Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Peace - New guy (Shaman?)
    Abundance - Blob
    Health - Omega Red
    Life - Angel
    oh damn, that's cheesy.

I also hope there is a plot point and explanation why all of these characters are white cis straight males...

It will be Return of Wolverine and x-23 for me

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Finally a team shot cover

Poor Ororo! Background character of the past few years desperately vying for attention by floating on wind in order to appear taller than everyone else...

If life has the ability to ressurect. Also so much for that theory that X-Men Black were the horseman. Which was a dumb idea anyway

I would have made Peace a telepath who is intolerant of any conflict. Abundance Storm or Dryad cause of the ability to affect climate. Life Elixir or even the Bendis healer for the ability to bring back people from death. And Health I guess another healer?
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-19-2018 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    No. JDW said on twitter there were no plans to revive X-Factor at the moment.
    Then what was the point of the new team in Astonishing ? Cancelled now? Lame.

Incredible Member

Loved the Astonishing team
    What a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Then what was the point of the new team in Astonishing ? Cancelled now? Lame.
    It should have been announced as a mini instead of a reboot of Soule's book

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

What I'm getting:
    The Exterminated
    Uncanny
    Red
    Weapon X
    Holiday special

The timing of The Exterminated is really odd. Seems like they should have put it out now as opposed to December. Either way, I'm on board.

I honestly don't know what to think of the Uncanny solicits. I wish they'd break the issue up and solicit them separately. Right now, it just seems like a mish-mash. Interesting that they're bringing back X-Man, but giving him horsemen? That's a little...odd. And leave Warren alone! Jeez, the guy just can't catch a frikkin' break: he's such a great character, and he just keeps getting put through more abductions and transformations than you can keep up with. I can't say I'm psyched for it, but I am curious.

I'm all about the holiday special, though. X-Men holiday stories are the best.

Red looks like it's finally hitting the end, and I'm ok with that. Same with Astonishing: it had its time, now move on.

Weapon X looks interesting: I'm glad they're keeping Monet around, but we'll see where things go after this issue.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It should have been announced as a mini instead of a reboot of Soule's book
    Agreed. It'd be one thing if he'd recycled the roster or picked up plot points from Soule's run, but it was a clean break. So it doesn't make a heckuva lotta sense to do it the way they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    oh damn, that's cheesy.

I also hope there is a plot point and explanation why all of these characters are white cis straight males...
    You think Nate is straight????

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    The timing of The Exterminated is really odd. Seems like they should have put it out now as opposed to December. Either way, I'm on board.
    Why now? Cable just died and they are in the middle of a major event where stakes are high and they have little time to breath. Dealing with his death just isnt a priorirty now. Exterminated seems like it will be an epilogue of sorts and with Extermination ending in Nov, it would be most appropriate for that to come after in Dec

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    You think Nate is straight????
    Has he ever been shown as being attracted to anyone other than his mothe- I mean Maddie, Dani, or Threnody?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why now? Cable just died and they are in the middle of a major event where stakes are high and they have little time to breath. Dealing with his death just isnt a priorirty now. Exterminated seems like it will be an epilogue of sorts and with Extermination ending in Nov, it would be most appropriate for that to come after in Dec
    My thinking was more from a marketing perspective than a story one. Heck, they barely waited for Wolverine's body to get cold before they started putting out the epilogue material for that. Yeah, Cable isn't Wolverine, but strike while the iron's hot, so to speak.

From a story perspective, I totally understand holding it until December, even if Uncanny is going to overshadow it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    oh damn, that's cheesy.

Because they're also characters that are "safe" to screw around with. Can you imagine the bitch fit people would have if Storm, Emma, Iceman, or Dust were made into Horsemen? Marvel can gleefully mess with Omega Red, Blob, and Angel (hey what's ANOTHER round of Apoc stories for Warren? why not? *re*)

Look at it this way...it isn't a GOOD thing to be one of those selected. It's not something fans want for their fav characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Because they're also characters that are "safe" to screw around with. Can you imagine the bitch fit people would have if Storm, Emma, Iceman, or Dust were made into Horsemen? Marvel can gleefully mess with Omega Red, Blob, and Angel (hey what's ANOTHER round of Apoc stories for Warren? why not? *re*)

Look at it this way...it isn't a GOOD thing to be one of those selected. It's not something fans want for their fav characters.
    But these are supposedly the "heroic" Horsemen.