Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Jason and Kate. Huh. I always thought they would have pretty nice interactions, we'll see how it goes.
    The Nightwing cover looks quite nice but Mooneyham back on art... eh... I had hoped we would get more of Moore and Nahuelpan.
    It's going to be interesting for how long Ms. Creel will play a role, she is nasty but can she carry more than six Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Y'know, I might just try BATMAN ANNUAL #3 since it's an Alfred-centric story and it's NOT being written by King (or any of the other recent Bat-writers I'm not overly fond of).
    Also might get BATMAN: KINGS OF FEAR #5 (of 6).
    Just bought and read issue #1 this past weekend so I'll try a few more issues.

My usual Bat-title, Batgirl, isn't shipping this month due to the Week Four Christmas-bump. (Ho ho ho.)

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    What a baffling batch.
    No Action
    No Old Lady Harley
    No Silencer
    No Injustice 2 meets He Man
    No Batgirl
    No Heroes in Crisis

Detective, Flash and Wonder Woman go monthly but Nightwing and Harley Quinn maintain their status. What is going on here?
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianWayne1 View Post
    Thoughts:
    - No Batgirl? I hope it’s not cancelled, I’ve liked where it’s been going . . .

. . . Edit: Apparently December 26th is a skip week and the books that normally ship that week (Batgirl, Heroes in Crisis, Silencer, Tec’, etc.) will ship January 2nd.
    Another Bat-book, Batman Beyond #27, is a 4th week title also being delayed until the first week of January 2019 because of the day-after-Christmas skip-week.