Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Are you seriously suggesting Smasher, a rip off of a Imperial Guard character from the 70's, introduced and pretty much contained entirely in Hickman's run, is more relevant to X-fans than Maddie, who was introduced, married to, and impregnated by Scott in Uncanny X-Men over a couple years by Claremont was when X-Factor was launched? lol.

I think Lila was far more captivating for Sam, not to mention Tab or Dani(for those who are into those pairings). Hickman went out on a limb for this(really, using Morrison's Smasher as a launch pad, as if Oracle would just leave his gear lying around in a field?), it would be no wonder if that twig broke off in the wind.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

I think Lila was far more captivating for Sam, not to mention Tab or Dani(for those who are into those pairings). Hickman went out on a limb for this(really, using Morrison's Smasher as a launch pad, as if Oracle would just leave his gear lying around in a field?), it would be no wonder if that twig broke off in the wind.
    Having Sam's wedding in a non X-Men core book is silly, I hope future writers are going to ignore that wedding.

I do hope Sam and Dani will hook up again. Boom-Boom is too immature for Sam, that's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Having Sam's wedding in a non X-Men core book is silly, I hope future writers are going to ignore that wedding.

I do hope Sam and Dani will hook up again. Boom-Boom is too immature for Sam, that's my opinion.
    I feel like Sam wouldnt be into white chicks. Especially after Tabby

Ultimate Member

Tabitha wasn't immature anymore until her most recent appearances when most of the writers just sadly regressed her into a blonde bimbo of a party girl and a drunk...and his experiences with Tabitha wouldn't turn him off anything, last I checked they left off on good terms with each other...I never saw his relationship with Lila as being long term, Dani either...

He was married?

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    He was married?
    No. He IS married

And he should stay married if that's what it takes to keep him away from Dani.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    And he should stay married if that's what it takes to keep him away from Dani.
    Why the hatred for White-Native American marriage?

Or do you think that Native American should only marry their own kind?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Maybe they just don't like Sam and Dani? Chill. I don't like it either and that's primarily because I love them as platonic best friends.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Arachne mentioned nothing of Sam and Dani getting married

LOL Where did you get that idea? Clearly you haven't been in Dani's Appreciation thread, lately. I just think Dani/Sam is like watching siblings make out.

Ultimate Member

I'm not a fan of Sam and Dani being together but her being Native American has nothing to do with it...I've long been a fan of Warpath/Siryn...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    LOL Where did you get that idea? Clearly you haven't been in Dani's Appreciation thread, lately. I just think Dani/Sam is like watching siblings make out.
    Not everyone thinks like you. If not, New Mutants vol 3 wouldn't have that kissing scene.

Sam and Dani is just like John Smith and Pocahontas, it's entirely possible. Except that Dani is more strong-headed than Pocahontas. LOL

Dani and Warpath together is also more acceptable than the female Smasher who suddenly popped out of nowhere. LOL
    Last edited by jalsrix; 09-19-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Not everyone thinks like you. If not, New Mutants vol 3 wouldn't have that kissing scene.

Sam and Dani is just like John Smith and Pocahontas, it's entirely possible. Except that Dani is more strong-headed than Pocahontas. LOL

Dani and Warpath together is also more acceptable than the female Smasher who suddenly popped out of nowhere. LOL
    Dude,.i think that you are missing the point...

Why do you keep focusing in on ethnicity?

And Smasher didnt suddenly just pop out of nowhere. She's been around for years