Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't think those minis were meant to be canon. They were still kids afterall.
    Yeah Alex and Julia have not been kids in a long time. Both were at least late teens when Alex was a member of the New Warriors and Julia was in the Loners.

So I saw that None of the Tom Holland movies are gonna be on disney+. Hmm you would think with all these negotiations that would be something Disney would have fought for. Does Sony license them to another streaming service? They have four movies still running theyrr Netflix contract this year and then all the MCU will be on Disney+ Excpet Hollands Spiderman movies and The incredible Hulk apparently.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So I saw that None of the Tom Holland movies are gonna be on disney+. Hmm you would think with all these negotiations that would be something Disney would have fought for. Does Sony license them to another streaming service? They have four movies still running theyrr Netflix contract this year and then all the MCU will be on Disney+ Excpet Hollands Spiderman movies and The incredible Hulk apparently.
    The Incredible Hulk was distributed by universal so that doesn't surprise me. Outside of General Ross that movie didn't contribute to the MCU anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The Incredible Hulk was distributed by universal so that doesn't surprise me. Outside of General Ross that movie didn't contribute to the MCU anyway.
    Yea I dont see them caring much that they dont have that movie. But I'm sure they want the Holland spider-man films.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I didn't watch any of the Spidey movies so having them absent won't feel like I'm missing anything then

Avengers EMHs is on there along with all the 90s cartoon and DisneyXD ones no one seems to like.

Cant wait to get off work and watch the Mandalorian.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I can't seem to log in with my web browser. I had to use my phone and even after logging in I couldn't stay connected. I'll have to give it a few more hours.

Google released it early and it got slammed with people watching at once! It's working at the moment but it may be like this for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Google released it early and it got slammed with people watching at once! It's working at the moment but it may be like this for today.
    Worked fine for me last night. Love that they just copied Netflix. If it ain't broke.... loved the Mandalorian. But I'll wait for that thread to take off to post my thoughts

Avengers: Endgame features a ton more deleted scenes, including Katherine Langford's scene as grown-up Morgan Stark in the waystation, and in my opinion a much better sacrifice for Natasha as she and Clint are attacked on Vormir by Thanos' troops, and she gets to go down fighting.

Nice to see the Spider-Woman cartoon again. And Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends.
    Unfortunately, the Hulk cartoon that aired around the same time didn't make the cut.

And I can finally watch all of the Guardians cartoon. Maybe if I make it past a few episodes I can get used to the voice they gave Peter. Kinda jarring because everyone else sounds perfect, and he sounds like a young Spider-Man.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Avengers: Endgame features a ton more deleted scenes, including Katherine Langford's scene as grown-up Morgan Stark in the waystation, and in my opinion a much better sacrifice for Natasha as she and Clint are attacked on Vormir by Thanos' troops, and she gets to go down fighting.
    I didn't even know about that. Does sound like a lot better "ending" for Widow then just killing herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    And I can finally watch all of the Guardians cartoon. Maybe if I make it past a few episodes I can get used to the voice they gave Peter. Kinda jarring because everyone else sounds perfect, and he sounds like a young Spider-Man.
    Well, Will Friedle was basically Spider-Man as Batman once upon a time .

I hope you get to the point where they do the Adam Warlock saga in season 2.

Extraordinary Member

The Mandalorian kicked ass. I watched it twice already. They have a lot of content I haven't seen in awhile like the Silver Surfer cartoon and others.