Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Niffleheim

I don't even like live action Star Wars content but I still watched Mandalorian twice.

Had no idea they cancelled Ultimate Spiderman and replaced it with another spiderman show that has Miles too. Is it any good? Didnt like Ultimate but the animation was nice this show looked a bit cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I didn't even know about that. Does sound like a lot better "ending" for Widow then just killing herself.

Well, Will Friedle was basically Spider-Man as Batman once upon a time .

I hope you get to the point where they do the Adam Warlock saga in season 2.
    Hearing that gives me more incentive to watch. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    The Mandalorian kicked ass. I watched it twice already. They have a lot of content I haven't seen in awhile like the Silver Surfer cartoon and others.
    I watched the first several minutes. Was doing the 'kid in the candy store' thing and couldn't settle on one show yesterday.
    It struck me as a really good space western. And I'm looking forward to learning more about this post-Boba Fett seem-alike.
    Especially since Boba is tied with Han as my favorite Star Wars character ever.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

D+ surpassed 10+ million subs on its first day
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/13/disn...ce-launch.html

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

The 'Antourage'

With the upcoming Dis+ Mar streaming TV series coming.
    Where is the Antourage Spin-off?

The Further adventures of Dave, Kurt & Luis:

Having recouped the Ant-Van which to their surprise now pretty much generates a quantum time tunnel...
    They should inadvertently become the Time & Dimension Traveling Three Amigos of the Marvel U.

Jumping in and out of time (like a cross between Dr.Who and Peter Potamus, but in a hideous 1972 Ford Econoline Van!)
    They'd go messing with the time stream in a futile attempts to change outcomes and always benefit their future selves, which of course all backfires.
    How is this not a show, or comic series already?
    Yes please... I hope one of the What if episodes is just the story of the MCU as told by Louis. But I'd watch a comedy with the 3 of them getting into trouble in the background of the MCU.

Maybe Darcy joins they're group, I never hated her like some. Thought she was funny.
    She doesn't have the ex-Con angle, but she would be fun to have with them.

Yes Luis as rambling and unreliable narrator (although he can't do the whole story since he pretty much subs everyone's voice) just the intros ...and the outro for each story.

Pretty much the premise they had the Ant-Van for what just appears to be a few seconds from our (and Scots) POV, they just brought it right back seconds after, nobody really noticed. Yet what we missed, is within that time blink; they actually caused unmitigated havoc through the time-stream.
    So each episodes starts with everything normal, until they notice one thing incredibly off. And then Luis remembers; "...Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...... and begins narration of what they actually did....
    Cut to them messing around in the 60's, Ancient Egypt, the Wild West, WWII, etc...
    This should really be a show!
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-11-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Had no idea they cancelled Ultimate Spiderman and replaced it with another spiderman show that has Miles too. Is it any good? Didnt like Ultimate but the animation was nice this show looked a bit cheap.
    It's a better Spider-Man show then USM, though the animation and storytelling sometimes leaves a little to be desired, but it's fun enough.

I also wouldn't watch it for Miles. He is really not handled well at all.

It's a better Spider-Man show then USM, though the animation and storytelling sometimes leaves a little to be desired, but it's fun enough.

I also wouldn't watch it for Miles. He is really not handled well at all.
    Yea I'll probably pass I'm rewatching EMH right now while waiting for Mandalorians next episode. I didnt search it but I also didnt See Panthers Quest on there, is it? Ppl on the this forum say that show is actually really good so I'd give it a chance.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Hearing that gives me more incentive to watch. :-)

I watched the first several minutes. Was doing the 'kid in the candy store' thing and couldn't settle on one show yesterday.
    It struck me as a really good space western. And I'm looking forward to learning more about this post-Boba Fett seem-alike.
    Especially since Boba is tied with Han as my favorite Star Wars character ever.
    Yeah speaking of shows. I was watching that 90s X-Men cartoon. Wow the first ep is wall to wall action if they were to make the same show today it'd probably be 20mins of talking and one 30sec action scene.

