sales are not decreasing.
    That's new for an Ewing comics
    I'm really happy for him, but personnaly, I feel it like a monkey paw wish.
    "Ewing's talent will be rewarded.
    But
    It will be on a Old Hulk book."
    Why is THAT a monkey's paw wish?? : [ Many of us Hulk-fans are THRILLED that we finally have such a great writer as Ewing, and that the book is doing well not just with us fans, but critically as well! = )

    Too bad it's not selling all that great though... but, at least it's steady.

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L.R Johansson View Post
    Why is THAT a monkey's paw wish?? : [ Many of us Hulk-fans are THRILLED that we finally have such a great writer as Ewing, and that the book is doing well not just with us fans, but critically as well! = )

    Too bad it's not selling all that great though... but, at least it's steady.
    for the hulk that's fairly decent

    It's certainly encouraging

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,743

    Default

    Any idea what the * next to a value means?

    I don't see it on the legend

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,793

    Default

    It means they were released before August.

    I prefer Comichron, which lists the release dates.
    http://comichron.com/monthlycomicssa...8/2018-08.html

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    4,750

    Default

    Count me in that Justice League 75,000. This would be the first time ever that I bought a DC book, but no Marvel books.

  8. #8
    DRUNK! scouse mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Can't believe how low the orders for Runaways are! Can't see that or Exiles lasting much longer. In fact, I think Exiles will end with issue #11

  9. #9
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,793

    Default

    Uh, look at Moon Girl! That's not even able to hit five figures in direct market now, and it keeps going. Seriously, those two books' survival will depend on their trade and digital sales. For that reason I don't think Exiles will end at 11 - both will get at least three trades (we're not under Alonso any more and Cebulski's not as trigger happy, he even revived Unstoppable Wasp and Iceman, which will both now get their third trade).

    I think we can safely say Quicksilver's mini bombed though.

  10. #10
    DRUNK! scouse mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Uh, look at Moon Girl! That's not even able to hit five figures in direct market now, and it keeps going. Seriously, those two books' survival will depend on their trade and digital sales. For that reason I don't think Exiles will end at 11 - both will get at least three trades (we're not under Alonso any more and Cebulski's not as trigger happy, he even revived Unstoppable Wasp and Iceman, which will both now get their third trade).

    I think we can safely say Quicksilver's mini bombed though.
    I love both books so I hope you're right.

  11. #11
    Cadaver Sniffing Dog Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Yeah, those Runaways numbers don't look great. It's supposedly one of the few titles that sells significantly more on digital platforms, but unless significantly more is Two to Three times the print numbers that's still not great.

  12. #12
    Master of Magnetism Magneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    Captain Marvel is still a failure. Damn. I do not believe i've ever seen a character be given so much chances.
    Last edited by Magneto; 09-17-2018 at 01:56 PM.

  13. #13
    Extraordinary Member Crimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,376

    Default

    I'm really happy that the Fantastic Four sold so well and hope that it maintains great numbers.
    Get the INVISIBLE WOMAN mini OUT NOW!


    Also check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It means they were released before August.

    I prefer Comichron, which lists the release dates.
    http://comichron.com/monthlycomicssa...8/2018-08.html
    I see

    Thanks a lot

    Those x23 numbers are low

    I expected more

  15. #15
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,793

    Default

    33k? That looks fine to me. All-New Wolverine was doing similar numbers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •