Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So is this going to revise Killmonger's origin and motivations to fit the movie continuity?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Not sure about the origin but motivations, yeah. Klaw and Killmonger never had any interest in each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Not really coming out of the movie as comic fan I knew they were clearly two stars Killmonger and Shuri that were ripe for comic adaption. I thought everyone could see from a mile away that movie did something special with these characters. Now if there is a M'Baku, Nakia and lesser degree Okoye books then they are milking the cow but Black Panther movie did a really good job of setting great base it is not a surprise to seeing them using stuff.Of course I thought Killmonger would be showing up in Black Panther book and not a mini series,But the movie I think made Killmonger antagonist/villain who could be up there with Dr Doom,Magneto and Loki at Marvel so mini series makes sense
    I have no words. I'm speechless.

This legitimately annoys me. I liked MCU Killmonger and there was an easy way of porting him in without retconning 616 Killmonger . Dude has a son, living in america. Just literally turn him into MCU Killmonger that way you get to keep both.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Lmao, wow. They're really pumping the cow until there's no milk at all.
    No different than Deadpool or Batman or Peter Parker family.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    This legitimately annoys me. I liked MCU Killmonger and there was an easy way of porting him in without retconning 616 Killmonger . Dude has a son, living in america. Just literally turn him into MCU Killmonger that way you get to keep both.
    And he would have the same base motivation as MCU Killmonger, in that his father was killed by a Black Panther (technically, a Black Panther's ally, but still) and he wants to avenge him by tearing down everything T'Challa's lineage built.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Point. It's not the first time an iconic or otherwise compelling supervillain from a hero's rogues gallery has been spun off into his own series, limited or ongoing. Hell, Deadpool started off as a supervillain so compelling they had to give him his own series where he gradually became more of an anti-hero. Same thing could happen with Killmonger.
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 09-19-2018 at 04:16 PM.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And he would have the same base motivation as MCU Killmonger, in that his father was killed by a Black Panther (technically, a Black Panther's ally, but still) and he wants to avenge him by tearing down everything T'Challa's lineage built.
    EXACTLY its EASY but nope Marvels got to do it the dumb way.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    DIfferent. This mini-series is all because of a movie. They're using the movie to make as much comics related to it as they can until there's no cash left to pump.

After the 'Rise' mini I am looking forward to this. I doubt they will mention it but I am interested in seeing how a Wakandan being forced out of their element is handled.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.