goldenknight2018

Default question about post doomsday clock timeline

Do I like to know if Geoff Johns bring back the original pre-crisis timeline after the doomsday clock?
    they just mention freedom fighters in earth x, not earth 10. this earth 0 is rebirth version of pre-crisis earth one.
    I don't know how johns fix this and which timeline.

There's little reason to assume Geoff is bringing back the Pre-Crisis timeline. FF being on Earth-X just means we're seeing a Multiverse expansion, something that was hinted at in Multiversity with talk of the local and non-local Multiverses.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

To elaborate further on what Jody Garland wrote, there's nothing to say that we won't see the Freedom Fighters on Earth-10 or our primary Earth. I'm glad they mentioned it's Earth-X because I hate limiting the muiltiverse to only 52 iterations. It's a silly, arbitrary limitation that has its roots in a great weekly series that DC took all the wrong lessons from.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    To elaborate further on what Jody Garland wrote, there's nothing to say that we won't see the Freedom Fighters on Earth-10 or our primary Earth. I'm glad they mentioned it's Earth-X because I hate limiting the muiltiverse to only 52 iterations. It's a silly, arbitrary limitation that has its roots in a great weekly series that DC took all the wrong lessons from.
    I agree, but at the same time I wish they were doing more with the local multiverse that Morrison painstakingly set up.

Quote Originally Posted by justinslot View Post
    I agree, but at the same time I wish they were doing more with the local multiverse that Morrison painstakingly set up.
    I felt that way about Seven Soldiers.
    Unfortunately, Morrison puts so much work into his work just to have it quickly brushed aside or ignored.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.