Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post

The new but equally forgettable Imperial Guard Smasher
    Who the heck is that? There're just too many miniseries running around and we newbies who rejoined later are totally confused.

I'm sure that he could just give a call to Mephisto and be done with it, i heard that the guy is great at breaking couples

Being serious, i kind of like his marriage to be honest, but i have no attachment to the two couples, frankly i hope that if they break then up at least it would be done tastefully... is that so much to ask isn't it?
    Last edited by TheCape; 09-18-2018 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Who the heck is that? There're just too many miniseries running around and we newbies who rejoined later are totally confused.
    This lady

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Isabel_...28Earth-616%29

But she is an Avenger not an X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    This lady

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Isabel_...28Earth-616%29

But she is an Avenger not an X-Men.
    LOL. And I thought he would have married Moonstar when that was hinted in New Mutants vol 3.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jalsrix; 09-19-2018 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I'm sure that he could just give a call to Mephisto and be done with it, i heard that the guy is great at breaking couples

Being serious, i kind of like his marriage to be honest, but i have no attachment to the two couples, frankly i hope that if they break then up at least it would be done tastefully... is that so much to ask isn't it?
    Sam and Smasher has a child, breaking up will make things more complicated for everyone involved.

Back in the day, I have always hope that Sam and Dani, who were co-leaders and arguably best friends in New Mutants, would end up together.
    Last edited by origami; 09-18-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    Sam and Smasher has a child, breaking up will make things more complicated for everyone involved.

Back in the day, I have always hope that Sam and Dani, who were co-leaders and arguably best friends in New Mutants, would end together.
    I'm sure that Mephisto can retcon him out of existence with no problem,.why would he stop now .

I thougth that Moonstar and Sam were a thing for a while, i supposed that it didn't work out.

So Cannonball is married,has a kid and people think his most iconic love interest is Boom Boom?

Samuel_Guthrie_(Earth-616),_Isabel_Kane_(Earth-616)_and_Josiah_Guthrie_(Earth-616)_from_U.S.Aven.jpg

Sam's most iconic love interest is Dani Moonstar's closed fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    So Cannonball is married,has a kid and people think his most iconic love interest is Boom Boom?

Samuel_Guthrie_(Earth-616),_Isabel_Kane_(Earth-616)_and_Josiah_Guthrie_(Earth-616)_from_U.S.Aven.jpg
    Scott was married and with child with Maddie, but as soon as his buddies called to get the band back together, he straight bounced and landed right in Jean's lap.

Honestly, Smasher is such a random, nascent character, and that relationship developed over in Avengers land, it is not unreasonable to expect X-Fans to scoff at the situation a bit. I certainly haven't read that Hickman run(but I also don't care for Sam/Tab either).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ultimate Member

As I said it's likely that Smasher and the kid will just be written out one way or another, as I doubt that she's going to do a guest bit in X-Force...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    As I said it's likely that Smasher and the kid will just be written out one way or another, as I doubt that she's going to do a guest bit in X-Force...
    Maybe Marvel could pretend it didn't happen and never ever reference it again.
    I don't care about the relationship, but would hate to see Smasher (or any character for that matter) getting the "Maddie treatment".

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    Maybe Marvel could pretend it didn't happen and never ever reference it again.
    I don't care about the relationship, but would hate to see Smasher (or any character for that matter) getting the "Maddie treatment".
    Izzy is on the teaser for the new GOTG.

It'd be interesting if they went for a cross-team romance.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

It'd be interesting if they went for a cross-team romance.
    Already did that with him and Tabby

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Scott was married and with child with Maddie, but as soon as his buddies called to get the band back together, he straight bounced and landed right in Jean's lap.

Honestly, Smasher is such a random, nascent character, and that relationship developed over in Avengers land, it is not unreasonable to expect X-Fans to scoff at the situation a bit. I certainly haven't read that Hickman run(but I also don't care for Sam/Tab either).
    They are some slight difference that matter being Pryor didn't get the romantic development that Smasher got and none previous relationship was a serious as this one, Smasher isn't a look alike for ex aka Generic character and Smasher is a hero so she is little bit harder disappear. X-fans can scoff it I am just saying it is funny that people are trying downplay the biggest relationship character had. Of course I don't think it will last not because smasher is a small character nobody cares about but because writers don't like stable happy relationships and they like to regress characters. Cannonball has nice juicy family for a writer to kill or break up and create great drama.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Already did that with him and Tabby
    Yeah - and that's why it ended the first time. Though I'd trust writers these days more, tbh.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey