Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default MCU Hero Team vs Movie Sinister Six.

So on The Heroes side we have.

Spider-man, Quake, Iron Man (in his Civil War Armour), Black Panther, Ghost Rider and War Machine. All are their MCU version naturaly.
    y
    For the Sinister Six we have.

Green Goblin (Raimi version), Dock Ock (Raimi version), The Lizard (Amazing Spider-man), Vulture (MCU version), Sandman (Raimi version) and Rhino (ASM2 version).

Which team takes it?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

MCU squad takes it easy.

This is pretty much a one sided beat down.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    MCU squad takes it easy.

This is pretty much a one sided beat down.
    Really? How exactly do they deal with Sandman?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    That's what I was thinking.

I mean, maybe Iron Man can go full laser beam mode and melt him to glass or some such? *shrugs*
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

everyone but Sandman pretty much dies instantly

does MCU ghost rider have a penance stare? Maybe that would work on Sandman?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    That's what I was thinking.

I mean, maybe Iron Man can go full laser beam mode and melt him to glass or some such? *shrugs*
    IM, WM, GR combined fire attack?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Between Stark's smarts, Spider-man's 400 web options, Quake's quaking powers and Ghost Rider's Penance Stare, I'm sure there's something they can use to put down the only threat on the entire SS team.

Between Stark's smarts, Spider-man's 400 web options, Quake's quaking powers and Ghost Rider's Penance Stare, I'm sure there's something they can use to put down the only threat on the entire SS team.
    So the answer is that they do ‘something’?

Yeah, that sounds pretty convincing.

Sorry - avoiding snarkiness, which was harsh on my part, that doesn’t really give us anything specific, which is necessary.

Sorry - avoiding snarkiness, which was harsh on my part, that doesn’t really give us anything specific, which is necessary.
    Rami Spider-Man beat down Rami Sandman pretty badly in the subway by just constantly wearing him down via slamming him into the trains than drenching him in water right?

I don’t see any reason why Quake, Iron Man & War Machine can’t essentially do the same thing by using their respective powers/arsenals. That’s assuming Ghostriders penance stare can’t put him down or his fire chain thing won’t hurt him.

Surely they should have enough combined firepower between those 4 alone to atleast KO sandman.

Didn't we only see like 4 or 5 of the web options?

Rami Spider-Man beat down Rami Sandman pretty badly in the subway by just constantly wearing him down via slamming him into the trains than drenching him in water right?

I don’t see any reason why Quake, Iron Man & War Machine can’t essentially do the same thing by using their respective powers/arsenals. That’s assuming Ghostriders penance stare can’t put him down or his fire chain thing won’t hurt him.

Surely they should have enough combined firepower between those 4 alone to atleast KO sandman.
    Key word being water black suit spider Man wasn't keeping sandman down with out the H20.

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

The AOS Ghost Rider can open portals to other dimensions, they could dump sandman with that

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Didn't we only see like 4 or 5 of the web options?
    Yeah but Karen said there was a bunch more so I’m going with that. Gotta be something in there that’d be useful against Sandman.
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Key word being water black suit spider Man wasn't keeping sandman down with out the H20.
    Don’t have to keep him down permanently, just long enough to wear him down or one they find a better solution. He doesn’t do so well against rapid attacks from just Rami Spidey so the 4 of them together (plus Panther & Spidey I guess) should be able to keep it going for a good while.

Or like MorphyVSFischer pointed out, they take advance of Ghost Riders portals and dump him somewhere far away. Problem solved.

If we restrict MCU side from using long range attacks, then this battle would probably be more interesting.

As it stands, MCU has too many easy options to take down the sinister six.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Yeah but Karen said there was a bunch more so I’m going with that. Gotta be something in there that’d be useful against Sandman.

Don’t have to keep him down permanently, just long enough to wear him down or one they find a better solution. He doesn’t do so well against rapid attacks from just Rami Spidey so the 4 of them together (plus Panther & Spidey I guess) should be able to keep it going for a good while.

Or like MorphyVSFischer pointed out, they take advance of Ghost Riders portals and dump him somewhere far away. Problem solved.

sorry, dude. unless he's shown using those options, you can't say he would have a option to use against marko.

that being said, robbie is the only one who could possibly deal with sandman but since no location was named in the OP, the default is in the arena, which gives him a lot of sand to use.

not sure if robbie can d-dump that much sand if he starts feeding off it.