Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Based on the cover, it focusing on Hope and Jean, who are the closest to Cable, you know, his child and mother. It can't focus on every person that's ever been close to him but the two that are at the top of that list are getting that focus here. Beast, Iceman, Kurt, and Storm are all close to Jean and will likely be used to support her. Given the premise of the story and Jean/Hope as the focal point, X-Force wouldn't be appropriate. You aren't complaining that Jean and Hope aren't on the cover of X-Force #1, so why the issue here?
    I understand that which is why I didn't mention Jean or Hope as their connection to Nathan is obvious. And I wouldn't expect it to feature everybody that's ever been in contact with Cable, but my comment was simply the implication that Rogue, Rachel, Colossus, Rictor, Deadpool or any of his ex-X-Force teammates would have made more sense in relation to Cable than Storm, Iceman, Beast and Nightcrawler, who haven't had significant panel time with him AFAIK. Now, this might have been the writers choice, or the cover might not be a true indication of who's in the story or their role, but I was just making an observation, and I think you've taken it in the wrong way.

Anyway, I get that X-Force is dealing with the issue on their own terms, but my perception was that this issue deals with Cable's death right after Extermination, and we'll probably see a funeral and such, so it would make sense for the X-Force to be present BEFORE they seek out vengeance.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Taylor also Liked my comment that Gabby should have the sexuality story as a development of her own separate from Laura. So Twitter likes don't really mean much.

Kyle and Yost are both credited by Marvel as her creators.

However it IS a significant point that when Kyle was writing her, the only relationship he was developing was the one with Hellion (which Yost himself still supports). So frankly I find Kyle's remarks rather odd, especially given the timing.
    The think with new xmen the only character they could have pared her with was mercury, and she wasn't outed as bi until years later. its possible they she was with hellion because there was no other people to pare her with and hellion created a good dynamic. also making laura gay or bi wouldn't be that hard to believe. you could make it work but that would require dedication of time to handle it right, just dropping it out of the blue and saying deal with it would be a disservice. making her bi would be the safer option.
    as for gabby as stated before laura requires setup and time to get it right and not come of as done for shock value alone, gabby would be a simpler task to do when compared to laura, but as old women laura shows marvel is scared of having a character this young deal with these issues.

So will Banshee be fixxed by AXM's last issue or will his status quo be a dangling plot point to be picked up later?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So will Banshee be fixxed by AXM's last issue or will his status quo be a dangling plot point to be picked up later?
    Considering multiple man and new mutants are preludes to uncanny, I'm guessing it in uncanny

UXM covers look terrible. I think the writing talent is top notch, and a great mix of new and nostalgia, but the art should be on par.

I knew Apocalypse would play into this after the Villian one-shots had a back up story. Interested to where it goes. I wonder if each of those villians with a one-shot could get a role in the story.

I didn't realize Astonishing was missing, but that's a big loss. Hopefully resumes after UXM 10-issue run. I was hopeful with Warpath's departure that Betsy, Storm, or Rogue could join the rank to give us alil more Aussie Outback vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Because it is. What about her character has EVER made her seem gay?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Wasn't she being mind controlled in that one .

P.S: Just curious, i have no stakes on this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Wasn't she being mind controlled in that one .

P.S: Just curious, i have no stakes on this.
    No. It was her birthday and she was separated from the rest of Excalibur.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    ?!?!?!?!?!?!??
    They're just feeding Kitty, there isn't anything gay about that. Hell, even I've let friends lick food off my finger before.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

?!?!?!?!?!?!??
    They're just feeding Kitty, there isn't anything gay about that. Hell, even I've let friends lick food off my finger before.
    Courtney's finger is drawn as a penis inside Kitty's mouth. The sexual subtext there is pretty blatant

?!?!?!?!?!?!??
    ........you've what?

?!?!?!?!?!?!??
    Do you look at your friends like you want to **** them right after too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    X-23 sounds like it's going to be bloody. That should please some folks.
    I don't need bloody, but the mystery angle is making this one the most anticipated story they're doing yet for me. (Also really like that cover, although I can't tell if it's a security camera lens or the goggles of the quarry.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

?!?!?!?!?!?!??
    "Lead on Courtney, I'm all yours"

Yeah, sure... It's obviously just about getting fed. LOOOL.

BANNED

... I've let friends lick food off my finger before.
    How naughty. Did they just lick it, or did they suck on it, too? Did you ever reciprocate?