Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    I'd like to see Frank get called out on the fact that white collar criminals cause more overall damage to society than low-level drug dealers, so he goes undercover in the corporate world and has to find creative ways to not just punish the white-collar criminals, but destroy their companies.
    more global stories like these are needed.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    I'd be all for a "Punisher is captured, convicted, and executed" mini-series. No use for the character.
    You could start by trying to find Punisher vol.2
    Frank gets electrocuted in the chair and "dies" only to be resurrected with some demon-ish super powers. He touts mystical guns and a weird glyph on his forehead for a dozen or so issues before he's restored. Some short time later volume 2 is cancelled and Ennis starts volume 3 with a cast off line to the prior status quo before getting Frank back to roots.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'd like to see a series where characters with super strength punch him in the stomach.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    I'd like to see Frank get called out on the fact that white collar criminals cause more overall damage to society than low-level drug dealers, so he goes undercover in the corporate world and has to find creative ways to not just punish the white-collar criminals, but destroy their companies.
    There was a nineties punisher story in which he went after some white collar wall street criminals. I'm not sure it is really in the punishers wheel house to tackle financial crimes though. It made more sense for him to tackle some of that when he was working with Microchip who hacked into Kingpin's private computers and laundered money for the Punisher.

White collar corporate crime is sort of Iron Man territory. Stark often goes up against evil corporate criminal types. Sunset Bain was back in the recent Iron Man comics.

The liberal activist/social workers character Jen Cooke was used as the voice of reason, critique and compassion in the few Punisher stories she appeared. Cooke seems like the type of character that could direct him more towards corporate criminals.

Mighty Member

Thanks for the replies!

Howabout : a storyline where he fights and kills the lower-selling gun-toting MU characters (Paladin, Solo, Foolkiller, Marc Hazzard, Others?) It could be in a rather unfortunate week where Frank is filmed killing teen drug dealers, school shooters and a teen rapist. A backlash erupts over him killing "children" and the costumed mercs are called in...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Thanks for the replies!

Howabout : a storyline where he fights and kills the lower-selling gun-toting MU characters (Paladin, Solo, Foolkiller, Marc Hazzard, Others?) It could be in a rather unfortunate week where Frank is filmed killing teen drug dealers, school shooters and a teen rapist. A backlash erupts over him killing "children" and the costumed mercs are called in...
    Who would be paying their bills?