Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Because they're also characters that are "safe" to screw around with. Can you imagine the bitch fit people would have if Storm, Emma, Iceman, or Dust were made into Horsemen? Marvel can gleefully mess with Omega Red, Blob, and Angel (hey what's ANOTHER round of Apoc stories for Warren? why not? *re*)

Look at it this way...it isn't a GOOD thing to be one of those selected. It's not something fans want for their fav characters.
    I dont think anyone would really care if they messed with Storm, Emma, Iceman or Dust. By and large the Horsemen stuff ends up being inconsequential and limited to just whatever story is being told.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think anyone would really care if they messed with Storm,
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oh...you're serious?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oh...you're serious?
    Good point. I'll leave that alone...lol

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Has he ever been shown as being attracted to anyone other than his mothe- I mean Maddie, Dani, or Threnody?
    He's only been attracted to woman as far as I can tell. And yes his mother LMAO. I like Nate but him and Maddie is...yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Has he ever been shown as being attracted to anyone other than his mothe- I mean Maddie, Dani, or Threnody?
    No, but you saw that Uncanny cover, right? No straight man has hair that luxurious and abs that defined.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    No, but you saw that Uncanny cover, right? No straight man has hair that luxurious and abs that defined.
    His beard is both grey and brown. A self respecting queer man would dye it to one or the other.

Apologies if this has already been brought up but I'm too lazy right now to read through all the pages - why is Psylocke being drawn Asian again? Or maybe that's not Psylocke. Or with possibilities of alternate reality characters that might explain it as well. Just thought it odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Apologies if this has already been brought up but I'm too lazy right now to read through all the pages - why is Psylocke being drawn Asian again? Or maybe that's not Psylocke. Or with possibilities of alternate reality characters that might explain it as well. Just thought it odd.
    She's not being drawn Asian again

Why does every X-character need to be labelled gay by fans? X-Man... Cable... Magik... Rachel... KITTY. The list goes on and on.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    All bolded characters are featured in X-Force which will deal with Cable's death. It would be redundant to have them here as main characters. How they deal with the death will be dealt with elsewhere
    My point is that if the cover, and furthermore the story itself, focuses on those closest to Cable and their grief, I would have expected some of the New Mutants and X-Force members to be present. I'm not nearly as well-read as some others here, but I don't recall Nathan ever being particularly close to Beast, Iceman, Nightcrawler or Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Why does every X-character need to be labelled gay by fans? X-Man... Cable... Magik... Rachel... KITTY. The list goes on and on.
    It's funny how you put Kitty last and in caps like it was the most absurd one.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

X-Man is considered queer by creators and was before the fanbase decided that.

Who was it that wanted to write a queer solo with him with Anka on art?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Christina Strain.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    My point is that if the cover, and furthermore the story itself, focuses on those closest to Cable and their grief, I would have expected some of the New Mutants and X-Force members to be present. I'm not nearly as well-read as some others here, but I don't recall Nathan ever being particularly close to Beast, Iceman, Nightcrawler or Storm.
    Based on the cover, it focusing on Hope and Jean, whom are the closest to Cable, you know, his child and mother. It cant focus on every person thats ever been close to him but the two that are at the top of that list are getting that focus here. Beast, Iceman, Kurt and Storm are all close to Jean and will likely be used to support her. Given the premise of the story and Jean/Hope as the focal point, X-Force wouldnt be appropriate. You arent complaining that Jean and Hope arent on the cover of X-Force #1, so why the issue here?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's funny how you put Kitty last and in caps like it was the most absurd one.
    Because it is. What about her character has EVER made her seem gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    X-Man is considered queer by creators and was before the fanbase decided that.

Who was it that wanted to write a queer solo with him with Anka on art?
    And that would mean something if canon<a handful of writer's wishes.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.