Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Congrats to kyle for escaping death at King's hand��

In cover for Damage 12 isn't that Guy Gardner lying unconscious at the feet of the Damage creature.

Mighty Member

I Wonder how Nightwings injury will effect the titans

It just hit me but where the hell is John Ridley's book for DC comics, has that come out yet or has it been pushed back, b/c I thought it was stated it was suppose to come out at the end of 2018
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

For me:

The Dreaming #4
    Shadowpact #6
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Considering:
    * BATMAN ANNUAL #3 (since it's not Tom King!)
    * BATMAN: KINGS OF FEAR #5 (of 6)

Undecided yet on:
    * FREEDOM FIGHTERS #1 (of 12)

And my usual books (BATGIRL and SCOOBY-DOO! TEAM-UP) don't ship this month.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    It just hit me but where the hell is John Ridley's book for DC comics, has that come out yet or has it been pushed back, b/c I thought it was stated it was suppose to come out at the end of 2018
    Frank Miller’s Superman: Year One book was supposed to start in Dec too but it’s not there either. I’m guessing they both got delayed (or cancelled but I prefer to think positive).

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Aquaman #43 - if I'm not hooked by this issue, it will be dropped
    Flash #60
    Possibly Green Lantern #2 - depending on how much I enjoy #1.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Definitely:
    BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS #1
    AMERICAN CARNAGE #2
    DETECTIVE COMICS #994 - Yay, Tomasi!

BATMAN: TROIKA TP
    GREEN LANTERN: KYLE RAYNER VOL. 3 TP - Also need to get the second one.
    MISTER MIRACLE TP - So I can binge it in one big go. Also, y u no OHC?! Not that I'm a huge fan of this series, but still!
    SHADE, THE CHANGING WOMAN TP

Maybe:
    GODDESS MODE #1 - Not a fan of Quinn's, but sounds mildly interesting. And by that I mean the last four words.
    NEW TALENT SHOWCASE 2018 #1
    BATMAN #60 - Might finally drop of this run now. I don't care about the Penguin, and I'm also kinda sick of enabling King's worse writing habits.
    BATMAN #61
    BATMAN ANNUAL #3
    BORDER TOWN #4 - First issue didn't do much for me.
    THE GREEN LANTERN #2 - If I don't trade-wait it.
    SHAZAM! #2

BATWOMAN VOL. 3: FALL OF THE HOUSE OF KANE TP - That cover... I usually like Bermejo, but that is not nice (face and mask aside), especially the hair. Also, not sure; first arc and a bit of Bennett's run didn't really do much for me and I've heard almost nothing about it. I was GONNA say it's a bit sad that DC didn't just give it to another writer since it seems like Bennett might just not care since she gets more with her indie stuff, but then I realise that DC are probably gonna launch a new series to line up with her live-action appearance/show.
    DARK DAYS: THE ROAD TO METAL TP
    DARK NIGHTS: METAL TP - Really? You screwed up the trade on a crossover this recent? Wasn't a fan of this crossover (dropped off it), but at this point I should probs just wait for an omnibus or something.
    SUPERMAN: KRYPTONITE DELUXE EDITION HC - Because Cooke, though I'm not a big fan of Sale's art, especially on a Superman thing.
    WONDER WOMAN BY BRIAN AZZARELLO AND CLIFF CHIANG OMNIBUS HC - THANK YOU! I want to read this run but **** if I was gonna get the Absolutes.

BAT-FAMILY: BATGIRL MULTI-PART STATUE - Okay, kinda find it weird that this recent outfit is the one they're going with for the Bat-family multi-part statue. I didn't LIKE it, but even the Burnside suit is more iconic than this thing. Plus it kinda clashes with the others' suits (though so does the Burnside one I guess). Idno, I'd have just gone with the Gail Simone suit.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Random thoughts:
    "amnesiac Arthur" aaaaaaand you lost me. I already don't care about this run. Will probs have him recap his origin so DeConnick can change it a bit, plus the movie comes out in December. Though that makes me think that this should've already happened so they can have a trade out.

Is someone else dressing up like Green Arrow still a thing? Really? I don't think the comics have done it that much, but as someone who only hears about Arrow, don't they do it tons over there?

Scott Lobdell is ready to ruin Dick like he ruined Tim and Jason! Next up: Damian!

*sees RHATO solicitation* Oh, I guess he's gonna ruin Kate first. Never even thought about the female Batfamily members... oh noooo...

Oh God... Bendis... did you age up Jon?! Unless this is Conner... then I will partly forgive you... kinda... not really.

Wow, issue 25 of Teen Titans is just gonna be about the new characters? I find that kinda weird, tbh.

JUST MAKE AN ALAN MOORE SWAMP THING OMNIBUS DC WTF!

That Bronze Age Brave and the Bold trade... why is Batman trying to punch Barry? In-canon I mean, there's plenty of reasons to want to punch Barry out of canon :P

Uhhhh... guys, that's Hunter Zolomon on that Flash Rogues cover.... that's also really recent, so wtf. Also, why are you collecting Daniel West stuff but not Hunter Zolomon? Either go JUST Eobard or go all three, jeez. Who's in charge of DC's trades these days, because they're kinda bad at it.

Huh... didn't know Diana ever rocked a buzzcut thing.

That Dawnbreaker statue is ugly... and I mean more than was probably intended.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

That modern cover didn't quite get it right, it should've been a longer pixie. And it only lasted for that one arc.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    . . . That Bronze Age Brave and the Bold trade... why is Batman trying to punch Barry? In-canon I mean, there's plenty of reasons to want to punch Barry out of canon :P
    Many readers even back then questioned how much Bob Haney's Brave & the Bold Batman stories were "in-canon" (or possibly just on a separate Earth).