Incredible Member

Default Raoh (Fist of the North Star) vs Aang (LoK)

Due to a hole in reality, Raoh ends up falling into the Avatarverse. Sure enough, he ends up killing his way to power, bringing him straight in the path of the Avatar, Aang as a full grown adult with total mastery of his powers. For the record, Aang does not get any back up on this. Who wins?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Oh dear.

Aang dies really quickly.

In fact, I'm reasonably sure you could drop Avatar State Aang, Iroh, Toph, Zuko, Katara, Tenzin, Ty Lee, Azula, Ozai and Avatar State Korra on Raoh during a blood moon at night during the passage of Sozin's Comet all at the same time and he would be just fine.

Let's assume Raoh is not going full offense, just for the sake of discussion. You figure he can ignore blood bending?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Let's assume Raoh is not going full offense, just for the sake of discussion. You figure he can ignore blood bending?
    If Raoh decides to dick about and not just blitz Aang or whoever into the ground or just punch at them or shoot death lasers out of his hands or whatever then... bloodbending... maybe?

Well, Katara has never bloodbent anyone even one tenth as physically strong as Raoh but I'm not sure if bloodbending can be fought through sheer muscular power. That said, Raoh could probably offset it by flexing his chi or something.

Just a reminder of how fuggin' strong Raoh is because it's hilarious and awesome.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

even if it was amon, who was a far better blood bender than katara, i seriously doubt he could do jack against the fist king.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Absolutely. Hokuto practitioners are rather specifically able to resist far far more advanced internal attacks. IF someone manages to get time to try bloodbending on him at all, and IF he somehow doesn't resist it outright, he's just gonna hit his antibloodbending pressure point or something.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Incredible Member

What's Raoh's durability going to be against fire blasts or having boulders thrown at him?

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    What's Raoh's durability going to be against fire blasts or having boulders thrown at him?
    Well he one-punched an airbender, sat through the suicide charge of a firebender, and a guy with access to a boulder and preptime didn't do so hot.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I mean like, this is all entertaining that they would have any chance to attack Raoh in the first place. Even if he chooses not to blitz, they probably can't actually get anything through his battle aura.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Depending on how generous Raoh is feeling at the time, Aang might last anywhere from instant death, to 3 days of suffering(before he asplodes...)

Rain if serious can kill the entire cast of Avatar in seconds. As his main coolest trick was making his punch pressure into area of effect strikes (?like how he one punched the sky so Sun came back)

Also any decent Self Respecting Hokuto Master has the ability to shift their blood and muscles via will Power ( when Kenshiro dies clothes tear? That’s him doing that trick super boosting himself so that punch blitz hurts even more.)

And Raoh is a master just like Ken, so Avatar blood jacking is not going to work.

Hell Raoh was able to punch himself to die standing up in last fight va Ken. He only died because he gave part of his Tojo to Yuria so Ken could spend time with her as a sign of respect to his adopted brother.

So yeah Eaoh is in that special class of badassery. In the catergory of “ I die on my own terms mother ****er.”