CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • MIKE HAWTHORNE (A)
    Cover by TRAVIS CHAREST
    Variant Cover by MIKE HAWTHORNE
    Variant Cover by Ema Lupacchino
    HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY JOHN BUSCEMA
    FANTASTIC FOUR VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY MARKO DJURDJEVIC
    VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
    Otto Octavius leaves the moniker of Doctor Octopus behind and once again becomes THE SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN! If you think you’ve already read the most intense and surprisingly heartbreaking Superior Spider-Man story, prepare to be wrong. Otto is going to prove to the world that he’s the most effective and (to him at least) the best super hero in the world. But when a villain that overpowers him by so much shows up in San Francisco, there’s no way Ock can win, right? Can you see Otto smirking from where you’re reading this?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #1
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A)
    Cover by BRIAN STELFREEZE
    VARIANT COVER BY JAVIER GARRON
    VARIANT COVER BY ELIZABETH TORQUE
    FANTASTIC FOUR VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY MARKO DJURDJEVIC
    ANIMATION VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    Balancing his normal life, school, parents, etc…and super-heroing has never been easy, but when the Rhino and a cadre of mysterious criminals start plaguing Brooklyn, things take a dark turn. And Miles doesn’t even know the half of it yet. Eisner Award-winner Saladin Ahmed (BLACK BOLT) and Young Gun Javier Garrón (ANT-MAN & THE WASP) bring you the latest incarnation of the coolest character in the Marvel Universe!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDER-FORCE #3 (of 3)
    PRIEST (W) • PAULO SIQUEIRA (A)
    Cover by SHANE DAVIS
    A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
    • Spider-Force is falling, one member at a time.
    • The Inheritor Verna will stop at nothing to get the Solus Crystal to bring her father back to life—and killing all of Spider-Force would be icing on the cake.
    • Will Jessica sacrifice everything to save the Multiverse?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDER-GIRLS #3 (of 3)
    JODY HOUSER (W) • ANDRES GENOLET (A)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
    • The Spider-Girls have found a way to turn the tide of Spider-Geddon!
    • First they’ll need to fight past Inheritors Brix and Bora to rejoin the Spider-Army!
    • Then will the cure be worse for the Web of Life and Destiny than the Inheritors’ disease?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDER-GEDDON #5 (OF 5)
    CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • JORGE MOLINA (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY VANESSA DEL REY
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE (6 OF 6)
    Variant Cover by TBA
    • The grand conclusion to the Spider-Event of 2018!
    • The Spiders have been split apart; they’ve been betrayed—and some have died. It’s time for the final battle.
    • The end of the Spider-Verse is here.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #313
    SEAN RYAN (W) • JUAN FRIGERI (A)
    Cover by JEFF DEKAL
    A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
    • It’s the end of the road for Peter Parker.
    • Morlun has returned and Peter’s only ally, J. Jonah Jameson, is doing his best…but can it possibly be enough?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDERGEDDON HANDBOOK
    Various (W/A)
    The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe returns with an all-new collection of Spider-Man profiles just in time for SPIDER-GEDDON! Among the profiles are the heroic Spiderling (Annie Parker)! Spider-Girl (Ashley Barton)! The vile Inheritors! Spider-Punk! Spider-Man’s sister, Teresa Parker! The Master Weaver! And more! Also featuring updates for Spider-Man (Parker), Miles Morales and two Scarlet Spiders! Plus: A guide to the Spider-Men across the Multiverse!
    48 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER #3
    SEANAN MCGUIRE (W) • ROSI KäMPE (A)
    Cover by BENGAL
    FANTASTIC FOUR VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY CARLOS PACHECO
    A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
    • As SPIDER-GEDDON rages on, Gwen Stacy of Earth-65 comes face-to-face with one of her deadliest opponents yet…THE GWEN GOBLIN!
    • Presented with yet another world that’s lost a Gwen Stacy, Gwen-65 can’t help but wonder if she’s destined for doom and what that might mean for her family…
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #12
    NICK SPENCER (W) • RYAN OTTLEY (A/C)
    FANTASTIC FOUR VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV
    CONAN VS MARVEL HEROES VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • Turns out Spider-Man isn’t the only one getting attacked, as JJJ himself is in deep trouble. BUT WHO IS ATTACKING HIM?
    • And what more will we learn about the mysterious bandaged figure circling Spider-Man?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #43
    ROBBIE THOMPSON (W) • JIM TOWE (A)
    Cover by DAVE JOHNSON
    • Spider-Man and Deadpool’s road trip continues!
    • Like every Great American Road Trip, this one ends up in the Negative Zone. Wait a second...
    • Our heroes are way out of their element and need to get the heck back to their universe ASAP!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

VENOM #9
    DONNY CATES (W) • RYAN STEGMAN (A/C)
    FANTASTIC FOUR VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    • The smash hit of the summer continues with…
    • VENOM NO MORE?!
    • ‘Nuff said!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    https://www.newsarama.com/41880-marv...citations.html

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #11
    NICK SPENCER (W) • RYAN OTTLEY (A/C)
    FANTASTIC FOUR VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY GABRIELE DELL’OTTO
    CONAN VS MARVEL HEROES VARIANT COVER BY GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI
    ANIMATION VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE
    • J. JONAH JAMESON has a new job as a shock jock, but is the world ready for a pro-Spider-Man JJJ?
    • More importantly, is Spider-Man ready? His post-secret-identity relationship with Jonah was already complicated, but this very public embrace may put him over the edge!
    • Spidey’s definitely not ready for the Enforcers to come at him harder than ever!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    I can see the PS4 game is starting to influence the comics.

