Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm annoyed that the only part about this story arc that I was interested in we never even get to see it realized. I didn't care about the Bludhaven stuff and earlier on I was mainly interested in seeing how Percy wanted to expand that story into the DCU, but while I wasn't the highest on the Dark Web stuff it gets cut short before it could go somewhere to be more interesting. Like exploring if or how Dick is important in the DCU.

But now I think we can finally put the idea that Dick is some big important figure in the DCU, or the "heart" of the DCU, to rest now. It just isn't true and hasn't been since the reboot. Readers and fans need to move on since DC has. A writer wanted to do a story where Dick gets more involved in the DCU and DC responds by shooting Dick in the head and removing him further from the DCU. It is comical at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I'm annoyed that the only part about this story arc that I was interested in we never even get to see it realized. I didn't care about the Bludhaven stuff and earlier on I was mainly interested in seeing how Percy wanted to expand that story into the DCU, but while I wasn't the highest on the Dark Web stuff it gets cut short before it could go somewhere to be more interesting. Like exploring if or how Dick is important in the DCU.

But now I think we can finally put the idea that Dick is some big important figure in the DCU, or the "heart" of the DCU, to rest now. It just isn't true and hasn't been since the reboot. Readers and fans need to move on since DC has. A writer wanted to do a story where Dick gets more involved in the DCU and DC responds by shooting Dick in the head and removing him further from the DCU. It is comical at this point.
    I agree with you. Sad, nightwing has the potential to be as big as spiderman but he's just a B-list, midcard, side character! I see that now.

Dick need to leave the bat editors and start standing on his own two feet or this is as good as nightwing is get. We all now there a bat ceiling but fans still want him under the bat! I don't get it.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh right, that plan. I wasn't enthusiastic with that, to begin with, because I thought it was going to be like Grayson where it's only relevant in Dick's book.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I agree with you. Sad, nightwing has the potential to be as big as spiderman but he's just a B-list, midcard, side character! I see that now.

Dick need to leave the bat editors and start standing on his own two feet or this is as good as nightwing is get. We all now there a bat ceiling but fans still want him under the bat! I don't get it.
    I highly doubt bat office will let go of Dick Grayson. They may dont want to push him but they wont allow someone else take control over this character either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Onthetrapeze View Post
    I highly doubt bat office will let go of Dick Grayson. They may dont want to push him but they wont allow someone else take control over this character either.
    If not under the wing of the Bat-Office, then where? He's being replaced in Titans by some Green Lantern so he's kicked out of there. I don't see where he has anywhere else to go.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Onthetrapeze View Post
    god forbid they do good with