Default An X-Man to Join West Coast Avengers, but whom?

In today's Marvel Solicits for December 2018, it seems to be that an X-Man will be joining the ranks of the West Coast Avengers team. Let's speculate who this character will be. (Remember that Kelly Thompson is writing this book).

• Hope you survive the L.A. experience! (Yes, we brought an X-Man on board just so we could legally say that! So can we fire Quentin yet?)
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

That refers to Quentin.

Yeah, I found it confusing at first too but it's just a joke about being able to get rid of Quentin now that they already used the phrase.

Oh, I get it now. Lol. I was excited. That silhouette is the familiar face that Kate knows.

I also wouldn't consider Quentin an "X-Man." So I was like yay.
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Looks like Quicklsiver....

Is Quicksilver still a mutant? Or did they recon that too?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

NEVER MIND, GUYS.

Everyone, look that way. AoA is back!
    Cinderella

The mystery character is most likely Marvel Boy (Noh Varr), Kate Bishop's ex-boyfriend.

I agree. I think it's Marvel Boy since it would throw a wrench in the relationship between Kate and Fuse. It'd also be interesting to see if someone followed on the lingering LGBTQ+ thread from his time with the Young Avengers. It was a vague statement but still, it was enough for Kate to ask "Am I the only straight one on the team?" Which, in my mind, made the the writer's intent clear. Although, they do have that covered with Ms America so who knows.

It would have been pretty cool if they had another X-Man joining since Quentin is an all-around pain in the proverbial. It could've been a lot of fun if they'd had someone like Hellion or Prodigy coming on board.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I'm more perplexed at Quentin flying. is he a full on TK user now vs the occasional rabbit outta da hat trick?

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I'm more perplexed at Quentin flying. is he a full on TK user now vs the occasional rabbit outta da hat trick?
    He's been a full fledged telekinetic since Aaron. He just focuses on his telepathy more and mostly uses that stupid shotgun for offense

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    He's been a full fledged telekinetic since Aaron. He just focuses on his telepathy more and mostly uses that stupid shotgun for offense
    Ah, yeah I am not a fan of his character under Aaron for the most part so I tended to glaze over him in WatX

I just realized Quentin in flight. Has he ever been shown to fly before (non-Phoenix I mean). He always seems grounded

eta: I see others mentioning it too

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I just realized Quentin in flight. Has he ever been shown to fly before (non-Phoenix I mean). He always seems grounded

eta: I see others mentioning it too
    https://abload.de/image.php?img=da_d...aiuull1f1o.jpg[/url]