When does Mary Jane start working for the Daily Bugle, lol.

BANNED

Amazing Spider-Man #11 & #12 look exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

At the very least he did already get that job back in the Spectacular Spider-Man Annual a few months before the game came out.

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Be sure to check out the Spidergeddon Handbook, wall-crawlers! It's being worked on by a litany of talented people, including me!

Thoughts:

- I don't know why Otto would want to be Spider-Man again. With Peter back I think he would be more concerned with promoting himself as he really is (an octopus) then running around as another spider. Heck, once he gets wind of it, I don't know why Peter will let Otto run around as Spider-Man after everything he did.

- That solicit for Miles' book sounds like typical Spider-Man stuff, which is probably deliberate (and not necessarily bad).

- Sounds like certain Inheritors are the "final bosses" for the Spidergeddon mini's.

- I wonder if the "betrayal" is SpOck? Although I guess that might be too obvious.

- A version of Gwen Stacy that's the Green Goblin. I really want to see how this happened...

- Looks like with Spec ending that Spencer is going to take over using Jonah, and the identity of the mystery villain is finally coming to a head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    To some degree. But they even point out in the solicit that it's Pro-Spider-Man, so it's not like Jonah will be proclaiming Spider-Man as a peeping tom or somebody who eats pigeons .
    I don't see how that could ever sensibly work.

616 Mary Jane is just too different in personality and career from Insomniac MJ for it to fit.

All-New Member

SPIDERGEDDON HANDBOOK
    Various (W/A)
    The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe returns with an all-new collection of Spider-Man profiles just in time for SPIDER-GEDDON! Among the profiles are the heroic Spiderling (Annie Parker)! Spider-Girl (Ashley Barton)! The vile Inheritors! Spider-Punk! Spider-Man’s sister, Teresa Parker! The Master Weaver! And more! Also featuring updates for Spider-Man (Parker), Miles Morales and two Scarlet Spiders! Plus: A guide to the Spider-Men across the Multiverse!
    48 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
    Finally a new addition to the OHotMU I always enjoy collecting those. Couldn't help but notice that Spider-Man's suit on the cover bares an uncanny resemblance to his suit from the PS4 game. Hopefully some other profiles in the book will include Wraith/Yuriko Watanabe, Regent/Augustus Roman (possibly his profile is a combination of his mainstream and Battleworld counterparts), and the Bombshells (since like Miles Morales they're now part of the mainstream universe after the Ultimate universe was destroyed). Also possibly Itsy Bitsy and the unnamed female Trapster.

Isn't Ashley a Spider-Woman, not a Spider-Girl?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't Ashley a Spider-Woman, not a Spider-Girl?
    She should be, yeah. At least she's not being called Spider-B**** like in the original Old Man Logan story arc. Thanks a lot, Mark Millar.

Me, I'm just desperately hoping the RYV Spider-Family, the Scarlet Spiders, and the Spider-Women (including Silk) make it out of Spider-Geddon alive.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

She has been listed as Spider-Girl since the last Spider-verse.

ASM continues to look very promising and I am loving the slow burn that Spencer is creating for this new mystery villain. Reminds me somewhat of how Stern built the mystery of the Hobgoblin back in the '80's only this new villain is completely behind the scenes thus far and we have fewer clues to go on. I am digging it!

Astonishing Member

I'll be getting the Superior Spider-Man #1, the Amazing Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen.

IDW solicit:

Spider-Man #2—Cover A: Fico Ossio—SPOTLIGHT

Delilah S. Dawson (w) • Fico Ossio (a & c)

As if Peter Parker didn’t have enough problems at high school, suddenly New York’s crawling with Spider-People! Peter has no choice but to forge a tentative partnership with Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy, as a larger mystery threatens the trio! All-new web-swinging action in the Mighty Marvel Manner!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-19-2018 at 06:47 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    IDW solicit:

Spider-Man #2—Cover A: Fico Ossio—SPOTLIGHT

Delilah S. Dawson (w) • Fico Ossio (a & c)

As if Peter Parker didn’t have enough problems at high school, suddenly New York’s crawling with Spider-People! Peter has no choice but to forge a tentative partnership with Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy, as a larger mystery threatens the trio! All-new web-swinging action in the Mighty Marvel Manner!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    Peter Parker's worse nightmare .

Astonishing Member

Really bummed ‘Scarlet Spider’ is done. Although not at all surprised