Yea I'll probably pass I'm rewatching EMH right now while waiting for Mandalorians next episode. I didnt search it but I also didnt See Panthers Quest on there, is it? Ppl on the this forum say that show is actually really good so I'd give it a chance.
    It's the fifth season of Avengers Assemble. Just look for Assemble and it's under there.

It's the fifth season of Avengers Assemble. Just look for Assemble and it's under there.
    Oo ewwww. I thought it was something done separate. Avengers Assemble looks nice but I find it rather bland most the time. Well thanks I'll give it a watch then. Did that show replace Avengers Assemble? Or is it just a story arc and then goes back to being Avengers assemble?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I wish the Vormir Battle scene was in the movie itself. It would’ve been a much better choice.

Oo ewwww. I thought it was something done separate. Avengers Assemble looks nice but I find it rather bland most the time. Well thanks I'll give it a watch then. Did that show replace Avengers Assemble? Or is it just a story arc and then goes back to being Avengers assemble?
    Technically it's a re-branded Avengers Assemble for it's fifth season, but it's almost a completely different show.

It's also the last season.

Technically it's a re-branded Avengers Assemble for it's fifth season, but it's almost a completely different show.

It's also the last season.
    Oh ok well hopefuly they just cancel everything and start over. Now that theres no company politics shelving F4 and The Xmen. I'd love a show like EMH to have a F4 and Xmen show as companions and be all interconnected. I remember Wolverine had a cameo in Captain Americas origin episode of EMH and they dont even focus on it. It's just there for the fans. I think Fury or Maybe it was Jones I dont recall just Yells out I need Recon Howlett. And he says I'm working out it bub and that's that. But the New shows didnt do stuff like that Wolverine was the only Fox character to ever show up and that was on Ultimate Spiderman and it was always handled badly.

But yea I tried watching Avengers Asemble season 4 to lead into Panther Quest and I'm bored. Does season 5 Stand on it's own? Can i skip the rest? I tried watching they're version of Civil war and rolled my eyes the whole time.

Anyway love the content so far just hope they update the interface soon. I'd like to see where I left off at last time and jump right back in. But if you close the app it all resets. So yea a indication of what you have watched plus a continue watching feature is what I hope for soon. I havent has any Connection issues but I'm currently living in Idaho for work. So I'm sure if I was back home in Southern California id probaly have issues.

Oh ok well hopefuly they just cancel everything and start over. Now that theres no company politics shelving F4 and The Xmen. I'd love a show like EMH to have a F4 and Xmen show as companions and be all interconnected. I remember Wolverine had a cameo in Captain Americas origin episode of EMH and they dont even focus on it. It's just there for the fans. I think Fury or Maybe it was Jones I dont recall just Yells out I need Recon Howlett. And he says I'm working out it bub and that's that. But the New shows didnt do stuff like that Wolverine was the only Fox character to ever show up and that was on Ultimate Spiderman and it was always handled badly.
    All the current shows are either ended or in the midst of ending.
    But yea I tried watching Avengers Asemble season 4 to lead into Panther Quest and I'm bored. Does season 5 Stand on it's own? Can i skip the rest? I tried watching they're version of Civil war and rolled my eyes the whole time.
    It's 99% standalone, although there is one episode in season 4 titled "Why I Hate Halloween" that was written by the showrunner for Panther's Quest and is the only old episode of AA he considered "canon," and it plays into some aspect of Panther's Quest, so you might want to watch that one.

All the current shows are either ended or in the midst of ending.

It's 99% standalone, although there is one episode in season 4 titled "Why I Hate Halloween" that was written by the showrunner for Panther's Quest and is the only old episode of AA he considered "canon," and it plays into some aspect of Panther's Quest, so you might want to watch that one.
    Ok thanks man appreciate it