Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Really bummed ‘Scarlet Spider’ is done. Although not at all surprised
    We all knew it was an uphill battle after the way Slott dragged his character through the mud. I just hope they don't kill him again in Spider-Geddon.

Glad to see my three favorite Spider-Girls in a series together, even if it is only a three-parter.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    IDW solicit:

Spider-Man #2—Cover A: Fico Ossio—SPOTLIGHT

Delilah S. Dawson (w) • Fico Ossio (a & c)

As if Peter Parker didn’t have enough problems at high school, suddenly New York’s crawling with Spider-People! Peter has no choice but to forge a tentative partnership with Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy, as a larger mystery threatens the trio! All-new web-swinging action in the Mighty Marvel Manner!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    I was hoping Anya to be part of this series, but now I don't think it's likely :/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider-Man View Post
    We all knew it was an uphill battle after the way Slott dragged his character through the mud. I just hope they don't kill him again in Spider-Geddon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider-Man View Post
    Glad to see my three favorite Spider-Girls in a series together, even if it is only a three-parter.
    Same here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    I was hoping Anya to be part of this series, but now I don't think it's likely :/
    Yeah. Despite Peter and Miles using their cartoon designs, and the logo being used, it's not based on the cartoon. Gwen's design is her Marvel Rising one.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah. Despite Peter and Miles using their cartoon designs, and the logo being used, it's not based on the cartoon. Gwen's design is her Marvel Rising one.
    Miles is just using his general comic look.

Peter looks more like his Spidey/Tom Holland design. His cartoon look has green eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    Be sure to check out the Spidergeddon Handbook, wall-crawlers! It's being worked on by a litany of talented people, including me!
    What is this, exactly?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    What is this, exactly?
    It's a book of OHotMU-style character profiles for a number of characters involved in Spidergeddon, plus some other characters in Peter's orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Miles is just using his general comic look.

Peter looks more like his Spidey/Tom Holland design. His cartoon look has green eyes.
    I was going by the hairstyle.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

I was going by the hairstyle.
    When do you think Peter will make a decision about Dr Connors offer?

All-New Member

Be sure to check out the Spidergeddon Handbook, wall-crawlers! It's being worked on by a litany of talented people, including me!
    Is the format for the book going to be like the All New, All Different Marvel Universe handbook or more like the OHotMU A to Z handbooks and the one-shots that followed them?

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Kirby View Post
    Is the format for the book going to be like the All New, All Different Marvel Universe handbook or more like the OHotMU A to Z handbooks and the one-shots that followed them?
    We will be going with the format from the All New, All Different Marvel Universe book.

All-New Member

We will be going with the format from the All New, All Different Marvel Universe book.
    I thought it would be, I was just wondering since I noticed that the All New, All Different handbook had less entries compared to the OHotMU A to Z one-shots. Granted that might have been due to fact that the All New, All Different handbook covered Dr. Doom's Battleworld (and all of its territories) as well as the Inhumans update.
    Last edited by King Kirby; 09-23-2018 at 11:11 PM.