Here in Australia a cartoon drawing of Serena Williams throwing a tantrum has caused a stir worldwide with JK Rowling, Nicki Minaj and others attacking it. (google: Mark Knight Serena Williams cartoon). The problem with it is it depicts her rival Osaka as a small white(?) blonde woman and Serena as an ape-like woman (!). A worldwide backlash erupted and the paper shot back with even lousier cartoons attacking the "PC movement". The artist replied with a "poor me" cartoon featuring, "nanny state experts" (none of them black of course) with Rowling dressed as a wizard (groan). the artist has been absent from the paper lately for some reason...

I have followed this guy for decades and I find him to be a bit of a hack. His conservative dickery first came to my attention in 1992 when he attacked horror films over the UK Bulger case. His cartoon had a boy in the video store horror section staring a shelf with only one tape on it ,"The Bulger case". Cut to fifteen years later, a bunch of boys film themselves abusing a mentally-disabled girl in Werribee hoping to sell it. The cartoon? : a boy in the video store horror section staring a shelf with only one tape on it, "The Werribee video".
'CHEQUE PLEASE!"

What crappy newspaper cartoons have you had problems with? I LOVE the Kelly's cartoons from the Onion website, they're only slighter dumber than the ones in "real" newspapers!