Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It would be very irresponsible for Sam to leave his wife and child to go pal around with his old buddies in potentially life-threatening situations. Either way, Hickman left him in a tricky spot. Either he pulls a Cyke and abandons his wife/child, or he 'stays' with them but goes out on dangerous missions anyways.
    Are you saying that people in the military or police should never have children? Plenty of people stay with their wife and child and then go out on dangerous missions.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Are you saying that people in the military or police should never have children? Plenty of people stay with their wife and child and then go out on dangerous missions.
    Honestly, with the current state of the world, it would probably be better if everyone stopped having children for a while and we radically shifted things.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quick question for anyone in the know... is Sam in X-force or Uncanny or both?

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    And Kid Gladiator was only introduced recently, when Gladiator was Majestor.
    The Kid Gladiator is a teenager,Which means he had him before he was Majestor

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    So one? ???
    Two , which is more than one and give amount of time the X-books actually spends with on Shiar that is more than enough of a example for the point

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Quick question for anyone in the know... is Sam in X-force or Uncanny or both?
    X-force for sure, Uncanny we don't know the finally roster but he seems to be a big part of dissembled

so when did Cannonball get married?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so when did Cannonball get married?
    Off-panel in the 8 month time skip before "Time Runs Out" in Hickman's Avengers run

The answer is no. As of the holiday special, Sam and wife are still happily married with their baby. The X-Office has not ignored this development from his time on the Avengers

Ultimate Member

Though is that issue officially canon or just a for fun kind of thing...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though is that issue officially canon or just a for fun kind of thing...
    Its canon to everyone but you

Ultimate Member

I didn't say that it wasn't canon now did I....that was you claiming that I did...

It’s Canon. But I think that takes place prior to Uncanny. That said you are right.. It hasn’t been ignored. But Al Ewing isn’t writing X Men...

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    It’s Canon. But I think that takes place prior to Uncanny. That said you are right.. It hasn’t been ignored. But Al Ewing isn’t writing X Men...
    But the story was still published under the X-office which could have easily nixxed it. Most of the writers on this issue arent writing X-men but the issue served as an epilogue of sorts to most of the things that have happened to the characters this year. Sam didnt get any development in the X-books so they defaulted to his latest developments in Avengers. It may take place prior to Diassembled but considered they double downed on the marriage here, I doubt he had a quick divorce and/or became a widower prior to UXM #1

Ultimate Member

Anything could happen, it could be kept around or just ignored moving forward in the X-books...

BANNED

will Sam interact with Paige

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    will Sam interact with Paige
    The REAL muthaf^cking question