Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 133
  1. #106
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    948

    Default

    I'd be pretty surprised if it was Wolverine. Unless it's another situation a la Mahershala Ali as Blade, where they cast the character long before any actual concrete plans for the character. But, even then, would seem weird to me.

    But yesterday I wouldn't have expected any of the stuff we learned today to happen, so who knows?

  2. #107
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I'd be pretty surprised if it was Wolverine. Unless it's another situation a la Mahershala Ali as Blade, where they cast the character long before any actual concrete plans for the character. But, even then, would seem weird to me.

    But yesterday I wouldn't have expected any of the stuff we learned today to happen, so who knows?
    Well the reports I seen says he signed on for a film not a TV show. So Moonknight probaly off the table. I think look wise if he beefed up a little he could be Wolverine. But I've never seen him be overly intense. I'm sure if I go back and watch GOT I'll find moments where I'll be like yea ok he could pull off Wolverine. But a more practical guess I'd go with Nightmare in Doctor Strange 2.


    As far as tomarrow the only thing I saw on theyrr schedule was Marvel comics 80th anniversary nothing about MCU movies. Hope they do have something though. I want a first Look at Taskmater but more so I'm praying the rumors of Namor in BP 2 are true. Reeves would be cool but I'd be fine if hes not and they are casting someone else. Just want to see Namor.

  3. #108
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,644

    Default

    And I watched the Mandalorian trailer liked it alot but I'm not huge on star wars. But yea i think Moonknight will be plenty dark you just got to be creative to avoid the things that would make it R rated. Mandalorian he shot and dude and then the door and it's about to cut the dude in half when it cuts away. That was as effective as getting the point across as it would be with Gore.

  4. #109
    Legend HowitzerJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,072

    Default

    The production value for the Mandalorian trailer looks great. Like a film. Hopefully that is a good sign for the MCU shows.

  5. #110
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    The production value for the Mandalorian trailer looks great. Like a film. Hopefully that is a good sign for the MCU shows.
    For theyrr big franchises Disney is spending movie budgets on shows. The Netflix marvel shows got 200m to split up over a shit ton of episodes. Disney + is spending almost that much on just 6-8episodes. Production value should be movie quality.

  6. #111
    Astonishing Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    4,728

    Default

    Curious to see what all the What If episodes premises will be. So far we have confirmed Loki with Thor’s hammer, Peggy Carter with the super serum and Steve as Retro Iron Man, Zombie Captain America and finally some kind of Guardians/Black Panther hybrid with T’Challa as Star Lord.

  7. #112
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,804

    Default

    Disney having a special offer on Disney+. D23 members get a discount where they pay $140.97 for three years. That's around $4 dollars a month for the service.
    https://d23.com/disney-plus-exclusive-offer/

  8. #113
    Astonishing Member Gaastra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    Rumor going around that the current miss America is getting a Disney plus show. Take with a grain of salt.

    https://mcuexchange.com/rumor-miss-america-disney-plus/

  9. #114
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Disney having a special offer on Disney+. D23 members get a discount where they pay $140.97 for three years. That's around $4 dollars a month for the service.
    https://d23.com/disney-plus-exclusive-offer/
    Too bad it's US only.

  10. #115
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,644

    Default

    Looks like Shia Lebeuf is being considered for Moonknight. Iono the guy can be a real good actor but he comes with alot of baggage.

  11. #116
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Looks like Shia Lebeuf is being considered for Moonknight. Iono the guy can be a real good actor but he comes with alot of baggage.
    The baggage is likely why he would be good for the role lol.

  12. #117
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The baggage is likely why he would be good for the role lol.
    He is PR nightmare I hope Feige finds someone else

  13. #118
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    42,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Looks like Shia Lebeuf is being considered for Moonknight. Iono the guy can be a real good actor but he comes with alot of baggage.
    That would be so random. I didn't think you could even talk Shia into doing this kind of thing anymore.

  14. #119
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be so random. I didn't think you could even talk Shia into doing this kind of thing anymore.
    Unless the rumors are made up which is possible he must have some interest .

  15. #120
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,644

    Default

    Black Panther didnt really show us Bast. I wonder if BP2 will expand on that and then connect to Moonknight. But yea I doubt it kinda, the first movie didnt seem interested. Nah probably be better if they just play with the idea that Mark's just crazy and not have BP or Bast confirm anything. Atleast not for a good while.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •