Hello. My name is Tim Larsen, artist and writer for Mayfield Eight, which had a tremendous success on Kickstarter last June.
Now I'm ready to tell more of the story:

"A cop wants his drugs. A drug dealer wants him dead."

Summer 1974 Albuquerque. 17 year old Cal Ryder is asked by a friend to go on a road trip to Mexico. Along the way he needs him to take part in a drug deal. Stuck in the crossroads of a life going nowhere, he has the choice to play it safe, or plunge into the unknown. Mayfield Eight is a coming-of-age graphic novel set in the 1970s. It involves biker gangs, the Mexican Cartel, turf wars and crooked cops! In the spirit of Easy Rider and Gone in Sixty Seconds comes a high octane story that pushes the limits of the medium.

... and speaking of Crooked Cops, here's a teaser page pulled from the world of Mayfield Eight centered around the evil underhanded dirt State Trooper Officer Gene Sturgeon undertakes on a daily basis. He's a bad ****.

sturgeoncartoon2.jpg

To sum up:
  • Mayfield Eight's a six-part story, with part One funded and published.
  • Parts Two and Three are what's going to be showcased this time around on October 1st!
  • There will be more cartoons -one pagers- just like this one in the days to come.
  • If you DON'T want to hunt around on this forum to see them, then subscribe here. I'll send content directly to you concerning what's going on with this project. All of it is 100% Tim Larsen. And you can unsubscribe at any time.

Cal_thumbnail.png

Thank you very very much for your time, and be sure to keep an eye out for my Kickstarter on October! Cheers, -Tim.