Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Of course Blue is all Bunn's fault. He was paid to write Blue and if he didn't like the team he should have refused it.
    Most people dont have the luxury to just refuse to do a task that employer mandates you to do. There are bills to pay and mouths in the family to feed

Spectacular Member

At first I was super excited for X-men disassembled , but that euphoria has died down into wait and see after these solicits. Those horsemen look extremely lame and are very boring . angel again , really? But the return of Xman is promising and this story also seems to involve Legion. Which is a plus in my book. But Seeing that marvel starts the X-force book in December , right in the middle of disassembled gives me a bit pause. Does this mean al those X-force characters survive the dissambling? I guess they do, that takes away a lot of the fun of the “event”. And if there is a special for Cables funeral, is it safe to say that no other x-men is going to die in extermination ? Anyway, just some ramblings. Ps : I hope Nate gets his old powers back and becomes crazy ( his horsemen) and than him and legion go at it and end up changing reality (soft boot) to a brand new x-men and we get an uncanny x-men 700 to kick of the new era !
    Last edited by Dev; 09-18-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Most people dont have the luxury to just refuse to do a task that employer mandates you to do. There are bills to pay and mouths in the family to feed
    Pretty much. He could have done some things better/differently IMHO but he did a commendable job especially with his personal distaste for the O5.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This 100%. I am an example. Given some stupid choices I made, I am currently stuck with a crappy job I hate for now. I can't afford to turn down a job opportunity. No matter how much I hate it or the people I have to deal with. lol So I stick with what I have, but keep looking for better chances.

Bunn probably did the best he could with what he was allowed. Could it have been better? Sure. But it could've been much worse too. Least Bunn was pretty mindful & respectful of the cast and didn't make you feel like Guggenheim or Pak where we had a pet-character who everyone else was around to elevate & make look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Of course Blue is all Bunn's fault. He was paid to write Blue and if he didn't like the team he should have refused it.
    I said the 05 wasn't his fault. He didn't want to write them, the editorial wanted them in his book. Also, money.

Nate Greys new Jesus look is amazing. That’s good.

Mighty Member

Was hyped for Uncanny.

Not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The 90's run just keeps getting better and better in comparison to this modern crap.
    Agreed. I mean...Kid Cable!?

“He’s Cable. But he’s a kid. Way more relatable and hip.” I can pretty much hear the idiotic pitch that led to this... *facepalm*

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Nate Greys new Jesus look is amazing. That’s good.
    Can he resurrect Cyclops for the fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Can he resurrect Cyclops for the fans?
    OK, but as long as its not Bendis revolution cyclops

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    OK, but as long as its not Bendis revolution cyclops
    At this point I’ll settle for anything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed. I mean...Kid Cable!?

“He’s Cable. But he’s a kid. Way more relatable and hip.” I can pretty much hear the idiotic pitch that led to this... *facepalm*
    Weren't you all excited about Kid Cable a month ago.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Its funny. People act as if AU tales are poison to a story's quality, yet DOFP is one of the best X-Men storylines.
    Well it also focus on the present with the X-MEN vs Mystiques brotherhood. Not just on a au
    X-Men Forever

Im not really pumped about anything. Also Psylocke isn't back to her Asian body. Everyone knows artist interpretations have never been consistent. So everyones bitching an moaning was for nothing.
    Don't care about Apocalypse or the horsemen retreads.

Ill wait for your reviews. And hopefully the art is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Weren't you all excited about Kid Cable a month ago.
    Nope. You must be thinking of someone else. I was excited about X-Force when they announced it last week, and am hoping for the best (i.e., that they’ll age him up and make him more like OG Cable) but don’t mistake that for excitement about Marvel killing my favorite character (yet again; they truly are out of ideas) and replacing him with a kid version.