Default Luke Cage, Iron Fist & Mandarin vs. Spiderman, Venom and Emma Frost

616 comics. Downtown NYC.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

If we assume that Danny is in the same sort of ballpark of speed as Pete and Eddie, then they’d be reacting at roughly the same time.

The big difference though is that Danny is using that time to throw out some major AoE attacks that will instantaneously take out the opponents’ resident team-wrecker in Emma (assuming she’s not in diamond form, but at that point she’s not offering much else either), whereas I think Danny’s own potential team-wrecker, Mandarin, might survive the initial Spider/Venom onslaught long enough to do something horribly terminal.

Your kilometreage may fluctuate.

Is Emma able to use telepathy while in diamond form? Sometimes she can and sometimes she can't so I dunno where she's at with it recently. If she can she solos. If she can't Mandarin and IF break her.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Is Emma able to use telepathy while in diamond form? Sometimes she can and sometimes she can't so I dunno where she's at with it recently. If she can she solos. If she can't Mandarin and IF break her.
    Typically no, she can either use her telepathy or transform into diamond, but not both at the same time.

I *think* the only time she ever used both was actually the very first issue where she turned into diamond, but whether it was because her powers were in flux or because of an editorial error (or Morrison not deciding that limit yet), it's been made clear far more times after (incl. by Morrison) that she can't multi-task in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Typically no, she can either use her telepathy or transform into diamond, but not both at the same time.

I *think* the only time she ever used both was actually the very first issue where she turned into diamond, but whether it was because her powers were in flux or because of an editorial error (or Morrison not deciding that limit yet), it's been made clear far more times after (incl. by Morrison) that she can't multi-task in that sense.
    Ok then the only winning play for her team is for venom and Spidey to run while carrying her. If they hide in New York and have her do her telepathy they win. Im not sure they can do it the majority of the time.

I tentatively give IF Mandarin team 7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Ok then the only winning play for her team is for venom and Spidey to run while carrying her. If they hide in New York and have her do her telepathy they win. Im not sure they can do it the majority of the time.

I tentatively give IF Mandarin team 7/10.
    I want someone to draw this.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I want someone to draw this.
    Where's Nik hasta at